Incestuous Harem 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked, stirring from her blankets. "Slave?" Her eyes widened. "It's been two weeks?"

"It's been two weeks," I grinned. "And I have to pee so badly."

Lee flew out of her covers. She wore pajama bottoms and a spaghetti strapped tank top. Both were a pale lilac color that looked so fetching on her slim, athletic body. She fell to her knees before me and yanked down my sweatpants.

I didn't sleep in sweatpants, but it was October now and getting cold outside. I woke up early this morning, bursting with pee, eager for Lee. So I slipped out of the master bedroom next door, leaving Pam and her mother cuddled together. I was just so eager to piss in Lee's mouth.

I had missed pissing in her mouth. I had missed spanking her, humiliating her, fucking. But I was strong. I had to make sure she learned her lesson. I didn't want her to ever make Alicia or someone else in this family cry because she wanted to be a selfish brat.

She grabbed my dick, bringing it to her lips. I was half-hard, the tip aching. My bladder was so full. I drank far too much water before bed last night. I smiled as I stared down at her, her lips wrapping about my cock, eager for humiliation.

"Are you ever going to be a brat again?"

She shook her head.

"Promise?"

She nodded her head and moaned. I saw it in her eyes. She understood what she had done. She had apologized a few times to Alicia.

"Good."

I relaxed my bladder. I groaned as my piss splashed into Lee's mouth. She shivered, swallowing hard, her eyes going glossy with her arousal. I shivered. It felt wonderful pissing in her mouth. It was so hot having a slave who would do this. I savored it.

But I had so much piss it overflowed her mouth. So much streamed in that she couldn't swallow it fast enough. It dribbled down her cheeks. She squeezed her eyes shut, squirming, moaning. She drank down as much as she could.

"Fuck, you're just a filthy, nasty pee-slut," I growled. "A piece of absolute shit, Lee. God, you are disgusting. You love it."

She trembled, thighs squeezing together.

"I bet you want to masturbate right now."

She moaned so loudly.

"Do it! Frig that filthy cunt while you drink my pee."

Such joy burst to life in her eyes as her right hand shoved down to her pajama bottoms. She didn't even shove beneath them. She rubbed her cunt through her clothing, gulping down the last bit of my pee. Her tongue swirled around the tip, gathering the drops clinging on the slit, and came so hard.

My dick throbbed in her mouth as she screamed around my cock. I leaned my head back, fists clenched. She sucked so hard as she came. My balls ached as she bobbed her mouth. She had her piss, and now she wanted her cum. And I wanted to give it to her.

The door burst open. "Clint!"

Melody stood there, wearing a jacket over her naked body. She held something in her hand. It was white and long, tapering to a narrower end at one end. She held it up. I frowned, staring at a little display with a pink line across...

"Holy shit!" I gasped, my heart almost stopping. My cock erupted into Lee's hungry mouth.

"I'm pregnant!" Melody squealed and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me hard.

To be continued...