Incestuous Harem 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled, still tasting my son's salty cum on my lips. "It's pretty hot in here."

* * *

Melody Samuels

"Oh, my god, I have to pee again," I groaned. I wanted to keep masturbating. It was so hot watching Alicia fist Zoey and Stefani. We were celebrating Clint's nineteenth birthday in style—an orgy for the whole family. He was fucking our moms in the other room, their moans echoing. And Pam and her mother were having some quality time together.

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy. I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

I groaned as I stood up. At six months pregnant, my belly was round. My breasts were full and plump, my nipples darker than they used to be. I gained my feet, my bladder so full. My daughter pressed on it as she shifted inside of me.

"Lee, get that bratty mouth over here."

"Yes, Mistress," Lee moaned, crawling across the room. She had a vibrating butt plug shoved up her ass, the hums muffled to a dull buzz. Her face was flushed as she fought against her orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, fist me," gaped Stefani, her red hair flying as she sat on the couch next to Zoey. The pair both had their legs spread, arms around each other's shoulders, and Alicia's fists buried in their pussies.

My eighteen-year-old sister worked her fists faster and faster, pumping them in and out of the two twenty-year-olds' pussies. Alicia's cute ass wiggled, her brown pigtails bouncing as she put her whole body into the effort.

Lee reached me. She nuzzled her face into my pussy. I groaned as her hungry lips found my wet pussy. She nuzzled, licking through my folds until she found my urethra. I rubbed my stomach, leaned my head back, and groaned.

My piss flowed out of me into Lee's hungry mouth.

She moaned as she drank my piss. Her arms were locked about my hips, holding my ass. I shivered, eyes fluttering as the pleasure flowed out of me. The one nice thing about having to piss often was the three different mouths I had available to me to drink it—Lee, Mom, and Ms. Hiragawa. The Japanese MILF took to watersports like a duck to water the first time Pam urinated in her mouth.

"Oh, yes," I groaned, shivering at the delight of pissing in my bratty sister's mouth. "Oh, drink it all down."

Lee did, gulping noisily. I slid my hands up to my breasts, cupping them as the last drops of my piss dribbled into her mouth. I never had much piss though, since I had to go so frequently. I let out a sigh of relief.

Which turned into a groan as she licked through my folds.

"Oh, that's it," I purred, "put that mouth to good use. Drinking piss, licking pussy, and sucking cock is all that mouth's good for."

"And rimming ass," moaned Stefani, her breasts shaking, brushing Zoey's pillowy mounds. "Oh, my god, Alicia, you're going to make us cum."

"Yay," she moaned, pumping her fists faster and faster. "Cum, big sisters."

"Yes, cum on her fists."

Lee licked through my folds as I watched Zoey and Stefani writhe in passion. They turned their heads, lips meeting in a hot, passionate kiss. I shuddered, Lee's tongue probing into my pregnant pussy. She swirled through it. I looked down but couldn't see her, my round stomach blocking the view.

She attacked my pussy with such enthusiasm. Her tongue flew through my folds, licking, lapping, wanting me to cum hard on her mouth. And I wanted to experience that joy. I wanted to cum so hard on my bratty sister's mouth.

"Oh, yes, you filthy shit," I hissed. "Put that tongue to use. Make me cum on that dirty mouth. Ooh, you are so disgusting. You just drank my piss, Lee. What a fucking freak!"

Lee moaned into my pussy, tonguing me harder. Her fingers bit into my ass. I shivered, the pleasure flowing through me. I loved her. There were times over the last few year where I thought I hated the brat for how she behaved.

Now I was so glad she was my sex slave sister.

The pleasure built in me as I watched Stefani and Zoey cum on Alicia's fists. Their juices gushed around her arms. She was so happy as she drove her fists so deep into their pussies. The pair both bucked and squirmed, crying out Alicia's name.

"You did so good, cupcake," I moaned. "Oh, you made our big sisters cum so hard."

"I did," Alicia beamed, pulling her fists out. Pussy juices soaked her almost up to her elbows. She turned around, licking at both her hands, savoring the flavors of both girls while they kissed each other hard.

I shivered, licking my lips. I pushed Lee away, my eyes locked on Alicia's girlish, shaved slit. She still had such a tight pussy. With her almost nonexistent breasts and slim body, she looked so young. So innocent as she happily licked her wrists.

I went to her, falling to my knees before my little sister, and buried my face into her fresh cunt. I rubbed my lips on her shaved snatch, feeling her heat, and then licked through her folds, my own pussy clenching.

"Oh, big sister," she gasped, leaning back against the couch, her eyes fluttering behind her glasses.

And then Lee grabbed my ass and buried her mouth back into my pussy. She licked me harder. I shivered, groaning into Alicia's pussy. My orgasm built faster and faster. I trembled, my tongue swirling around Alicia's little clit.

Lee found mine. She sucked hard.

I came. My pregnant pussy exploded. I shivered, my pregnant belly rubbing into my legs. I moaned into Alicia's pussy, sucking so hard on her clit. My cunt spasmed. Juices gushed out into Lee's hungry mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," Alicia moaned, humping against me. "Oh, big sister. You're so wonderful. I love you so much!"

I couldn't answer. Too much pleasure shot through me. And I was having too much fun sucking on her little clit. I batted it with my tongue as the rapture rushed through my body. Lee jammed her tongue into my pregnant snatch, licking up my juices as I trembled and groaned.

Alicia grabbed my blonde curls with her pussy stained hands. She humped against my mouth. Her small tits jiggling, cute nipples so hard. Her back arched. And then she let out a shuddering moan, her fresh juices flooding her mouth.

"Damn, this is one hot birthday party," Lee moaned behind me. "Mmm, I love it. May I cum, Mistress? The butt plug is driving me wild."

"Sure," I panted, shivering, staring up at Alicia's cute lips as she shuddered, her orgasm shooting through her. I leaned up and kissed her hard while Lee moaned her orgasm behind us.

I loved our family so much. I couldn't wait for the day my daughter was eighteen and ready to have her cherry popped by her daddy. What a beautiful day that would be. And Pam's daughter would be right next to her, trembling with excitement.

* * *

Clint Elliston

"I am so horny," Pam moaned as she lay stretched out on my bed. Sometimes, it hit me that my bed used to be my parent's bed. Even after nine months of being in charge of the harem, of sleeping in here with a different pair of my women each night, I still found it weird. "The closer my due date gets, the hornier I am."

"I know," Melody groaned, cuddling into Pam from behind, her round stomach pressed into Pam's back.

They looked so hot. My twenty-year-old sisters, both pregnant with my daughters. One blonde and sultry, the other coquettish and Asian. Melody's paler hands stroked Pam's olive-tinged stomach. A thick, black bush between her thighs, reaching to the swell of her belly.

My daughters were in them both.

"Come fuck us, Clint," moaned Pam. "I need a hard cock in me. I've been so horny all day. And you were gone."

"Working at the drugstore," Clint shrugged. "Baby's cost money. Have to pay off the nursery renovation."

"And fucking Lee in the stockroom is such hard work," Melody giggled. "How many times did you slip off to fuck her in the ass."

"A few," I grinned, stroking my hard cock. "She was teasing me. She kept bending over and flashing that thong she's wearing. And, damn, but her ass has gotten gorgeous the last few months."

"Come fuck your pregnant sisters," Melody said, her hand sliding down Pam's stomach to the thick bush. "She's so wet for you."

I moved to the bed, Melody reaching for my dick over Pam's body, her pregnant stomach rubbing on our Japanese half-sister's arm. I groaned as she stroked me. Then her tongue flicked out, gathering the drop of precum beading my dick's crown.

"Get on your back so we can love you," Melody said.

I arched an eyebrow at her.

"Please, Sir," she said, a big grin on her face. "Follow your lowly, submissive sister's advice and get your butt on the bed."

"If you weren't so pregnant..."

She giggled. "I love you, too."

I spread out on the bed, Melody stroking my dick. Both pregnant girls moved, awkwardly, around the bed. Pam slid closer, stroking my muscular chest, playing with my chest hairs. Her breasts, like Melody's, had grown rounder, plumper, her nipples fatter and darker brown. I reached out, tweaking one. Her milk was coming in. Both were due any day now.

I pulled on her nipple. Pam didn't resist, leaning over so her breasts dangled over my mouth. I latched onto a fat nub, bringing a moan from my sister's lips. Without her glasses on, her face appeared even rounder, especially when scrunched up with pleasure as I suckled.

Her milk squirted into my mouth. The sweet, creamy delight made me shiver. I gulped it down and suckled again while Melody nuzzled at my balls. Her hand stroked my cock, her tongue lathing my nuts, sending delicious shivers through me.

"Oh, Clint, yes," moaned Pam. "Oh, it's so hot to nurse you. Ooh, yes."

I suckled harder. I loved how her milk squirted into my mouth. I swirled the delicious drink around with my tongue. It was sweeter than cow's milk, with an almost melony flavor, like cantaloupe. I gulped it down and suckled again and again, hungry for every drop of my sister's milk.

My hand slid down her body, rubbing at her pregnant belly. I reached for her pussy. Her thick bush caressed my hands. I liked my women shaved, except for Pam and her mother. It was so hot having Japanese women with thick, black bushes. I probed through her silky forest and found her wet pussy.

"Clint!" she moaned as I penetrated her hot snatch.

I pumped my fingers in and out of her cunt, suckling from her breasts. I savored her milk. The cream flowed down my throat. It was wonderful. Delicious. I gulped it down, my cock throbbing as Melody's thumb ran over the crown, massaging the tip. Her mouth sucked at my balls and her eyes peeked out on either side of my shaft, staring up at me.

"Mmm, drink all her milk," Melody moaned. "Such a perv."

I moaned a "yes" around Pam's nipple while she giggled, her pussy clenching on my fingers.

I plunged them in slowly, teasing her, savoring her tight, pregnant snatch. I probed in as deep as I could reach, my cock aching and throbbing. Melody's tongue climbed my dick, caressing the shaft, nearing the pinnacle.

And swirled her tongue around the crown. It felt better than her fingers. So wet and delicious. I groaned, shivering. I suckled as hard as I could, emptying the last of the milk from Pam's tit. Luckily, she had another one.

Pam shifted her body, her breasts sliding across my face, and I latched onto her fresh nipple. I suckled hard, pumping my fingers faster now. She moaned and shifted, staring down at me as I nursed. Pleasure crossed her face, moans escaping her lips.

"Oh, Clint, yes," she groaned. "You're stirring up my cauldron. Ooh, yes."

"Mmm, make her cum," Melody purred before she engulfed my dick.

I groaned loudly about Pam's nub, gulping down her milk as fast as I could. Warm, wet pleasure engulfed my dick. Melody's mouth bobbed on it. She sucked hard, working her mouth up and down, her tongue swirling about the shaft, teasing me. She moaned, the humming vibration racing down to my balls.

My fingers pumped faster and faster into Pam's pussy. The pleasure built and built, driving me wild. I wanted to cum. My balls ached and tingled. I had to explode, to release all the cum I could into Melody's mouth.

But I wanted to save it for my girls' pussies. I wanted to cum in one of them.

My thumb ran across Pam's clit. I massaged the bud. Her pussy tightened on my plunging fingers. And then her moans exploded from her lips. Her snatch spasmed. Her orgasm shivered through her body.

"Yes, yes, yes, Clint," she moaned. "Oh, you're so wonderful."

"Mmm, he is," Melody moaned, her mouth popping off my dick. "And he's all hard and ready for you, sweet sister. Park that pregnant cunt right on his dick."

"Yes," gasped Pam, sitting up, her nipple popping out of my mouth.

The pair moved around me, waddling awkwardly as they crawled, their pregnant bellies swinging beneath them. Pam reached my cock. She straddled my waist. I grinned as she grasped my cock, bringing it to her pussy. She swabbed it up and down her pussy. I groaned, my dick aching and throbbing as her hot folds caressed my dick.

And then she sank down my cock.

"Yes," Pam moaned, her round belly and tits both jiggling as she took every inch of my shaft.

"Fuck," I grunted, her tight, hot pussy engulfing my dick. I savored my Japanese half-sister's cunt, loving the pleasure crossing her round face, her black hair falling loose about her shoulders.

"Give him a good ride," grinned Melody.

"You, too," Pam moaned, sliding her pussy up my cock, her hips swirling.

Melody laughed and threw her left leg over my head, straddling me. Her shaved, pregnant pussy glistened with her juices. I seized her hips, pulling her down hungrily to my lips. Pussy cream was the best follow-up after breast milk.

My tongue lapped through Melody's sweet pussy. My first woman. The girl I had loved all my life. She was mine. The fact I got to have two other loves and a harem of women with her blessing was just amazing. All thanks to listening to the dream of my dad.

Damn, I wish he was here to see this.

And then the feel of Pam's pussy sliding up and down my cock and my other sister's hot cunt grinding on my face drove those thoughts from my mind. I licked through Melody's snatch, sliding through her folds, drinking her juices as they trickled out of her and into my eager mouth.

"Did Clint leave me any milk?" Melody moaned, shifting on me.

"He did," Pam moaned. "Other breast."

Her pussy tightened on my cock as Melody suckled. I groaned into my sister's pussy, sweeping through her folds as Pam rode up and down my cock. I pictured Melody nursing from Pam's round breasts, their pregnant bellies rubbing together.

It was a hot image. My balls already boiled. I focused on licking and nuzzling Melody's pussy. I couldn't cum yet. I had to hold off. I had to make sure Pam came on my dick first. But it was so hard when I had two pregnant sisters, one nursing from the other.

"Oh, you taste good," Melody moaned. "But Clint only left me a mouthful."

"Just so selfish," I grunted between licks of her sweet pussy.

"He is," Pam moaned, her pussy clenching on my dick as she slid up it, sending hot pleasure shivering through my body. "But I get your milk all to myself, Melody."

The feel of Pam's pussy changed as she leaned forward. My cock rubbed along the back of her pussy wall. She groaned, now nuzzling at Melody's tits. My blonde sister gasped, grinding her pussy on my face, as Pam noisily suckled.

"Yes, yes, yes, nurse from my tits," groaned Melody. "Oh, I have such a sexy girlfriend! Mmm, every girl should date her pregnant sister."

"Yes," I panted, my balls aching.

This was too much. I focused on licking Melody's pussy, exploring her folds, but hearing Pam suckle from Melody's breasts, drinking her milk while riding my cock, made my balls unleash. I gripped Melody's thighs hard, fighting the urge.

She squirmed on my mouth, grinding her hot clit against my lips. I groaned, sucking on her nub. I nibbled on chewed as she squirmed more and more on my body. My dick throbbed in the sweet embrace of Pam's pussy.

"Oh, give me a taste, Pam," panted Melody. "Let me taste my breast milk."

And then they were kissing. And I knew Pam had a mouthful of Melody's breast milk. They were snowballing it back and forth like they did with my cum. I sucked so hard on Melody's clit, my nose pressed into her pussy's folds. She squirmed hard on me. I could hardly breathe. My balls boiled.

I couldn't hold back.

My cum erupted into Pam's pregnant pussy. I groaned about Melody's clit as blast after blast of my jizz spurted into Pam's snatch. My legs spasmed. Every shot of spunk fired pleasure through my body. The rapture slammed into my mind.

Stars burst across my vision. I came so damned hard. My entire body convulsed with each blast.

"Yes, yes, yes," Melody moaned, her pussy gushing juices as she came.

"Oh, Clint," gasped Pam. "Cum in me. I love your jizz in me. I... I... Yes!"

Just as my cock spurted a final time, her pussy went wild about my dick. My crown, so sensitive after cumming, ached in her silky depths. More pleasure rippled through me. I licked through Melody's pussy, drinking her juices and savoring this moment. It was wonderful. I was so close with them. I wish Alicia was here.

I wish she was pregnant.

Maybe next year, I would breed her. And them Mom and Aunt Vicky and Ms. Hiragawa. Zoey and Stefani had to be pregnant at the same time. And then Lee would be last. She would get off on it, being forced to be the last one bred, watching every other woman in the family have the joy of having my child.

"Clint," groaned Melody, her voice throaty. "Oh, Clint..."

"Cum hard," I grinned.

Pam's pussy clenched on my dick. "Umm..." She shivered. "Oh, my, I think..."

"Yeah," Melody nodded.

I beamed. "I made you both cum hard."

"Too hard," groaned Melody. "Dr. Wilson mentioned orgasms could trigger labor as you near your due date and... Oh... Yep."

I blinked as Melody lifted her pussy off of my face. Pam's still clenched on my dick. "What are you two saying?"

"Um, I think we should go to the hospital," Pam said, her eyes wide.

"What?" My eyes went wide. "No, no. You're both not due for a few more days."

"You were too much of a stud," laughed Melody as she climbed off the bed. "Our daughters can't wait to meet you and..."

Juices flooded down her thighs.

"Well, my water broke." She giggled again, though there was a bit of pain in her voice. "Good thing I got off your face."

"What?" I blinked again. This really could not be happening. "Shit, let's go. What are you still doing on my cock, Pam?"

"Savoring it," she groaned.

* * *

Cheryl Elliston

I smiled as I walked into the hospital room. Pam and Melody had delivered within an hour of each other, five hours of labor for Melody, six for Pam, and they were both now sharing the same room. It was pure chance that the hospital put them together. They both were on their beds, lying on their sides, staring at Clint as he sat between them.

He held two pink-wrapped bundles in his arms, staring at them with such awe in his eyes, such love.

It hit me then. He looked just like Clinton had on the day of Zoey's birth, right down to the look on his face. My son's arms trembled as he held both his daughters with care. Tears fell down my cheeks. The rest of the family moved in around us, his sisters gushing over the babies.

Vicky hugged me from behind, her head on my shoulders. "Oh, god, Cheryl..."

"I know," I said, my voice as choked as hers. "I wish he was here so badly to see this. To see the man Clint's become."

Vicky didn't answer.

"Sometimes, I dream about him. And we talk. I tell him what he's missing. He's so excited about it."

"That's good," Vicky whispered. "He must be so happy."

"I think so."

The rest of the family moved in. Alicia looked so cute as she leaned in, her pigtails falling off her shoulders. Lee bounced with excitement. Zoey and Stefani held each other, their heads leaned close, and I bet they imagined the day Clint held their children like that. Asuka sat down on the side of Pam's bed, smiling at her daughter and her new grandchild.