Incestuous Harem 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and Dr. Wilson entered, her bleached-blonde hair bouncing about her shoulders. Her roots were showing. She needed to dye it again. I sniffed back more tears as she studied the chart. She wore green hospital scrubs but looked refreshed even after spending hours delivering Melody's baby.

"Okay, Melody, how are you...?" Her words dropped off as she stared at Clint holding not one but two pink bundles. She glanced at the other bed, seeing Pam staring adoringly at him. "Wait, what?"

"That's Pam," I told her. "Clint and Melody's girlfriend. It's all very modern and progressive, you see."

"What?" the doctor blinked.

"She had Clint's child, too. They conceived very close together and went into labor at the same time."

"Clint's fault," Melody said with a big, if weary, grin on her face.

"But...but..." The doctor looked around. "He impregnated two girls? At the same time?"

"Uh-huh," I said.

"And no one cares?" the doctor asked.

"Nope."

Her jaw dropped. Then Lee, casually, said, "It's three girls now."

Everyone looked at the precocious nineteen-year-old. She had grown larger breasts over the year, and they strained the tight tank top she wore. She was well on her way to having tits the size of Zoey or my sister, Vicky.

"What?" Clint asked.

"You're going to be a daddy again," Lee giggled. "You knocked up both your cousins. Isn't he a stud, Dr. Wilson?"

"I...uh... I'll come back... You all want to...to visit." The doctor swallowed and retreated from the room.

Clint stared at Lee who just put on the biggest, the most innocent, and the brattiest grin ever. "I sometimes forget to take my birth control pills. But I double up the next day whenever I forgot though. I thought it was okay"

"It doesn't work that way," Asuka groaned. "You have to take the pill every day for it to be effective."

"Guess so," Lee shrugged, her hands rubbing her tummy.

"You are in trouble," Clint growled, not buying her "forgetfulness" for a moment. Well, Lee had gone nine months without being a brat.

And then one of the infants cooed. I didn't know if it was Christie or Hikaru who fussed. But either way, Clint had turned his attention to his daughters, joy lighting upon his face. I sighed. They were my granddaughters. Clinton's granddaughters. I smiled, feeling so happy as I stared at our family. It would grow larger bit by bit. We would all be so close, held together by the young man grinning at his newborn daughters.

More tears fell. I knew Clinton must be so happy right now. I hoped I dreamed of him tonight. I had a lot to tell him.

The END

Note: The story of the Incestuous Harem Universe continues in Doctor's Incestuous Family!