All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Tad is the reason the police are on Clint's ass, I think his ass is grass and a certain paralegal just might be the mower!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clint may have pissed off powerful people in Sacramento with his wanting to make incest and bigamy legal in the U.S., but even powerful people have one or more skeletons in their closet. Meanwhile, it appears that somebody needs to come up with a more better backstory concerning the father of "cousin" Melody. For example, he could have mistakenly thought his niece Leanne was going to be a boy and suggested calling the child Lee Jr..

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 1 year ago

This story may fill a niche, but it really isn't going to be wide-ranging, crowd-pleasing material, as it denigrates both male and female at the same time; your own story punishes Tad for seducing his sister, because she didn't want to be "slut-shamed," which this story does often. It's more an extreme kind of partial BDSM and should be in that category too. This is what Erica rebelled against, because most women want love, not humiliation. I shouldn't be the first one to say that humiliating a female is never sexy and reducing the sexes to mere animals with instinct doesn't appeal to the masses...it's just not "sexy," although it is very raw--just too raw.

Won't be reading any more and will check out other candidates for "sexiest female in a story."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES