Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned, my heart pounding as I pumped her full of my spunk. Her pussy writhed around me. She gasped and moaned, bucking beneath me. My balls unloaded into her as the pleasure slammed into my mind.

"Oh, yes, Tad!" she cooed, holding me tight. "I love it when you cum in me!"

"Goddamn, you're the best sister in the world!" I groaned as her pussy wrung the last drops of my cum out of my balls."

"I know," she said, hugging me tight, her cunt still rippling around me as my pleasure died into heavy breaths.

I savored being in her for a minute or so before rolled off her, panting from the joy we just shared. The naked gym mat felt cool against my hot, sweaty back. My dick throbbed, softening. My sister's juices soaked me. She groaned and rolled into me. She kissed me with hunger.

"Tad," my little sister panted. "Oh, my god, it was fun, but we can't do that again at school."

"Why not?" I asked her. "It was hot."

She bit her lip. "I don't want to get caught. You're not Clint. We'll get in trouble. I just know it. I love you, and I don't want anything to ruin what we have."

"Will you do anal?" I asked her, my hand sliding down her back.

"Yes," she moaned as I cupped her ass. She pressed her tits against me. "I will. Just let's get out of here. A janitor or someone could walk in here. We'd be screwed."

"Isn't that what we just did?" I asked her.

"Ugh, don't be a smartass now." She sat up. "Where're my clothes?"

I grinned as I watched her moving around. I would get her to have more sex at our college. I just knew it. I would have such a wild time with her. I couldn't wait to pound her in the middle of the cafeteria or something. To be bold like Clint. It would take time, but I knew Erica would come around.

She was such a sexy sister.

* * *

Leann "Lee" Samuels

I fought my delight as I watched Tad and his little sister Erica get dressed. Tad was a senior like my Master, Clint, while Erica was a sophomore like Alicia. Though one with an actual pair of boobs. I was getting boobs. I rubbed my belly. I wasn't showing with Clint's child yet--I only at four months--but I would start soon. I couldn't wait to be paraded around the college campus, my brother showing off that he had bred me with his hot dick.

I kept my phone recording the pair as they exchanged a final kiss and then headed out. I was so glad I snuck behind the bleachers when I noticed Tad leading off his sister. I had a nose for naughty, kinky sex.

My hot brother was inspiring so much incest.

I knew I would be in trouble for being late, but when I showed my Master the hot incest video, I was certain he would forgive me. Oh, he would still spank me for being late, but he would let me cum. We would watch the video together. The whole family, maybe. All of us loving and shuddering and watching the hot delight.

My pussy dripped juices. I never wore panties. I scrambled to my feet to rush out of the school and get home. Tonight was going to be so hot!

To be continued...