All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 03'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series.

Ted know more then he should know. Plus didnt the cop investigate this rumors beforehand. I have a feeling there more to this story about one of the detective having incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since the entire incestuous harem series is/are works of FICTION, it would serve Tad right if those videos of he and his sister fucking, that Lee took, went viral, just as that ancient Detective and his partner, were closing in on Melody, her mother and whoever else that asshole snitched on. It would be so cool to have Clint's dreams fulfilled and Tad's 'house o-f cards' come tumbling down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think any other chapters of this series, should be similar to Charles Dickens A Christmas Carrol. With Tad in the role of Scrooge. It should culminate, with Tad, in a dream, learning that his sister died of a broken heart, because, in spite of everything, she really did love him. Of course, this is just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay. It's one thing for Tad to have that decaying Detective Tucker and his hot partner investigate Clint and his harem, But when Tad even THINKS that those two should investigate someone else, as a certain cartoon Character has often said; 'Of course you realize this means war! I wonder how Tad found out about that teacher and her "ring of coed prostitutes anyway?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...