Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naw," I said. "But I saw Clint getting a titty fuck from Zoey before. She's his sister. He came all over her face."

"Any proof?" the older detective asked. He had that grizzled look. The cop who was "one day away from retiring and was too old for this shit" kind of vibe. "More pictures."

"Naw," I said, shifting. "I wish I did. There were a lot of rumors about Clint. He was fucking the Mihara twins and the Campo sisters, too. There were lots of talk about his aunt."

"Vicky Samuels?" asked Detective Tucker. He leaned back in his chair.

"Yeah. Supposedly, her classroom was like a bordello." He grinned. "I'd investigate her. Sex with students. I bet there are some teachers who know about it. Maybe they can get you that proof you need. You know, really nail Clint for being a pervert. I mean, what type of sicko fucks his sister?"

"Yeah," Tucker said. He wrote on his notepad. "Let's just start from the beginning. When did you first learn that he was fucking his sisters?"

I nodded and began telling everything I knew of those two years of college. I could tell the cops would be tearing into that slut Ms. Samuels next. Maybe they'd catch Mrs. Umayyah and her ring of coed prostitutes she was running, too. She pimped out her own daughter.

They all deserved to suffer.

To be continued...