Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I gasped right before my daughter pressed her incestuous twat right on my face. Her sweet juices soaked my lips and poured into my mouth.

My tongue fluttered through her folds. I licked and lapped at her cunt. I slid my tongue through her wonderful folds. She shuddered, her rump clenching. I stared at her butt as I feasted on my daughter-Mistress's delicious cunt.

She groaned and seized the clover clamp chains. She pulled on them.

The clamps squeezed harder. I gasped as the pain surged through my nipples. She stretched out my tits. I moaned into her cunt. I reveled in the delicious agony throbbing through my tits and down to my cunt. I thrust my tongue into her pussy, swirling around in her as she gave me such wonderful torment.

Then I felt something amazing. The hard tip of my nephew's cock pressed against my pussy lips. I whimpered as he slid his cock up and down my slit. I shuddered as he nudged my clit. Pleasure sparked through me. My body bucked from the bursts of delight. My breasts jiggled. This wild pleasure shot through my flesh, meeting the pain.

Melody released the clamps.

My breasts sprang back and jiggled, the clover clamps waving atop my nipples. The throbbing pressure relaxed, the pain almost fading under the rush of endorphins. Then Clint slammed his cock into my cunt.

My nephew filled me with his thick shaft. My toes curled. My fingers flexed. All four of my limbs bucked against the restraints. Rope fibers burned into my skin as his dick filled me. Then he drew back, my pussy clenching to him, and he rammed back into me with a powerful plunge. His balls smacked into my taint.

"Yes, yes, breed your slutty aunt!" moaned Pam. She had a throaty tone to her voice. She would be watching, getting off on the sex, fingering her twat as I was bred.

"Yes, yes, plow my Mommy-whore!" groaned Melody. "Thrust that dick into her cunt. Churn her up!"

"He is!" I whimpered into my daughter's cunt. My tongue fluttered through her folds as Clint pumped his cock hard through me. "Yes!"

"Breed her!" Melody moaned and pulled on my chains again.

The pain shuddered through me. My pussy squeezed down on Clint's cock. The pleasure swelled in my cunt. That heat surged through my body. I feverishly ate my daughter while my flesh fed on the agony and ecstasy. They were both so close to each other. They blended together.

Where did one begin and the other end?

My pussy gripped Clint's cock. I held him tight as he plowed into me. He thrust his dick hard into my snatch. He fucked me hard while my daughter tugged on the nipple clamps. The pads squeezed my nubs. They throbbed. My body bucked, pulling on the ropes.

I moaned into Melody's sweet cunt. Her juices soaked me. More and more of her cream soaked my mouth. My tongue licked her everywhere. I brushed her clit. Her labia. I thrust into her depths, swirling around in my daughter's twat.

I reveled in feasting on my flesh and blood. I created her in my womb, and now she gave me such exquisite agony.

"Yes, yes, you are such a depraved and filthy slut!" moaned Melody. "You love it when I do this!" She tugged hard on my nipple clamps. My cunt squeezed around Clint's cock, increasing the friction. The pleasure.

"I am!" I howled. "Your mother is such a filthy and disgusting and nasty slut! She loves the pain and the humiliation! Hurt me! Pull on the clamps! It'll make me get bred by my nephew! Your half-brother's going to put a new baby in me!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" moaned Melody, jerking on the chains over and over, the pressure squeezing and relaxing about my nipples. "Breed her, stud! Pump my Mommy-whore full of your cum. Make another daughter for her to love!"

"Yes!" growled Clint. He slammed his cock deep into me. "You better be bred, whore. In two weeks, you better piss on that pregnancy test and show that you're carrying my child! I'm going to fuck you so much. Fill you with all my cum! You'll be dripping with it, your womb soaking in my seed!"

"Yes, Master!" I howled, trembling. "May I cum?"

"You can cum all you want today!" he snarled. "I want you bred."

He buried deep into me. I shuddered, my orgasm building. I was so close to it. I swirled my tongue through my daughter's cunt. I stared at her cute rump flexing before my eyes. Her back arched as she moaned her pleasure.

Then she came first.

Her sweet pussy juices gushed out of her cunt. My daughter drowned me in her cream. I reveled in it. I gulped down her delicious passion. My pussy clamped down on Clint's cock as my pleasure swelled.

My daughter yanked on the chain. My nipples exploded in wondrous pain. I was so close to cumming.

"Mommy-whore!" howled Melody as she squirmed on me.

Then something new gushed out of her cunt.

She pissed in my mouth.

The acrid flavor of her urine mixed with the sweet flavor of her cunt. I groaned at the taste of her piss. Her flow squirted in to my mouth, splashing against the back of my throat. I gulped down the nasty fluid. It warmed down to my stomach.

I came.

My pussy convulsed around my nephew's thrusting cock. I bucked and moaned as he plowed into me. I swallowed more and more of my daughter's hot piss. I savored the humiliation of drinking her salty urine. She quivered over me, pulling on the clover clamps.

Waves of agony and pleasure rippled through my body. My mind drank in all the sensations. I moaned and bucked, my arms and legs pulling on my restraints. It was incredible. My daughter's piss soaked my mouth. She shuddered atop me while my nephew fucked my cumming twat.

"Breed her!" Pam moaned. "Breed that filthy whore, Clint! I love watching you knock up women!"

"Yes!" growled Clint as he rammed into me. He buried to the hilt in my cunt. "You're going to have my child, whore!"

His cock erupted into my nasty twat.

I moaned, gulping down the last of my daughter's piss as my nephew pumped his breeding seed into me. My fertile pussy spasmed around his shaft. I quivered through my orgasm. My nipples throbbed as the clamps pinched them. The rapture surged out of my pussy. Stars burst across my eyes. They danced and played while my mind melted.

"You're going to be my pregnant whore!" growled Clint as his seed fired into my pussy.

* * *

Pam Hiragawa

"Your turn," panted Melody as she slipped off her mother's mouth. My half-sister flashed me a huge grin, her hazel eyes sparkling with delight. "The nasty slut came while drinking my piss."

"It was so good!" whimpered Ms. Samuels. "And Master flooded my cunt."

"Fun's not over yet, slut," said Clint. He pulled out of his aunt and grinned at me. He'd taken one of the special Viagra pills my mother supplied through her pharmacy. She was so happy right now, finally pregnant with Clint's child. She would give birth in a few months to my new sister.

And my new niece.

I shuddered as I mounted the table, my pussy juicy from my masturbatory orgasm. Watching was so much fun, but it was also a treat to enjoy fucking. I climbed on the table and straddled Ms. Samuels. I faced the opposite direction from Melody. I stared into the MILF-slave's eyes as I lowered my cunt down to her hungry mouth.

"Eat me, whore!" I moaned, planting my bush right on her mouth.

"Mmm, grind that twat on her face," Clint said. He was behind me. I heard him crawling over the desk. His hands grabbed my rump as I did just what he said. I rubbed my furred muff onto his aunt's face. She licked through my folds, gathering up my pussy juices. "Feed her, honey. She loves pussy juices."

"And piss," Melody said. She watched with this eager delight on her face. "Drown her!"

"I will!" I moaned, shuddering as the slut thrust her tongue into my cunt. She swirled it around inside of me, teasing me.

Clint's strong fingers pried apart my butt-cheeks. I groaned as he pressed his cock into my naughty crack. Soaked by his aunt's cunt cream, my brother's cock had all the lube necessary to fuck my asshole. I shuddered as he pressed against my tight sphincter.

Thrust.

"Clint!" I gasped, my pussy squeezing around Ms. Samuels's probing tongue. "Yes, yes, I love it when you slide into me!"

"My Japanese queen!" he groaned. His hands slid around my body, cupping my round breasts.

More and more of his cock sank into my asshole. He'd broken me in years ago. In this very room. Ms. Samuels had groomed me to be his lover. She awakened desires in me and then gave me to her nephew. It was so hot. That was before I knew I was his sister.

It was fate that we came together.

I groaned as his hands kneaded my tits. He squeezed them as he drew back and then slammed into my asshole. He filled me with his cock while I ground on his aunt's mouth. Her tongue darted through my folds, teasing me, driving me wild.

I moaned atop her, savoring the hot plunge of Clint's cock penetrating my bowels. He pumped into me again and again. He slammed to the hilt in me while Melody watched us. She rubbed at her shaved cunt, her eyes glossy.

"Damn, Pam," groaned Clint as he pumped his cock in and out of my asshole, "you're fucking tight today."

"It's just so hot to help you breed your aunt!" I moaned, my bowels clenching around his cock. "Oh, yes, yes, Clint, ram that cock into my asshole. Ooh, you're pressing me down on her naughty mouth."

"Is she licking your cunt?" His fingers found my nipples. He gently played with them, twisting and teasing them. No pain for me, just pleasure. "Is that nasty whore licking and lapping at your pussy?"

"Mmm, she's got her tongue deep in me." I quivered in his strong arms. His muscular chest rubbed into my back as his thick dick rammed into my bowels over and over. "Oh, you two are going to make me cum."

"Yes!" hissed Melody. She squeezed her right breast with her left hand while fingering her pussy. "Drown her! Drown my Mommy-whore with all your fluids! Humiliate the bitch so she'll cum harder and be bred by our stud!"

I shuddered and nodded, wanting that. My bladder was full. We'd drunk so much water before coming here. I squirmed, my asshole squeezing around my brother's cock. He pumped into me hard and fast. He rammed to the hilt in my bowels again and again. His cock slammed forward, driving that dick into me. It was so incredible. The pleasure rippled through my body, the heat flowing from my asshole to my cunt.

Ms. Samuels's tongue plundered my cunt. She flicked through my folds. The naughty slut brushed my clit. I gasped, my bowels squeezing around my stud's cock. Clint grunted and slammed his dick into my anal depths. His thick bush rubbed into my rump, tickling me.

I drank in all the sensations. I stared down at Ms. Samuels's brown eyes molten with her passion. Her tongue darted through my folds. She did such wicked things to me. She buried her tongue deep into me. She stirred around in me, teasing me, driving me wild.

I squirmed on her as I moaned and gasped. "Clint! Clint! The slut's licking my pussy! She's going to help me cum!"

"I love it when you cum on my dick," he groaned. His fingers twisted my nipples. Pleasure sparked from them, shooting down to my cunt.

"Yes, yes, I'm going to prime you!" I moaned, squeezing my bowels down on his dick. The velvety friction swelled. The heat warmed my cunt. "I'm going to prime your cock!"

Ms. Samuels's tongue darted through my folds. I hurtled towards my climax. This was so hot. I undulated my hips, stirring my bowels around my brother's cock and grinding my clit on Ms. Samuels's soft lips. She latched onto my bud.

Sucked.

I squealed as my orgasm burst through me. My asshole writhed around Clint's cock. He groaned as he plunged hard and fast into my bowels. My pussy spasmed. Juices gushed out of me while Ms. Samuels kept sucking and nursing on my clit.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I howled. The pleasure surged through my body. I gasped and moaned, my bowels dancing and convulsing around his cock. He slammed hard into me, groaning.

Twisting my nipples.

"Piss in her mouth!" Melody hissed. "Piss in my Mommy-whore's disgusting mouth! Use her, Pam!"

"Oh, god!" I whimpered, my orgasm shooting through me.

It was so easy to piss while cumming. I just relaxed my bladder as I spasmed through my orgasm. My piss gushed out of me. I gasped, my asshole spasming harder around Clint's cock. He groaned as he buried into my massaging bowels.

Ms. Samuels drank down the urine streaming out of my urethra. The pleasure shuddered through me. I arched my back into Clint's chest. My body convulsed. Waves of ecstasy washed through my flesh, surging through my nervous systems. Stars danced before me.

"Drink that nasty piss, whore!" snarled Clint. Then he ripped out of my asshole. "Fuck!"

I groaned as he moved on the desk. I spasmed, my piss spurting into his aunt's mouths. She gulped it down. Clint's feet hit the ground with a smack. He grunted, the desk shifting. I threw a look behind me to see his dirty cock buried in his aunt's cunt.

"Yes!" he snarled as he came in her pussy, primed by my asshole.

"Breed her!" I howled in delight, my body bucking through my orgasm. My urine petered out. Died. "Oh, yes, yes, Clint!"

I loved being one of his queens. My spine arched, my braid dancing down my back as my orgasm peaked. Ms. Samuels sucked out the last of my piss. I panted, feeling so good from using the naughty slut.

* * *

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II

"Fuck," I groaned as I ripped my cock out of Aunt Vicky's cunt. My cum spilled out, dribbling down to her taint along with her pussy juices. I was still hard. Still full of cum thanks to that super Viagra.

That little red pill made it possible for me to survive having a harem of horny women.

I pressed my cock against my aunt's asshole. With her ass resting at the edge of the desk, I could just thrust up into her and fuck her. Just liked I planned. I wanted to dump one more load in her just to be sure. I wanted more anal delight. I thrust into her sphincter. Her bowels swallowed my cock with ease. I slid into her velvety depths. She wasn't as tight as Pam, but still amazing.

Pam slid off the desk and stumbled into Melody. My two half-sisters kissed. They looked so different. You'd never know they were related. That was what made Pam so exciting. Not why I loved her, she was just so sweet and caring, but it was hot. No one even suspected we were related.

I watched my two sisters kissing as they sank to the floor. They were loving each other as I fucked my slut. I slammed into her asshole hard. I pounded her bowels. Her tight flesh reveled around my cock. Her large breasts jiggled, the clover clamps flashing as they swayed atop her tits. Both had a dark-red nipple pinched between their pads.

I seized the chain and yanked.

"Master!" my bound aunt moaned. She stared at me, her eyes wild with lust and pain. Her breasts stretched as the pads squeezed harder on her nipples. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck my asshole and breed me!"

She licked her lips glistening in pussy cream and urine. Her bowels clenched around my cock. She gripped me as I fucked her hard. Her bowels clenched around my dick. The pleasure was intense. Insane. It was incredible to feel her squeezing around me.

"Damn, slut!" I growled, tugging hard on her nipples. "You're getting tighter the harder I squeeze."

"The more it hurts, the more I crave your cock, Master!" she moaned, her breasts stretching. She bucked on the desk, the ropes grinding around her limbs. "Yes, yes, yes! Thank you for this passion! For your cock and seed! Fuck my asshole and breed me!"

"I'm going to ram my dirty cock into your pussy again!" I growled. "First Pam's ass then your filthy hole!"

"Oh, god, Master, you spoil me!" she howled.

I panted and groaned, pulling hard on her chains. I maintained the pressure, loving the sight of her tits distending. The heat of her bowels increased. She squeezed so tight about me, massaging the tip of my cock.

I buried into her hard and fast. I slammed into her bowels with all my passion. I pumped away hard into her asshole. This pleasure rippled through my body with every last plunge into her. With every thrust, I came closer and closer to erupting.

To breeding my slutty aunt.

I released the chains. Her breasts slapped back with an elasticity. They bounced and jiggled, waving the nipple clamps. She howled and shuddered. Jizz ran out of her cunt and spilled down to my dick plundering her bowels. I slammed my cock to the hilt in her asshole.

Her velvety flesh squeezed me. Massaged me. I was getting so close to my orgasm. My balls swelled with another load of cum. I slammed to the hilt in her, my heart pumping bliss through my veins. Stars danced before my eyes.

"Master! Master!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, fuck my asshole until you're ready to dump your cum in my nasty cunt! My pussy will bathe your dick and wash it clean as you knock me up!"

"Mmm, that sounds hot!" Melody moaned. She was tribbing with Pam now, the pair sitting with their legs entwined, grinding on each other as they leaned in for a kiss.

I shuddered at the sight of them, watching them as I fucked my aunt's bowels. The pressure in my nuts rose. My dick throbbed. I was so close. I seized her nipple clamps again. I held them tight, giving little tugs.

Flashes of pain that had her squirming.

She moaned and gasped. Her mature face twisted. Her velvety flesh massaged me. I couldn't take much more of this. I slammed to the hilt in her and felt the cum boiling. I was there. Nothing could stop me from erupting.

I ripped my cock out of her asshole with a loud snarl and slammed my dirty shaft into her cunt. I yanked hard on the clover clamps as I exploded in her pussy. My jizz fired out of my dick in powerful pulses.

"Master!" she howled and joined me.

Her pussy spasmed and writhed around my dirty cock. She polished my dick as I pumped her cunt full of my incestuous seed. I grunted with each blast, the pleasure slamming through my mind. I groaned, my blood pumping hot and fast through my veins.

Stars burst across my vision. My sisters moaned in the background. I bred my aunt with my filthy cock. The ropes rasped on the desk. Against her flesh. She bucked hard, her nipples stretching out. Her moans echoed through the classroom.

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled as she wrung my cock dry. "You're going to have my child! Yes, you are, slut!"

"I will, Master!" she moaned, her pussy still writhing about my softening cock.

I released her clamps. Her breasts snapped back, her nipple swollen. I ripped out of her, my cock softening. A new pressure rose as I brought my wet cock to her lips. She turned and latched on, sucking off her pussy juices and my cum.

I pissed into my aunt's mouth.

I let out a long, slow groan as my bladder drained. After my orgasm, pissing felt incredible. I smiled as that shuddering warmth ran through me. It was almost like cumming. My aunt gulped it down, swallowing my piss with hunger.

"Oh, my god, piss in my mom's mouth!" moaned Melody. "I'm going to cum, Pam!"

"Yes!" she gasped, the pair undulating together. They kissed and shuddered as I spurted my piss into my aunt's wanton mouth.

She gulped it all down and sucked on my cock to get out every last drop. I panted as I pulled my cock away. I felt like a billion bucks. I had bred another of my women. I just knew it. I went to my bag and pulled out the thick, fleshy dildo. I advanced on my aunt, grinning at her as she fluttered her eyes.

I thrust the thick dildo into her cunt. "There," I told my aunt. She panted, her face smeared in pussy cream and some piss. "That'll keep my cum in you all day."

"Yes, Master!" she moaned as I bent to untie her.

Three loads soaking her womb had to mean I'd bred her. If not, I'd have to punish her and then do other naughty things to her make sure she had my baby. I was ready for another child. Mrs. Hiragawa's baby was coming soon. My newest daughter.