Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a father was rewarding. I wanted to raise my children right. Teach my sons to be strong men and make sure my daughters were guided down the right paths. Some would be submissives and others dominants.

In fourteen or fifteen years they'd be adults and able to join the fun however they wanted. Would my son dominate his sisters? Would some of my daughters want to be my lovers or my sex slaves? I had no idea.

I couldn't wait to find out. Either way, I'd love them all.

* * *

January 26th, 2027 -- Detective Nelson Tucker

"I quit at the end of the year," Kassia finished. "I was just disgusted with it all. Vicky Samuels had rope marks on her wrists and ankles for a few days after that. She didn't hide them but was proud of them, giddy. I heard her talking in the teacher's lounge about how she hoped she was bred by her nephew. I couldn't take it. Moved to Fresno and took a job at a college that isn't insane."

Sunny glanced down at her notepad. "And you're certain it was May 17th and not say, June 17th or April?"

"Nope." She turned her notebook around. "Wrote it in my margins. See, it's my May 17th lesson plan."

I exchanged a glance with my partner. Nine months later, Vicky Samuels had her third daughter Phoebe. We thanked Kassia and told her we'd be in touch. Once outside, Sunny was bursting in excitement. Her youthful face exploded as she hurried down the stairs.

"We can use her testimony to get the court order to find out if Clint is Phoebe's father or not," said Sunny. She looked up at me from the base of the stairs as I descended slower, my knee throbbing. "We'll prove she wasn't knocked up by this 'mysterious' Canadian. We are going to nail him."

"Yes, we are," I said. DNA tests would be the incontrovertible truth that he was committing incest. Once we proved one child was his, we could test the others and find out he was fucking both his sisters and his mother. We might even be able to prove that Melody and Lee were his sisters and not his cousins.

This case was getting interesting.

To be continued...