Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait to argue it.

* * *

April 2nd, 2027 -- Detective Nelson Tucker

"Fuck," I growled.

How did this case peter out? Other than two witnesses, who the prosecutors said wasn't good enough, we had come up with nothing else. We were running into dead ends to prove that Clint was fucking his sisters. That he had children with his mother. His aunt. Corruption, sexual impropriety, prostitution. There was so much to hang on the bastard and those around him.

It had to be perfect because of his friends. Powerful friends. Politicians, high-priced lawyers, who knew who else. He had networked effectively. It pissed me off. I leaned back in the small room in the bowels of the Sacramento Police Department's headquarters.

"There has to be something," I snarled at Sunny. Some angle we haven't checked.

"What about his wedding to Pam," said Sunny. "He was supposed to have spiritually married Melody at the same time."

"You want to get him on bigamy? He's not using this relationship with Melody in his tax filings or anything else. It's shaky grounds."

"No, no, not bigamy." Sunny leaned forward. My young partner had this eager look in her eyes. "It was in June of 2023, right?"

I shrugged.

"That was four years ago."

"And?" I grunted.

"Think, Nelson. You don't just throw a wedding together. There are event planners, the space they rented, caterers, wedding photographers. He had his entire family there. You think that nothing happened? That he didn't enjoy himself with his sisters? The ones we can prove are his. Zoey and Alicia. And his mother, too. And his aunt. That's all illegal incest. He might be able to fuck Melody and Lee all he wants since they're 'officially' his cousins, but the others... We just need something. A photo snapped. Eyewitnesses who can testify. The more preponderance of evidence we have, the harder it will be for him to wiggle out from under it. All his powerful friends in the world won't save him them.

"Start making the calls," I growled, energized. Sometimes a case was a marathon, but that didn't mean you couldn't sprint in the middle of the race to catch up some ground.

To be continued...