Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 08

Story Info
A sister has one hot and naughty engagement!
7.6k words
4.75
12.2k
33

Part 26 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sister's Naughty Engagement

June 25th, 2022 -- Melody Samuels

"Ooh, that's nice," I whimpered as my older half-sister massaged my rump. Her oiled fingers dug into the meat of my ass, working in slow circled.

"You like that?" Zoey asked. Her fingers bit deep.

"Yes!" I gasped at the sensation, my nipples throbbing against the massage bed I lay, my face pressed into a padded cutout. I could see the floor below. My moans echoed through the massage room at the Lady's Touch Massage Parlor. "I sooooo need it. School has been kicking my ass lately."

"Poor you. College must be such a difficult thing. Sitting on your butt all day long."

"Mmm, good thing I have a big sis that can massage away all that stress," I moaned. Then I smiled as Zoey worked her magic on my rump. "Oh, that's good."

"Just let me take care of you," Zoey said, her fingers parting my butt-cheeks.

Her face pressed between them. I gasped at how she nuzzled between my asscheeks. She licked and lapped and swept her tongue around my sphincter. She teased me. I whimpered, wiggling on the bed. My breasts and nipples throbbed on the table. She rimmed me.

I almost quipped that she was giving me a special "sisterly" massage, but I knew that rimming a butthole was pretty standard at this kinky massage parlor. While I was at college all day, Zoey was getting paid to "massage" women as intimately as possible.

She was good at it.

My older sister danced her tongue around my asshole. I sighed in delight and squirmed on the table. My nipples ached and throbbed. The pleasure surged through my body. I whimpered and moaned. My toes curled.

This felt so wonderfully naughty. She licked and lapped at me. Her tongue darted around my asshole. Then she pressed against it. This incestuous thrill raced through me. This naughty heat that had my heart pounding in my chest. I groaned, loving how she touched me. Teased me. Drove me wild with her tongue's kinky licking.

"Oh, god, you're going to relax away all my stress," I whimpered as she thrust her tongue against my tight anal ring. "Mmm, yes, yes, you are."

"I am," she moaned. "Now just relax and enjoy this."

I gasped as her tongue pressed past my anal ring. It surrendered to her and sank into my depths. She swirled it around in me. My butt-cheeks clenched down on her face. I whimpered and moaned, so glad Clint suggested I come here and be pampered.

I didn't know what he was up to, but I was so thankful for it.

"I could get used to coming here for this," I moaned. "Zoey, ooh, just swirl that tongue around inside of me. Stir me up. You're going to make me explode. You know that?"

"Uh-huh," she panted and thrust her tongue back inside of me.

As she did that, her hand shifted. She reached down beneath the bed. While I trembled there, getting my ass feasted upon, she grabbed something. I heard rustling. I groaned as her naughty tongue danced and swirled through me. It was incredible. The pleasure built and built, faster and faster.

She pressed a shaft against my pussy. I shuddered as she rubbed the cylindrical end of a metallic dildo up and down my pussy lips. I smiled, my nipples throbbing against the massage table. I licked my lips, my eyes opening in delight. I stared down at the floor through the cutout, candles dancing around the room.

"Yes, yes, shove that in me," I moaned.

Her tongue danced around inside my asshole so she didn't answer me. Not with words. She pressed the toy against my clit, rubbing it in slow circles. She had the skill to find my bud when she couldn't see. I shuddered, my toes curling.

CLICK!

The toy hummed to life.

I gasped as the dildo became a massager. My clit twitched. I gasped, bucking at the surge of pleasure racing through me. The vibrator buzzed against my naughty bits. My asshole squeezed around Zoey's tongue buried to the hilt in my bowels. She swirled and danced it in me in slow circles.

"Oh, god, that's good," I moaned. "Mmm, you're just driving me wild, you know that?"

"Good," she purred. Her lips sealed on my asshole. She sucked.

I moaned.

The pleasure surged through me. It was this incredible passion to experience. A hot delight. My body squirmed as my older sister gave me the best incestuous massage ever. She rubbed the dildo up and down my pussy lips. She teased me, my labia drinking in the buzzing bliss.

She jammed the vibrator into my cunt's depths.

I bucked, my pussy squeezing around the humming toy. The massage grew so much more intimate. The inner flesh of my cunt drank in the relaxing buzz. Pleasure rippled through my body. My toes curled. Stars danced before my eyes.

She swirled it around inside of me, pressing it into different parts of my silky depths. I gasped, the humming building and building my incestuous delight. My older sister danced her tongue around inside of me. She swirled and sent such amazing bliss flowing through my body.

Incredible bliss. My cunt squeezed down on the toy. She pumped it faster and faster in and out of me. She twisted it. My snatch drank in the wild bliss. My flesh clung to the wonderful shaft of massaging metal.

"Oh, my god," I moaned, trembling. "Oh, Zoey, that's great. Oh, yes, yes, keep doing that to me."

"Massaging your naughty cunt with my fun toy?" she purred against my asshole. She licked my naughty back door."

"Mmm, yes," I groaned, my snatch squeezing and relaxing on the massaging delight pumping faster and faster in and out of my body. "Zoey, yes!"

My big sister rammed that dildo deep into me.

CLICK!

It buzzed faster. I gasped as the pleasure swelled. I trembled on the massage parlor bed, my incestuous pleasure building and building beneath the wicked and naughty passion my sister gave me. The bed groaned as I squirmed. I whimpered, biting my lower lip against the heat rippling through my body.

Against the hot passion that built and built inside of me. I panted and moaned. My eyes squeezed shut. It was an amazing bliss to experience. Her tongue teased me. Danced all over my asshole. I groaned as she pumped that big, thick vibrator in and out of my twat.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, hurtling towards my orgasm. "Oh, my god, Zoey! Keep doing that! I'm going to cum!"

"Do it, little sis!" Zoey hissed. She pumped the vibrator away at my snatch, massaging me in the most intimate way possible.

My cunt clenched down on the buzzing toy, my orgasm swelling. I hovered on the brink of ecstasy.

CLICK! CLICK!

She turned it up two settings. I gasped as it blazed away inside of me. The buzzing was incredible.

I exploded.

"Holy shit, Zoey!" I howled as my big sister gave me a powerful orgasm.

My flesh convulsed and spasmed around the dildo. Juices gushed out of my pussy and around that naughty toy. The humming drove me wild. Mighty waves of ecstasy sloshed through my cunt and spilled through my body.

It was incredible. I groaned, loving the way the bliss swept through me. It reached my mind. It drowned my thoughts in such a wild surge of writhing bliss. I whimpered and moaned, squirming on the massage parlor bed. My nipples throbbed.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I moaned, my cunt convulsing hard around the buzzing toy.

Her tongue licked and lapped at my cunt around the vibrator churning it up. She drank my incestuous cream. Stars burst across my vision. The massage bed creaked beneath me as I thrashed through my bliss.

The toy kept humming away through me. One orgasm spilled into the next. My oiled rump clenched. Zoey's tongue darted over my folds, adding her teasing touch to the buzzing of the toy massaging my inner depths.

"Zoey!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my mind drowning beneath the bliss of what she did to me. "Oh, my god, that's great! Zoey! Zoey!"

It was too much. I kept cumming. I couldn't think. The incestuous rapture my big sister delivered to me was incredible. My nipples throbbed against the bed. I squirmed, rubbing my tits into the surface for that extra sensation while my pussy spasmed wildly around the buzzing toy.

I couldn't think. I became ecstasy. My entire body heaved. I moaned wordless bliss. The buzzing toy swirled around inside of me. It did such wicked and naughty and amazing things to me. I loved it. I drank in the rapture. My pussy convulsed around that humming shaft of rapture.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

The toy turned off. The buzzing ended so abruptly the lack of sensation shuddered through me.

I came again.

"Zoey! Oh, fuck, Zoey!" I moaned, my mind drowning.

"Mmm, I thought you'd like that," she purred, the toy pulling out of my snatch. Her tongue danced lazily up and down my pussy as the pleasure flooded through me. I savored doing such naughty things with my sister.

I didn't know why Clint wanted Pam and me out of the house, but this was an amazing way to spend my Saturday.

* * *

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II

I strolled down the sidewalk in my neighborhood. I had two of my youngest children cradled in my arms. In my left, I held Zane, my two-month-old son from my older sister Zoey. In the other I held Daisy, the daughter Stefani gave me. The two had conceived on probably the same day. Stefani's mother had my child around the same time, but Mrs. Armstrong didn't live with us.

Her husband only brought her over to be fucked by me.

Beside me, my Aunt Vicky carried our one-year-old daughter Phoebe while on the other side of me Mrs. Hiragawa led the two-year-old Reina. My toddler stumbled behind her mother, holding tight to Mrs. Hiragawa's hand. The gorgeous, Japanese MILF paused to pick up the girl and set her on her hip.

The nearly four-year-old twins from my little sister Alicia skipped before me. Aaron and Cassandra looked so cute adorable together, both holding hands. Besides them, my oldest son, Clinton, led my daughter Amber by the hand. They were also both four, children delivered by my mother and Lee respectively. And leading the way was my two oldest, five-year-old Hikaru and Christie, Pam and Melody's beautiful daughters. They led the way, chatting.

I enjoyed the stroll. Children were a blessing. I would fight tooth and nail for my family. I loved them all. The two older women walking beside me where my MILF sex slaves. It was hot fucking Mrs. Hiragawa and Aunt Vicky. Back home, my Mommy-slave put the finishing touches on supper while Lee worked to get the house ready.

I left Alicia to supervise.

Excitement rippled through me as we crossed the quiet street of our neighborhood to the Mihara house. It seemed like only yesterday that Lee had burst in all excited about the Japanese twins who'd moved in down the street. My bratty, submissive sister had been eager to make me happy by fulfilling my fetish for Japanese girls.

Breeding not only the two twins but their mother had been a satisfying experience. They were honorary members of the harem, often coming over to indulge. After all, they lived just down the street from us.

Just being good neighbors.

Hikaru and Christie jumped up the steps together and reached the door. Christie craned her hand to hit the doorbell. The chime ran through the house as the rest of the children crowded the porch. Mrs. Mihara opened the door. The round-faced woman burst into delight at the sight of the children all gathered on her porch.

"Why, if it isn't the terrors of the neighborhood," she said in fond tones. "Come to make trouble in my house?"

"We are angels," Christie said in haughty tones while Hikaru nodded her head, holding her sister's hands.

"Is Junichiro here?" asked Clinton. He was fast friends with the only other boy in the neighborhood his age, my son from Mrs. Hiragawa.

"Hanako! Chiyoko!" Christie said and darted past Mrs. Mihara to greet my two daughters from the Mihara twins. I smiled at the sight of my daughters rushing together and giggling and laughing. Amber broke from Clinton to hover at the edge of them while my twins just held each other, looking a little afraid.

"Thanks for watching them," I said, handing over first Daisy and then Zane to the Japanese MILF.

"Just remember your promise," purred Mrs. Mihara, a saucy look in her eyes. "An entire day of you in bed with my daughters and me. We have a new sex swing in our bedroom we want you to help us break-in."

"Deal," I said, grinning. Summer break was almost upon us.

"It's so much fun, Master," purred Minako as she approached. "Minako is looking forward to being spanked in it by you." The girl had blossomed into a young woman of refined beauty, like her mother. Her black hair fell down her face, her slanted eyes brimming with hunger. She still referred to herself in the third person.

I had no idea why, but it always made my dick hard.

"I'll make that ass glow," I said.

"Daddy, daddy, has she been bad?" Clinton asked, holding in his hand a toy he'd gotten from Junichiro. My two sons stared up at me. Though Junichiro had more Japanese coloring, their faces held echoes of me in the shape of their eyes and nose. "Is that why you have to spank Auntie Minako."

"She has," I said. "Even adults have to be spanked by the man of the house when they're bad."

Minako winked at me as she took Phoebe from Aunt Vicky while Mrs. Hiragawa set down our toddler. Reina tottered into the house and sat down by the cluster of girls who were engaged in serious whispers.

I smiled at the sight of most of my children in one place. All that was missing were the Campo girls.

I could have stayed there all day. My children were all special to me. I wanted to raise them right. I didn't know how they'd turn out, but I liked Clinton leading around his sister Amber. Aaron broke off from his twin sister to join my other two sons, the three of them then darting off through the house, whooping and hollering.

"Master, we should get back," Vicky whispered to me.

"Yeah," I said and glanced at Mrs. Mihara. "Thank you."

"Any time, Sir," she said and smiled. "Maybe you'll give my daughters and me more children."

I winked at her.

* * *

Pam Hiragawa

I stepped out of the massage room, thoroughly satiated by Stefani and that thick, double-headed dildo she had. My pussy was as relaxed as the rest of me. The door across from mine opened and a flushed Melody appeared.

My half-sister and lover hooked my arm and groaned, "That was so fucking hot. How was your session."

"I had Stefani," I said as if that were all the answer needed. Zoey's girlfriend, and honorary sister to our kinky family, knew how to make any woman melt into a puddle of pussy juices and scream her head off.

"Do you think we've been distracted long enough for whatever it is Clint has planned?" Melody asked, her sandy-blonde hair dancing around her face.

"We could always let them massage us more," I said, leaning in. "I could watch Zoey and Stefani work you over."

Melody gave a wicked giggle. "You would, kinky girl. Just sit in the corner and masturbate that naughty cunt while I explode in rapture."

We stepped out of the hallway into the reception hall. A woman looked up hopefully then sighed. She was Hispanic, in her forties, and in great shape. I hoped I was a sexy MILF when I was her age, Clint a handsome man still pounding my pussy hard. Our children would be grown up by them. Maybe my daughter would join the harem.

Or maybe Clinton would claim her into his. The four-year-old boy already showed hints of domination with Lee's daughter. Alicia's twins would probably end up into each other. Those two were inseparable.

The future stretching out before us felt so long and yet so close, too. It was strange.

"Have fun," purred Carmelita, the older of the two Campo sisters. They were honorary members of the harem, too.

"Do you know what our brother has planned?" I asked, giving her a suspicious look. Lee wasn't here, so Carmelita had to play receptionist.

She just winked at me.

"Cruzita, you ready, mamacita," Juana said behind me. She must have just stepped out of the back area. The Hispanic MILF bounded to her feet and grinned. She sauntered over to the younger Campo sister and the two shared a kinky kiss.

I hoped I would have that much fun when I implemented this idea I had. I would be a therapist one day. I wanted to help women embrace incest. It would be so hot. My mind danced with those ideas. I just had to get my degree and my license, then I would be in business. Melody and Clint would work on changing laws, but I wanted to do my small part to get incest more accepted with my patients.

Melody drove. Fast. She had a lead foot normally, but today she was eager to find out what Clint was up to. Before long we were pulling down our quiet street and into the driveway of the main house. We had three of them all side by side, the backyards connected. With our large family, it was a necessity.

Before we could reach the front door, it flew open and Alicia was there. Our younger sister was dressed like a little girl, her petite build just letting her get away with the look. She didn't quite have that girlish figure she had when she was eighteen, but she still looked adorable in her pink frock and her brown hair in pigtails, her glasses perched on her nose.

"You're here!" she squealed and threw herself at Melody and me. She hugged us both about the neck and planted kisses on our cheeks. "Daddy is so eager for you to have dinner with us."

"Daddy?" I asked in amusement.

"What game are you playing at, Alicia?" I asked. She was Clint's little princess.

"Game?" she asked with all the pure innocence she could muster. "I'm just so excited that you're here. You both make my daddy so happy. And that makes me giddy. Oh, tonight is going to be so amazing."

She bounced up and down, her pigtails dancing. Then she grabbed both our hands and dragged us into the house. None of the children seemed to be around. Delicious smells drifted from the kitchen as the adorable Alicia led us through the house. She had ribbons tied in her hair and her pink skirt swished around lithe legs. She had white ankles socks on and adorable, Mary Jane shoes.

I gasped when we stepped into the backyard. An awning had been erected in the center. Strings of white Christmas lights adorned it and led out in chains to trees and bushes. With the sun setting, it was glittering like our own private stars. Our mothers--mine, Cheryl, and Vicky--were all standing naked before us save for frilly maid aprons and black bow ties about their throats. They looked ravishing, especially my mother. She had a darker-olive tone to her skin, her black hair falling down her back. Her tits had grown larger since having Reina last year.

And she lactated now. All our Mommy-slaves did.

Clint was at the table set up beneath the awning, a white cloth around it, pink candles in a silver candelabra in the center. A bottle of champagne cooled in a silver bucket of ice. He rose, looking handsome and rakish in his black blazer and dark-blue, silk shirt, the top few buttons left undone. He had a hungry grin as Alicia flew to him.

"Daddy, Daddy!" She threw herself into him, hugging his tall and powerful frame. "They came! They're here!"

"Yes, they are," Clint said, staring at Melody and me with even more hunger than usual. My half-brother's eyes raked across our flesh. My body, still buzzing from the rapture that Stefani had delivered, trembled.

"What are you up to, stud?" Melody asked, her eyes glancing around.

"Delivering the best dinner my two queens have ever eaten," He said and held out his hands to us.

We each took one. He pulled us close, Alicia still clinging to his side. He darted in and kissed Melody first, claiming her lips. My pussy clenched beneath the light sundress I wore. I wished I had something fancier on all of a sudden. I wiggled my rump back and forth as I watched them kiss.