Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his fiancee!

I welcomed my brother's dick over and over. I savored when he was in me and craved for him to plow back into me as he fucked Pam. We both moaned and gasped as we feasted on Alicia's pussy, licking and lapping and gathering up all the cum.

Alicia gasped. Whimpered. Squeaked out her pleasure. Her little titties jiggled. She squeezed her thighs around our heads, pressing my cheek tight against my sister's. Our tongues licked and lapped at her as Clint's cock buried into my snatch for a few strokes only to return after drilling Pam a few times.

"That's so good!" gasped Alicia. "I love my new mommies!"

Her moans burst out of her. Along with a flood of her pussy juices. They gushed out of her. A rush of her wild cream bathed my face. I moaned, opening wide as she squirted. She bucked on the table, her hips wiggling from side to side, coating us with all her naughty juices.

"Yes, yes, I love this!" she moaned. Her head tossed back and forth. "You're such good mommies! Daddy! Daddy! Marry them! Love them!"

"That's the plan, Princess!" growled Clint as he buried back into me.

I shuddered, gripping him, coming closer and closer to exploding. His dick stimulated me. I licked up Alicia's flow of juices. I trembled on the verge of my climax. I whimpered, about to surrender to it when Clint ripped out of me.

Pam moaned and gasped. She rocked beside me. Her squeaks and gasps echoed through the air. Clint pumped away fast and hard at her. I knew the sounds of Pam's orgasm. Her face twisted. Then her lips met mine, kissing me.

Clint plunged into my pussy. He surged me towards my climax. I kissed Pam hard as that thick, wonderful cock plundered my twat. Clint buried to the hilt in me. As he drew back, my snatch clung to his cock.

I surged over the edge into my orgasm. I squealed out in delight as I came over and over again. My pleasure rippled through me. My cunt convulsed and writhed around his dick. The pleasure shot through my body. It spilled delight through my thoughts.

I drowned in rapture.

"Fuck!" Clint growled and ripped out of my cunt.

Hot jizz painted my ass. I gasped, feeling the lines streaking across my butt and onto Pam's. I kissed her hard, reveling in this. We would be marrying each other as well as our brother. Tears of joy burst from my eyes again.

I was going to be my brother's wife. The man I had loved since as long as I could remember. Back when we just thought we were cousins. Kissing cousins. This was amazing. A wonderful rush of joy. Around us, our mothers clapped. Lee watched.

The harem celebrated our engagement.

I broke the kiss and moaned, "We have a wedding to plan!"

* * *

April 2nd, 2027 -- Detective Nelson Tucker

"I have the caterer," Sunny said, bursting into the basement room where we worked on the case.

I looked up and grinned. "Really?"

"Yep," she said, a look of pride on her lips. "Becky Yates of Yummy Passions Catering. She's the owner along with her husband, Tim."

"Let's make an appointment," I grinned. Finally, we had a lead.

To be continued...