All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 14'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, Isaac and Catherine really ARE brother and sister, as well as undercover police officers. Things are about to get more interesting. Especially, if Catherine takes the advice the girls gave her. I still think even this could go South for Detectives Tucker and Samuels. And if the case their trying to build against Clint does go to trial, it would be amusing to have Tad's sister be called as a defense witness. And of course there's that Latina DA who, along with her daughter, are clients of the Ladys Way massage parlor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that girl Alysha, from chapter 13, should move out of her house to get away from her mother. And if the case against Clint did go to trial, wouldn't her mother shit bricks if Alysha was called as a defense witness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. Great description of Clint eating and fucking his sister, both of them absolutely sex crazed and steamed to insane levels of sexual pleasure, so fucking hot. I almost got to this level with two of my sisters, eating one while fucking the other, then swapping. Insane sexual pleasure. This while the rest of my sisters watched and masturbated each other. cunt crazed fucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...