All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 17'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This indeed getting interesting. The Umayyah girls blackmailing the judge? Mrs. Reenberg catching those undercover officers coming out of the interrogation room, after having commited the very crime they had Clint and his harem arrested for, for the SECOND time? You really got to feel for Melody. After all, what sane parent wouldn't worry about their child? As for Alysha, if she isn't old enough to move out she could simply run away from home, leaving a note for her mother, telling her where she thought she should go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Elisabet Reenberg and her children can STILL champion Clint's cause. Even if everything goes south for him and his harem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. Just love the decadent depraved perversion, eating cunt while fucking another with all the family watching. I love wallowing in cunt and cunt juice. Cunt crazed fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She(meaning Lee) drew her fingers around her mouth? Didn't you mean to say 'made a motion across her lips, as if she `were zipping them up'?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...