All Comments on 'Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 24'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this is truely the end, then BRAVO!! I thought Carmelita and her sister-mistress's name was CAMPO! I'd love to read about Zoey and Stefani's wedding. Stefani's daughter, by Clint, could be the the flower girl and Zoey's son. also by Clint, could be the ring barer. I'm actually glad that Tad will be trying to patch things up with his sister. Of course. she could have the same naughty thoughts as Cruzita Martinez's daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Leann "Lee" Sullivan? Really? I thought her last name was SAMUELS. You know, like her Mother. Once again, you left us hanging, regarding the other Elliston children. Looks as if 2029 will see a few more of Clint's Harem, with wedding bands on their fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Following January 1, 2029, there will, no doubt, be a few more photocopies of marriage announcements in one of Clints houses. One announcing Clint and Melody's and one announcing Clint's to Alicia. Both joining the one announcing the marriage of Clint Elliston III to Pamela Hiragawa. Assuming such a photocopy was made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this hasn't already crossed your mind, you should write a .5 version of this chapter, set in either late November of early December, Detailing how Clint will get his children, who were taken away post-arraignment, back. Sure, Pam's first were there, but what about Alicia's twins, Lee's child and Zoey's son? It's alright, if you ignored my other suggestions, but please, please don't Ignore this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This appears to be more like a semi-happy ending to me. You should write a sequel series to Incestuous Harem's Passion. In the first chapter of that potential series, you could mention how the Elliston's got their remaining children, Alicia's twins, Lee's daughter, Zoey's son and Stefani's daughter, back, any following chapters could describe Melody's newly legalized wedding to Clint, Alicia's wedding to Clint, Zoey's to Stefani, as well as many other newly legalized weddings. If the above mentioned series IS written, I can imagine how the reunion of the two bi women and their children will go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would like to know what happened to the sibling cops. After the trial, how they came out an did they get married have a child together an did they get kicked out of the force?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Forget s .05 version of Chapter 24, you should sequel series to this one. In one chapter you should bring Zoey's, Stefani's, Lee's and Alicia's children back to their mothers. Not to mention Cheryl and Vicky's children by Clint Elliston III. Other chapters could describe Melody's official marriage to Clint, Alicia's to Clint and Zoey's to Stefani. Along with the receptions of each.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can just about invision young Hikaru waking up sceaming, following a post traumatic nightmare. The first words out of her mouth, being "Momma-san, Papa-san!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree. Forget about any any .5 version of of chapter 24, or anything about bringing Zoey's son. Stefani's daughter, or any of the other children, taken away by that restraining order. by the time that proposition passed, they were either in Grade School, doing their homework or in bed anyway. A potential sequel series should focus on Melody's official marriage to Clint and Alicia's to Clint. If you wish to make the like the formerly illegal marriage to Pam, Melody and Clint, that is.

fred0650fred0650almost 2 years ago

A great conclusion to a wonderful series. I do hope there are more stories about the many characters that inhabit the world of Clint and his family and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a feeling that when Lee's daughter comes of age, their might be another human chandelier in the Elliston's master bedroom at night. Not to mention three generations of Samuels women being used as human urinals. Of course, that's in addition to Carmelita Campo and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, well, Elmer Bennett is gonna marry his daughter Candy, Officers Isaac and Catherine Nicholson are going to tie the knot and Sean Reenberg may have knocked up Cruzita Martinez. That's in addition to Clint Elliston II marrying Melody for real, now that proposition 5 has passed, Zoey Elliston's marriage to Stefani Anderson and Clint's marriage to Alicia. In the latter ceremony, her twins can be both ring bearer and flower girl. There just may be the makings for a sequel series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why dodnt you write about a reverse harem for a change?

1 Man with many women is just making me crack up in laughter.

1 Man alone can't even satisfy 1 woman.

How do you think this works with more than 1 woman. And not all women are bisexual.

There isn't one single reverse harem Story here.

It's a taboo.

You are into taboo, aren't you.

Go on, be brave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Incestuous Harem as well as Incestuous Harem's Passion would good scripts for movies of those same name. After all, all the producer of the video entitled It's Okay, She's My Step-Daughter needs to do, is add a few more women. Including Spanish-American and at least three Japanese-American women, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think somebody's forgotten that there were FIVE Japanese-American women. He/she forgot there were there was Mrs. Miharu AND her twin daughters. That's not including the children they had by Clint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just for shits and giggles, as my late father used to say I checked the state anti-incest laws and it's a good thing this series is a work of fiction, because if convicted of the above mentioned crime, they would each have to serve a three year prison sentence as well as paying a $10,000 dollar fine, which would total $100 K for Clint AND his women! Now if this series were set in either Rhode Island or New Jersey, believe it or not, no prison time and no fine. Unless thing have changed there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Idea of a reverse harem story sounds kind of odd to me. But Whatever. I would also like to read about Jaiden and Alysha Wilson. Isaac and Catherine Nicholson(I wonder how far along she''ll be, when they marry?) and others who inhabit the Elliston's universe. Anyway. KEEP WRRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, incest is the best sex. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, just love to take on two at a time, eating one while fucking another, some times even fingering a third. Totally drunk on cunt juice and greedy for more and more cunt 18 to 60. Though I have one hot fuck buddy who is 70 and horny as fuck. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The one who wants reverse harem is an idiot. This is a fiction. Come on. This is fantasy. Don't use logic in here. Go write your own reverse harem and imagine your mc having a gangbang flooded with different cum shake in her holes. See? That's laughable too. No men wants sloppy seconds, third , fourth .... Unless they're into it.

mypenname3000mypenname3000over 1 year agoAuthor

To the guy who keeps sending me feedback wanting to use my characters, send me a PROPER email address to respond to you. Don't put www. before it. Don't put weird spaces in it. Give me a working email so I can communicate with you. It's very frustrating that you keep sending me messages wanting me to respond then don't give me a way to respond.

Darkness86Darkness86over 1 year ago

Great story loved every chapter could use another chapter about Clints kid's grown up

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

So, I'll probably be contrary to popular opinion here, but I think this story went on too long. Found myself skipping most of the sexy stuff in the last 10-14 chapters to get to the actual story. I slogged through because I wanted to see how you would end the story.

There's only so many times I can read about a character having godlike stamina having sex with 8-15 women in an evening. It just becomes repetitive. The premise is interesting, yet obviously fantasy. Perfectly fine, don't get me wrong.

What struck me as off putting was the focus in this series of stories of getting the next generation involved. Kids that weren't even born yet, or toddlers. Feels kind of icky. Feels like a form of grooming. Even if you put a disclaimer 'once they were 18' in the story multiple times.

End of the day, I don't think this series of stories was for me. And that's fine. Other people seem to enjoy the stories without issue, and that's fine too. Good luck in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For the most part, this was a good series. The prostitution arc seemed mostly pointless as I think it added very little to the story. Also, we had no idea what Coach Young's relationship was about until the arc with his 3 generational daughters. As long as we realize that what Pam did as a psychologist and what the massage parlor did are EXTREMELY ILLEGAL those were nice add-on story arcs.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

There aren't any reverse harem stories because the idea is grotesque and totally impractical.

Imagine 10+ guys all waiting around to take their turn pulling a train on the one woman. I can't imagine anything less intimate and impersonal than a bunch of dudes using one woman as a cum dumpster.

-

Also most men have way higher libidos than women. What's really laughable is the idea of one woman being able to sexually satisfy a group of men for any extended period of time. Most men would prefer to have sex at least daily. How long do you think she'd last, pulling a 10+ guy gangbang every day? She'd need a week off to recover after just one weekend!

-

Lastly, the reason why "normal" harem stories are popular, is because men want variety.

The idea of one guy having sex (and impregnating) multiple women is a common male fantasy. Men are also very territorial with their women and have no interest in sharing, which is an instinctive reaction to ensure paternity.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchabout 2 months ago

finally finished this. this story went on for far too long especially the sex scenes. after a dozen or so chapters they've become repetitive and predictable. boring. but anyway, if anyone wants to legalize incest they should follow this guide lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES