Incestuous Longings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, while Swati was busy pleasuring herself, he had finished the penultimate chapter. Now, after going into the bedroom and putting the book and his notes in his personal cabinet he washed his hands and said the necessary prayers. Taking his smart phone and checking its battery back-up. He silently went upstairs to their guest room. He locked the room from inside and crawled into the bed. He positioned the phone against the head board and made a video call to his sister.

She came into view sitting in her bed with the Saffron sari wrapped around her body, smiling naughtily. She had been waiting for him.

'Where is Swati?" She asked at once.

"Downstairs, sleeping in her bed."

"And the holy book?"

"Locked in my cabinet, I finished the second last chapter." replied with some eagerness, eager to please his sister slash would be lover.

"Good." She replied. She stood up and pushed the pallu of the sari away from her shoulder. It fell down hanging in front of her between her thighs. She pulled it out and started unfolding the pleats of her sari talking to him and swaying her sturdy body as if performing an Indian version of striptease. The sari came off and fell on the bed. Only the loose cotton blouse and a worn out petticoat was left. The V-shaped opening just below the knot of the draw string showed the milky white, healthy glowing skin of her thigh. She turned to let his kid brother have a good look at it and then turned back again to face him.

Arvind had taken off his pyjamas and underwear in one go, though his manhood was still hidden behind the long front of his kurta. He moved his hand under the kurta and started caressing his dick. He unconsciously licked his lips. His sadhvi sister had moved her hand behind her back and was undoing the hooks of her blouse and her big boobs were slowly coming in view as the silky cloth slipped lower and lower with every hook undone. She paid little attention to what he was doing or what was hidden behind the kurta. Not for the time being. She was fully enjoying her exhibitionistic act. At last she peeled of the silky blouse from her body and threw it away.

Her breasts freed from confinement bounced freely. The untouched virgin, breast were healthy pinkish, solid and shapely with dark nipples hard, swollen and erect. They had changed a lot from the time he had first time he had seen them. At that time they had looked dull droopy and lifeless. She ran her hands over them squeezed the swelling nipples and kneads her breast to tease her younger brother.

Now her face also had a healthy warm glow. Now whenever he visited her place, she didn't bother to drag her chair in the farthest corner.

His efforts and the hormones have started doing their job. Thought Arvind.

"Don't you feel anything?" He had asked her once when they were doing this for the third or fourth time.

"What do you mean?" she had asked her eyebrow touching her hair line.

"I mean what do you while we do all this don't you feel aroused, horny looking at a male body. I mean don't you have any sexual feelings. " Maybe she had gone frigid or maybe she had been always like that. The notion had crossed his mind recently.

"To me it is a duty which must be performed. And I am glad that I can do it right." She had answered but her voice had lacked confidence. "We people have better control on over emotions and carnal yearnings." She had added grandiosely.

Arvind knew it was not true. Rather it was far from that. She was finding it difficult to control her emotions. She was close to dropping the false façade she was hiding behind. Her tone had conveyed what she wanted to hide.

So he had kept on pushing her ever so slowly with his little seemingly inconsequential requests, keeping up the pretence at the same time.

Will you turn around to let me see your backside? Your ass is so beautiful, round and massive.

Could you open those love lips to let him see the soft pinkish beauties? My God! They are out of this world. Never seen something like that ever before.

Please sit with your hands between your thighs hiding you lover's point. It will be a good tease. The point was to let her hands rub against her naked cunt. To arouse her, to let her feel her cunt lips if she was not already doing it.

Or

Please can you hold your breast with both your hands to give them a slight lift? That way they look mind blowing.

Always a simple, small, innocuous request with right amount of praise, complement and no rude slang words. And she had performed her act well, obliging to his every request and taking pleasure in it inwardly.

Soon they was talking freely about everything. She started asking him what he wanted her to do.

Then one day when he was on the brink of his orgasm jerking hard on his solid erection uttering her name softly, seductively her hand automatically went to her cunt. He acted as if he had not noticed it. But she immediately withdrew her hand. That was a most obvious give away. Or maybe it was done on purpose.

The time was ripe. He asked her to masturbate with him the next time they had their online session. She agreed though reluctantly. Next time he watched her masturbate while he watched. He kept on uttering sweet nothings and words of encouragement and soon she had a voluptuous orgasm. Her face glowed. Her eyes blazed. It was some time before she started breathing normally.

A few days later he asked her to meet him outside somewhere after the book is published. When he will be free to make to love to a woman, a woman he had loved all his life but had never opened his heart to her.

She kept silent looking at him wide eyed with an open mouth. Slowly she brought her hand up to cover her mouth. There was surprise also something in her eyes which he couldn't read at that time. She lowered her eyes. She kept sitting there like a statue as if posing for a sculpture artist with her hands in her lap hiding the dark triangle of her pubic hair. She didn't accede to his request and neither refused him. But her inability to utter a word was answer enough.

On his very next visit to her ashram he took a pearl white sari embroidered with silver threads and a pair very skimpy bra and panties, also pearl white. That was the only other colour allowed to her except the saffron.

She looked at them and outright refused to take the lingerie but sari she kept to wear one day, some day. She surprised him by coming to him and giving him a tight hug.

"Nobody should know." She whispered.

These conspiratorial words were enough to say whatever needed to be said. Embolden he moved in quickly and planted his lips on hers. She pushed him away.

"Stop acting like a kid." She reprimanded him wiping her lips with back of her hand as if erasing the kiss.

"Sorry, love." he whispered in her ear and moved away to his designated seat. The kiss had opened vast new possibilities for them. It was exactly two months back he remembered.

The moment her blouse fell on her feet Arvind took off his kurta. She looked at his hard cock swaying air and kept on looking at it while pulling at the draw string of her petticoat. His eyes were glued to her hand revealed her one thigh and then the hairy mons venerium and then the glistening, swollen pudenda with the deep slit between them. His jerking gained speed. She slowly lowered herself back on the bed. Opening her legs wide she stroked her clitoris a few times and then two of her fingers slipped inside her cunt parting the swollen pudenda and started to finger fuck her. The brother and sister soon got into a steady rhythm masturbating watching each other.

Arvind was masturbating frantically. She too was panting and growling fucking herself as fast as she could.

"I am dying to enter that love hole of yours. Open it. Show it to me?"

She separated her labia with the fingers of the other hand without easing the onslaught of her finger for a second.

"Look! Huh.... Huh...LIKE IT?" She asked moving her hips up and down to help her fingers.

Arvind nodded.

Her hand moved to her ample bosom to knead the breasts and crush her teats.

"I want to suck those and I want to lap up all those heavenly juices flowing down your thighs."

"Oh! Shut up! kiddo. Don't........ohhhhhhhh!"

She gave her bum a big thrust and kept on moaning with her fingers still inside her. She stopped moving. Her body arched. Her eyes closed tightly. Her body glistened with the light from the night lamp. An expression of deep contentment spread over her face. It looked now more so innocent and naught at the same time as she smiled with her eyes.

"Will you give me a blow job when we meet?" Arvind asked slowing down his hand practice a bit.

"I can't refuse you anything ever." She said caressing her love lips and clit. "After what you have done for me you need not even ask. Just come and take it, whatever you want. It all belongs to you."

"You don't know how people here have started respecting and praising me for taking up this project all on my own. It is all because of you. They are all praise for you too." She kept on talking.

"You still a virgin?" Arvind interjected.

"You got a nasty mind, putting such question to your elder sister. Total virgin. You Know what.. I wouldn't have joined this sect ever if you had asked me when I was twenty and you were eighteen." A tear rolled down her cheek.

Arvind stopped himself immediately.

"Rani!"

"Rano."

"Rano! Why you didn't say it then."

"What could I say?"

"We would make up for.... for the lost years. I too have yearned for you all these years."

"You will have to wait now." She said a shadow of gloom fell over her face.

"For long?" he asked a bit worried.

"Can't be sure. Until I can think of some plausible excuse to leave the ashram. "

"Like?"

"I don't know." She was near tears.

"But that does not go with what I was thinking?"

"And what were you thinking? Think aloud."

"I want you to start a family." Arvind said after a brief pause.

"Who is going to marry a 44 year old virgin religious spinster?" Rani laughed.

"You are beautiful, educated. You will find someone. This book is going to sell a lot. We will earn a lot of money. Nobody knows about it. You can keep all of it."

"By 'nobody' you mean Swati. You want to say that she doesn't know about it. I have already aggrieved her so much I don't plan to hurt her any further. I don't know how to beg for forgiveness. I am already under her obligation for the rest of my life. Moreover I will still have a lot of money even if we divide it equally. I already have quite big orders for the book. And then, I don't see this 'family' thing happening. And another thing, when I get rich I won't have any use for a poor beau. You see?" She said smiling slyly.

"There is another alternative."

"What is that?"

"You can adopt a child or.."

"Or?"

"Or you can have one of your own.

She looked at him with piercing eyes.

"What do you mean?" She said in her elder sisterly tone.

"Looking at you eyes I can see that you got what I mean quite alright." He brought his phone to his mouth and kissed her she reciprocated the same way.

"You know what, I am going the devour that delicious fresh pussy of your like mad before I fuck you and I am going to fuck you so hard that you will be going around walking with your legs spread wide apart for weeks.

"That is no way to treat your newly acquired girl friend." She shot back happily.

They were back in mood.

"Why have you stopped?"

"I will finish it when we get together."

"Don't be silly. Do it. I want to watch it, when your juices shoots out like from a spray gun." I will like think about it lying in my bed, how it will feel when you inundate me with your hot lava.

He started masturbating again and was soon panting and huffing and groaning loudly. He peaked and sprayed everything on his smart phones screen.

She slid down into prone position and covered herself with a clean white sheet.

"Go to sleep kiddo." She blew him a kiss. "Good night."

"Think about my proposal, my love." He said cleaning his phone screen.

"What is there to think about? I told you I won't refuse you anything ever. I am not going to repeat myself again and again." She said and switched her phone off.

Arvind was stunned. He blew a kiss back but the connection was already cut. He decided against going back downstairs. He spread himself on the bed and immediately fell asleep. He dreamt of a threesome -- He himself, Swati and Rani naked in one king size bed. Rani was giving him a blow job while he licked Swati's clean shaven cunt and she in turn was busy munching Rani's meaty glistening vulva now devoid of her curly hair.

To be continued.

12