Me and Mom

Story Info
John meets his mom at a swingers party.
3.4k words
4.36
90.2k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older. This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please vote, comment, and let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me. A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing.

Okay, I don't know where to start; so, let's start here. I have been in a relationship with my mom for the last five years now. No, that's not a good place to start; but let me start at the beginning. My name is John, but my mom calls me Johnny. Growing up, I had a normal family life; until one day, when I was 8 years old, my mom found out my dad had cheated on her. At first, she was mad; but then, she didn't care and was okay with it, after they had a long talk. They seemed happy with everything after their talk, and even started going out on dates once every couple of weeks and life was good for everyone.

But one day, after coming home from their date, they started to fight, and it got to the point, that my mom started to sleep in my room with me.

This went on for a couple of months, before my dad left the house and mom received the divorce papers shortly after.

I didn't see dad anymore; he had moved to another state. Mom never told me what happened that day.

I moved into mom's room and slept there because she didn't want to sleep alone. Around this time, mom started to call me her little man and the man of the house, and told me that as the new man of the house, I needed to take care of her from now on. We started to go on mother-son dates and at that age, everyone thought it was cute. Now, it's not what you think; I never saw her naked, and we never did anything but normal mom and son things.

Mom had me when she was 18 years old. She is about five foot eight, and 150 pounds. She has black hair, C cup boobs, and a killer ass. We started working out together every day when I was 16 years old.

When I graduated high school, I moved to a different state. Mom wasn't too happy about it; but, it was the best college from which I had gotten offers, and they were going to provide for everything, as long as I played baseball for them.

College life was good. Playing baseball comes with a lot of perks, if you were good; and I was. I had pro teams looking at me during my first year at college. But all the girls and parties kept me there. Everything changed after I met Sammy, or her mom Bethany, I should say. Sammy and I only dated for a couple of weeks, so it wasn't anything special; but, it was her mom Bethany that changed my life. At first, it was the best sex I ever got.

Slowly, she started to get me involved with her lifestyle. I never knew that she was into swinging, but one weekend, she asked if I would like to come with her to a party. That was it -- I was hooked. I ended up becoming a bull for some couples, and even made a couple of girls at college my pets.

Every Christmas I was home, I always looked for some swingers group to join, but had no luck. I later found out that a lot of swingers groups only let new people in, if you know someone in it. But that didn't stop me from finding a couple looking for a third to play with.

My last year of college was coming fast, but my dream of playing pro ball wasn't going to happen; due to me fucking up my arm in my last game of the year, and needing surgery. It wasn't going to be the same as before, and no one wanted to take a chance on me.

In my last two months, one of the women Anna, I had been with for two years told me she had a sister that lived in my hometown, and was going to come by next week. She wanted me to meet her. Anna's sister and husband were big into the swinger scene back home, and if I wanted to get into it, she was the one I needed to meet.

The next week, I met Anna and her sister, Summer, for dinner. Now she never told me that her little sister, Summer, was the new weather girl from back home. We hit it off like two old friends; and ended up back at Anna's house, where things quickly got heated up.

Now, I am no stranger to a threesomes; but, I never have had one with two sisters. It was a first for me, and a very enjoyable one. At one point, I stepped back and let them have their quality sister bonding time. After a while, they finally noticed me standing there, and pulled me back in.

It was a good weekend, as I woke up every morning with a sister cuddling on both sides of me. However, nothing lasts forever. Summer had to go back, but I got her number and a promise to meet, when I got back to town.

Being back sucked. I didn't have a job and was back living with my mom; although mom was more than happy to have me there. But I did meet up with Summer and her husband once a week.

My first month wasn't going as well as I had hoped; but I did get an invitation to Summer's swingers party that they had every month for a small group of fifteen people.

On the day of the party, I was excited all day. I did my party routine of shower and shave, and got my physical paperwork to show them I was clean and safe. Now, I only needed to wait for the party.

I sat down and was watching TV when my mom came in from shopping. She sat down and we made some small talk. I asked if she had plans for the night. She told me she was going to a friend's house for dinner later and asked about my plans. I told her that I was going to meet up with someone I met when I was at college, to see her and her husband tonight. My mom told me to have a good time, and not to drink and drive. I told her I was going to take a Uber there and back, but added that I may stay the night if it gets too late.

I got to their house and was greeted at the door by Summer. She told me where to go to put my things and get naked, and handed me a mask. I looked at her and asked what the mask was for. She told me to save myself for later. And that there were going to be some local celebrities there and she would point them out for me, and the masks were so that no one knew it was them.

I came out of the room and looked around. There were some people their talking and drinking; and waiting for them to start the party. I was the youngest one there by far. At 8:00pm, Summer came and found me, and took me to a room that two hot MILFs were in, and we got the party started. After an hour with the two of them, the four of us came out of the room. Summer and I got some drinks and sat down on the couch and looked over at the people having fun.

I told her that she had to tell me later who the two women were. She told me she would after the party. We sat there talking, and that's when I heard the front door open. After several minutes, a hot blonde comes into the room and says hello to me and Summer, before going over to a couple sitting at the end of the room.

As I saw her walk away, my heart stopped as I saw the small lips tattoo on the blonde's ass. I looked at Summer and asked her if she knew everyone at this party. She told me she knew everyone and if she didn't they wouldn't be here right now.

I looked at her.

"Can I ask you something?"

Summer replied, "Sure, ask me anything."

"Okay, so when we first met, at Anna's house that night, you two had some time together as I stood by and watched."

"Yeah, I remember. It was hot."

I continued, "I know that night wasn't your first time with her. So, was it just in the moment, or are you into that thing?"

Summer looked around to see if anyone was close by; after she felt there wasn't anyone that could hear us, she got up and sat down on my lap.

"No, that wasn't my first time with her, and it won't be my last. And yes, my husband and I are into INCEST big time. I sleep with my sister and brother; and when he can, so does he," she confessed.

"Okay. So have you ever seen other people doing INCEST?"

"No, we want to; but, it's not a topic that can be bought up with people. It is illegal, so we don't talk about it much; but, we would give or pay anything to see it firsthand. It gets us off so much. Why do you ask?"

I asked, "So you guys, what is your fantasy? Is it siblings, father-daughter, or mother-son? And how much will you pay to see it firsthand?"

Summer answered, "I would say we both have a mother-son kink, and we'd pay up to ten thousand dollars, though, if it's real."

"And how much if it's their first time having sex, or even doing anything sexual with each other; and they give you guys a wild show, and they don't even know it's them."

I could see and feel that Summer was getting wet and excited with everything I was saying.

"I don't know, if that ever happened. We would pay a lot more to see that. But, it's only a fantasy, and will never happen."

"Oh yeah, what if it did?"

"Don't fuck with me, John; are you being serious right now?"

"Yes, very."

Summer got up and told me to wait there and not to move. She walked away and came back several minutes later, pulling her husband with her. They sat down and asked me when could I set this up and they would pay me twenty thousand dollars for making it happen.

I got up and asked them to follow me. We got back to the room with my things, I found my phone and opened it. I showed them my mom's picture and asked if they recognized her from the party. They said yes and asked if I knew her son and could I get him here.

I moved to the next picture of me and mom at the park last week; they both got so excited. Summer asked how I recognized her, when she was naked and wearing a mask.

I told them that last year, when I was home for Christmas, I walked past her room and her door was open. She was looking in her closet for clothes and was naked. It was the first time I had seen her naked, and that she had the lips tattoo on her ass. I never knew that she had a tattoo before that moment, but never said anything to her about it.

I saw the tattoo tonight, and knew it was her.

Summer left and come back with a check for twenty thousand dollars, and asked how it was going to be set up, and if I needed help. We made a plan to get mom and me together... to fuck.

The plan was to have three couples to a room that would switch with each other. Summer was going to give the ladies all a different color ring and have the guys pick a color they liked from a bowl, and the woman with same color was to go with the guy for the night, so that everyone gets to have some fun. But I was going to have my mom; Summer, her brother; Summer's husband, his sister. And we would all be in the master bedroom.

The plan went off without any problems, as we all picked red. I went first, and mom came over to me, kissed me on the lips, and held my hand. Summer had told mom that I was shy, that this was my first time at a party like this; and I was her sister's friend that wanted to see their lifestyle, to see if I liked it.

After everyone was paired off and got to their rooms, we three couples went to the master bedroom. As we entered, mom pulled me next to the bed, dropped to her knees, took my dick into her mouth, and started to suck me deeper and deeper, until I was going down her throat. I never had a blowjob that good before. I looked up and saw that everyone was sitting around and looking at us. But mom was too busy to notice them.

After I was nice and hard, mom got up and looked at everyone sitting around looking at us. She asked Summer what was going on; Summer told her that everyone wanted to see me lose my first party virginity.

Mom got on the bed on her back and said, "Let's put on a good show for everyone."

I nodded, and walked up to her laying there with her legs spread for everyone to see. Summer jumped on the bed and pulled out her phone to record the moment of my first time with mom. I ran the tip of my dick up and down my mom's wet pussy to get it slick before I pushed into her. Everyone cheered as I did, but not for the reason mom thought. I started to fuck her with long, slow strokes at first, before picking up my pace. Summer was recording the whole thing for me and her, and everyone was enjoying the show. We fucked like that for a while before I pulled out, and mom rolled over and got on her hands and knees. The moment I pulled out, Summer's mouth was on my dick sucking the incestuous mother-son juice off.

I lined up behind mom and pushed into her pussy. I held on to her hips and I slammed into her. Mom started to talk dirty as we fucked, and told me to smack her ass. Being a good son, I did as I was told, and gave her a good, hard smack, leaving a red handprint for her to see later.

Mom was so wet, and I loved being inside her. Summer came over and started kissing both of us; she was getting so wet watching us fuck, she told me she was next after I was done.

I started to fuck mom harder and harder. She knew I was going to cum soon and told me to fill her up with my hot cum. I got two more good hard strokes into her before I was done and started to cum.

I stayed inside of her until the last of my seed filled up my mom's pussy. As I pulled out, Summer had her face in my mom's pussy sucking out all the juices, and then turned to me to suck my dick clean.

Just as planned.

"So how was your first fuck at a swingers party?" asked Summer.

"It was the best. I think am going to be seeing you more."

"Was it better than last time with me?"

I honestly said, "You can't compare that to this. Last time was a threesome. This time, it was me and this sexy lady."

Mom had a scared look on her face as I talked to Summer, but didn't say anything to me. I looked down and thanked her for being my first partner in my new swinger's life. Mom only nodded and smiled as Summer started to suck me hard again. She told me that one time during the party wasn't going to be enough.

Summer got off the bed and went to her brother and started sucking his dick, next to her husband who was getting his dick sucked by his sister.

Mom and I fucked two more times, and then I fucked the other two women in the room. Mom left after that, and I fucked some more before I left to go home. I got home at 5:00am. I saw that Mom was asleep in her room.

I got up at noon and went to the kitchen to get some water and mom was there eating lunch. I sat down and said good morning and kissed her on the cheek like I always do.

I sat down and mom asked me how my night was. I told her it was the best night I ever had.

She asked about it and I told her I went to a friend's house they had a small party and it was so much fun.

Mom looked at me, the way only a mother does, when she knows about something you did. We sat there and made small talk, I asked her about her night and she said almost the same as me.

She got up and put her dishes away and sat back down she looked at me for a minute and asked how I knew Summer and her husband. I asked how she knew that I knew them?

"I saw you with them last night."

"Oh no, that's impossible. I was at their house with a small group of people. We didn't go out of their house."

"I know. That's where I saw you with her," mom said.

I looked at mom confused and asked what she was doing there last night.

"The same as you."

"I didn't recognize you there," I lied.

"It's hard too, when everyone had on masks."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Wait... then, you saw all of me?"

"More than you know," she chuckled.

I put my face in my hands and looked down. Mom told me I had nothing to be ashamed of, and it was good to see how much her little man had grown up.

"What color did you get?"

"Red, same as you."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

Mom replied, "By the time I knew it was you, we had already done it once, and I didn't want to make a scene; so I kept quiet."

"Okay, but, we did it three times in the room. Why didn't you stop?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was having fun, and didn't want to stop. And like I always told you, you're the man of the house and have to take care of me; and now, I guess, you can take care of my other needs, too... if you want to, that is."

"I would love too, mom."

We spent the weekend in her bed, fucking like crazy. She let me do whatever I wanted to her, without a second thought.

That's how it started with us. But I did end up telling her about the money, how I knew it was her from the start, and about Summer's incest family.

It's going on five years now, and our family is only getting bigger; and we couldn't be happier. Last month, we had our fourth child, all girls so far; but mom wants a boy, so we'll keep at it. We haven't stopped swinging; now, we host parties at the new house and even have some pets of our own to play with. Life is good; but mom keeps talking about when the kids turn 18 year old, how she wants to bring them into the life -- so we can be one big, happy family.

Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...