All Comments on 'Incestuous Medicine Day 01'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BigdataBigdataover 2 years ago

I gave ya 5 stars cause I’m excited to see where you go with this story. I need more!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Good Start.

I'm not a HUGE fan of the overly large anatomy. (pun intended) But I like the multiple points of view. One problem in the continuity of the story though, is the affair was like ten years ago, but the family remained under the doctors care up to the experiment a few months ago, despite Nancy being caught IN BED with the doc's husband ten years ago. It's not a big issue for me but it could be for others. Overall I'm looking forward to see where this goes, you have 5 women, 4 related, as possibly benefactors of the experiment. Incest harems are among my favorites, add pregnancy too the mix and I'd be even happier. Thanks for sharing. 5*

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 2 years ago

I ma looking forward to read your take on this type of scenario. I am sure it will be a 'blast'. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, what's next. This was a good start. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it so much, please continue!

JennydemarkoJennydemarkoover 2 years ago

Very promising, excited for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the past tense of "seek" is "sought" - not "seeked"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
EE?

A fucking cow, get a breast reduction it will save your back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, two of three triplets are away, both being females.

Mom is home, caring for the third triplet, her son.

Sometime back the son ingested an experimental drug. Said drug administered by his Doctor and that Doctor did not follow-up with her patient participant in the drug trial. Hmmm.

A somewhat different setting for your story. And so many possibilities available.

Sisters that are likely not sexual lyrics active, per the description of the staid household.

Son that is most likely a virgin.

Mom that is an abstained with most of a ten year chip?

Great potential and, I am quite sure, I am not alone in waiting for your future submissions.

A quiet start fully primed for more!

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

Not very believable and should have kept his cock a normal size and there is no way EE breasts can be perky my mother is an I cup and very saggy because gravity

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 2 years ago

I always like these types of stories, quirky and it's an outside influence that causes things to start, covid, accidental, something in the water. Thanks for writing. I see you have a next installment already.

toolbox0toolbox0over 2 years ago

Interesting beginning to the story, there are a few spots that don't mesh.. But a good start. I'll keep an eye out for it.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 2 years ago

EE's did you have to fucking nuke any semblance of suspension of disbelief?

KayWyeKayWyeover 2 years ago

Okay, I realize this is fantasy. I do. So I won't belabor the point except to say once...

Perky EE breasts? Any breast of that size (and weight) will NOT be perky! Lol. Anyways. Carry on.

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

4/5 good start on a slows burn.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Nice start to the "fantasy story" you have cooked up in that brain of yours...a few spots that need work, but still...

Mom got 'a mouthful'...and has been subtly changed by it, from whatever was in the experimental medication Rob took...and now, the fun starts...are sisters gonna be involved??!!

Five**5**Stars...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting start to the fantasy. What will be the doctor',s diagnosis? Hope she will get involved as much as the mother. And also the sisters. Who else? Nice. Continue the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous