Incestuous Medicine Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I was being polite, I felt like saying "you can and you should go fuck yourself, homewrecker!" Or a thousand other insults to call her but I didn't. I reminded myself that this was about Rob. He had nothing to do with his mother's indiscretions. "I'm sure he'll be fine, but call me if anything changes." I said after another painfully awkward silence. "Text me your address and I'll be there sometime tomorrow afternoon." I hung up before she could say anything else.

I sighed and laid down on my couch. I started calling patients directly, because I'm that type of friendly doctor, in order to reschedule my afternoon appointments. I then proceeded to call all my morning appointments too as I didn't want anything stressing me out before I went over to Nancy's place. Forcing myself to face her again would be stressful enough, I decided.

Nancy

I hung up the phone and proceeded to avoid Rob for the rest of the day. I cleaned the pool and did some laundry. I thought about making dinner of any kind but decided if my son was well enough to...do things to himself then he was well enough to make his own food when he was hungry.

By the end of the day, I didn't even think about how my son had blasted me with his semen earlier. I thought that by tomorrow I'd have forgotten all about it.

I couldn't have been more wrong...

12