Incestuous Medicine Day 03

Story Info
Thursday September 2.
4k words
4.56
65.3k
94

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3-Thursday September 2

Copyright 2021 Charlie Flemming

Nancy

I avoided my son for the rest of the day after that. And I spent most of the night tossing and turning, mulling about in my thoughts. I didn't know how to face my son again. I mean, he saw me orgasm right in front of him! True, I was fully clothed and it was moments before he came all over my body, but at the time I was rationalizing my son's orgasm as just part of a typical medical exam while my own orgasm, which was actually very out of my control at the time as I wasn't even touching myself in any way, was somehow completely my fault and I was too embarrassed to even face him about it

So, the next day, I spent most of my time out swimming in our pool and tanning in one of the many lounge chairs we have on the side.. I have a very ugly one-piece that has a weird skirt attached to it, but it helped to cover up my body and hide my beauty. Something I was even more adamant about than yesterday and I really only wanted to hide from my son all day.

But late in the evening, I realized that Rob needed to give a semen sample for the day. I didn't want to but I knocked on the door.

It opened a second later and a miserable-looking Rob was on the other side of it.

"What?" He said. I could tell he was upset about yesterday. At the time, I wondered if he was mad at me.

"Well," I said, trying to think of how to approach the subject, but decided to just ask him, "Did you take your sperm sample for the day?" I cringed

Rob turned away from me, even though I was dressed in a very baggy outfit, I think I caught him glancing at my breasts. I didn't confront him about it though, "No," he said, "I didn't."

"Ah," I said, "I'll get the, um, cups." I practically ran out of the room, feeling like you could have cut the tension with a knife in there. I guess it didn't matter because I came back with the collection cups a moment later and nothing had changed.

"Umm," I mumbled as I put the cups on my son's bedside table, "well I suppose you should probably..." I let what I was saying hang in the air. There was a big part of me that wanted to see my son's cock again. But that same part of me didn't see Rob's cock as a part of my son. It was like a separate entity that just also happened to be attached to my son.

Rob grabbed the cup I brought in and I felt a tinge of excitement course through my body but then he said, "I guess I'll go use the bathroom then." And left the room with his face flushing red.

I felt awkward and strange just standing in my son's room knowing that he was masturbating just across the hall. I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. I feel like a million thoughts were going through my head but mostly I was just worried about how I had wanted to watch my Rob jerking his huge cock. How I wanted to see him cum again.

As I considered my son masturbating in the bathroom, picturing Xania's hands when she jerked him off yesterday, I felt my pussy start to get very wet. This wasn't good. And as I realized this I got up to take a chilled shower in my bathroom, which calmed me down.

After my brief shower, I noticed that the bathroom door was open in the hallway. I wondered why Rob didn't at least knock on my door to tell me that he had finished. I went down the hall and peaked in the bathroom and gasped. There was semen practically everywhere. I saw that Rob had put the cup on the toilet lid and simply jerked off in that direction as semen was all over the entire toilet seat. I noticed that some was in the cup and I sighed as I closed the lid and got some cleaning supplies.

As I wiped up my son's copious amount of cum, I started considering what he was doing wrong. I tried not to think about how all this semen came from just one man's single orgasm as I wiped it all up. It was somewhat intense as I cleaned my vagina would suddenly spasm and once I stopped wiping entirely and nearly collapsed on the floor as I nearly had an orgasm. I don't know what it was, but part of me thought it was just being without sex, or even thinking about it, for so long. My seeing something so obviously depraved like my son's semen all over the toilet, floor, and sink, was having a very strange effect on me.

After I cleaned up my son's cum, I decided I had to confront him on this to at least know what he's doing wrong. I knocked on his bedroom door and he let me in.

I was angry at him, partly because he had made me very horny and that wasn't his fault but I still blamed my son for it, "Do you know what a mess you made!?" I scolded as if he hadn't picked up his toys and not because his semen had deflowered the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Mom, I-"

"Sorry isn't going to cut it!" I said, as I got angrier something inside me was getting hornier too, a breif flash of Xania stroking his cock yesterday flashed through my head and I was even madder, "What are you doing so wrong while masturbating that you can't cum into a fucking cup!" I was angry enough that my embarrassment over talking about things so overtly sexual had gone out the window.

"I can't explain it." Rob told me, refusing to look me in the eyes.

"Try." I said simply.

Rob sighed, "Well, when I...you know."

"Orgasm." I added, still too mad to care.

"Yeah, right, when I do that." Rob stammered, "Um, it's like it takes over my whole body and I can't concentrate on anything else and things just, um, went a little out of control, I guess. Next thing I knew it was all over the place. I'll clean up next time..."

This made me blink in surprise. Rob had just admitted that his orgasms were so mind blowing that he could do nothing but cum while they were happening. My anger had all at once disappeared and instead it was again replaced by my horniness, which I only then realized was through the roof so high I was in space. I glanced at my son's bulge in his shorts and made out the entire outline of his cock. I thought again about Xania jerking him off yesterday...

I had to get out of there right then before I did something foolish. I turned around and walked out the door without saying anything else to my son. I'm sure Rob stared after me with a confused look on his face but there was nothing I could do about that. I had to take another, very, very long and incredibly cold shower.

Rob

Mom ran out of my room and I really had no idea if I was in trouble or not. I also had no idea about sex, really. I watched her orgasm yesterday, which was fucking hot but at the same time I felt like I ruined our relationship and now I'm leaving my cum for Mom to clean up?

I sighed. I got up to apologize to Mom. I wasn't sure what to say exactly so I hoped "I'm sorry," would be enough.

I walked into her bedroom, she rarely locked the door, but it wasn't until I was in her room that I heard the shower running. I turned around to go but my cock suddenly twitched to life as I remembered how beautiful her body was and I wondered if Mom was in the habit of locking her bathroom door.

As blood flowed to my cock, I pictured Mom covered in my cum in her robe, which pained me to see that it wasn't hung up anymore and that Mom probably threw it away. It was a hot robe, I thought, even though I only saw her in it one time... That thought again if Mom's hot body covered in my spunk and I didn't think twice before trying Mom's bathroom doorknob.

It was unlocked. I opened the door just a crack but what I saw was breathtaking. Mom was under the water, it was obviously cold because there was no steam and her nipples were very hard and pointing out like darts. Her tits were glorious on display like that, large but with no sag and big areolas and nipples to match their size. A thin and fit belly with no hint of body fat, perfectly smooth legs, and her pussy, though thick black hair was growing out around it, it was swollen enough that I could see her labia and clit perfectly as I stared as her slit.

I came out of that hole, I thought pervertedly as I dropped my pants and started to openly masturbate standing in her room and I dropped my pants and stepped out of them. It was like I couldn't stop myself as I stepped into the bathroom, pushing the door open fully, and jerking my cock with one and then both hands as I slowly walked towards my mother like some kind of sex zombie.

Right after this, I realized that when I got erections since my cock tripled in size, it was like I only cared about cumming after that.

I got very close and Mom suddenly saw me, "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" She shouted as she did a double take, "You're jerking your... Oh my!" Mom did nothing but watch as I got close and started cumming all over her naked body.

Nancy

As my son started to shoot his stuff, I shut off the cold water. I don't know why but I didn't want it to get in the way of his cum reaching my body.

I was too riled up. The cold water had done nothing to stop my horniness. As my son started to cum I did too. I tried to hold back on making sounds but I still hummed through my orgasm loudly as I bit my lip and fell to my knees. As the first blast hit me in the face and my pussy started to spasm as I sprayed my juices all over the shower floor, I got a huge cum facial straight from my son's cock.

"YES!" I suddenly shouted as pleasure flowed through me and the next shot hit me in my chin and stretched down my neck to my tits. Rob kept cumming and I held my face up so he could get as many streaks there as possible.

Once we came down from our orgasms, I rationalized the fact that I was being so slutty in that moment because I was cumming at the same time he was. It definitely wasn't because I was starting to enjoy the feeling of Rob's sperm on my skin.

"Go to your room," I told him, still on my knees in the shower with his cum dripping down my face and chest, "I don't want to see you for the rest of the day."

Rob nodded and ran out of the room, his softening cock leading the way.

I turned the water back on and allowed the sperm to wash off my body once again. I felt depressed for reasons I didn't quite understand. I turned the hot water on a moment later too as I realized these child showers weren't doing anything to calm me down at all.

Once I felt clean again, I left my shower to lie in bed with my thoughts for a moment. I felt a little violated but as I mulled it over in my head I realized that I shouldn't be. I wanted to see my son shooting his cum just as I had wanted him to squirt his semen all over my face when I got to my knees in the shower. I thought about talking to him again but wasn't sure how to broach the subject right then.

I thought about calling Pam, my sister who lives next door but is on vacation with my daughters and niece at that moment, but felt the same problem. How could I tell her about my son's condition? Or that I was having naughty thoughts about him?

That made me think of Xania, but I dismissed the idea immediately as I was sure she'd only make me feel worse.

So that left me with seemingly no options. I ended up staying the rest of the evening in my room watching sappy shows on my television. I only left once the rest of the day to get a box of crackers from the kitchen to eat for "dinner." That's how embarrassed I was, I didn't want to see my son for the rest of the day, at the very least.

I tried my best to concentrate on the television but it didn't really help. All I could think about was my son's hard cock as I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter. What the fuck is wrong with me!? I thought desperately as I refused to touch any part of my body for fear that it would set off my orgasm. I'm turning into a horny slut. I thought bitterly, all I can do is think about my son's humongous cock and how good it felt to be covered in his cum! What kind of mother does that? A bad one, a very bad mother... I had only increased my depression, and I was only getting worse. I wanted to get in my car and drive far away, but I didn't have anywhere to go. I thought about work, maybe I could go back early? I thought about calling Fiona, my boss, and asking her if she'd mind if I didn't use all my vacation days.

I checked the time. It was after work but Fiona and I were fairly close outside of that because her daughter, Jade, was friends with both Rob and Violet. I called her.

Fiona

Hi, I'm Fiona. I'm the Chief Marketing Officer at a big name company in the city where me and my daughter live. I'm big enough at the company that I have to go to all the meetings with all the bigwigs whenever the CEO calls them, but not so big I'm in charge of more than a handful of people. We just don't need that big of a marketing team where I work, and many of them, including myself, had to answer to other people in the company as well.

The one person I was fully in charge of was my secretary, Nancy. She was a good secretary and I'd like to think I'm a good boss but truthfully I'm kind of glad Nancy is the only employee I have any control over. I'm just not the most power hungry woman in the world nor do I like making complicated decisions that could put other's fates in my hands. I just like designing ads and running marketing campaigns and I just happened to fill the right niche in my company and they promoted me. Not that I'm complaining, the extra money and benefits have been very useful in raising my daughter.

I suppose I should tell you what I look like... I'm 37, African-American, a nice curvy ass and large tits that I liked to show off at work by exclusively wearing business suits that showed off some cleavage in the top and skirts that hugged my ass and showed off my natural curves in the bottom.

The reason I kept my suits sexy at work was because I was having an affair with a coworker but we were keeping it secret and very casual. I actually hadn't hooked up with him in a while and was attempting to regain his attention. I think he might have found something more serious though, which I was both disappointed about and relieved because if any of our bosses found out at least one of us would probably be fired.

Anyway, it was after work and I just got home. I could hear Jade up in her room doing something, which was normal since summer vacation began though I did wish she'd go out swimming or hanging with her friends but since Rob's been sick and Violet went on vacation she hasn't wanted to do anything else but play computer games in her room it seems.

Then the phone rang and I was surprised to see that it was Nancy. Outside of work, she usually only talks to me when I'm either picking up or dropping off Jade from her house. Jade is 18 and has her driver's license but I still don't trust her driving my car yet, maybe because I've been in the car before while she was driving it...

"Hello?" I said, "Nancy? Is everything okay?"

"Um, no," Nancy said, then, "I mean, yes, but, um, I'm having problems with my son and, I mean, I'm not having problems with him specifically. I mean, ugh!" She took a deep breath, I'd never heard her this exasperated before, "Would it be okay if I came back to work a few days early?" She asked after regaining her composure slightly.

I was taken aback by this question, "Um, I don't know." I told her, "It's just that our company has weird policies regarding vacation days."

"I don't need them back," Nancy explained, "If that's the problem."

"Well, you see that's kind of the problem," I told her, "because you've already requested the days and they aren't refundable, if you came back, it would be considered overtime. I can talk to the boss but I don't think they would like it."

Nancy sighed, "I should have figured. Anyway, thanks just the same." I don't think I've ever heard her as upset as she was right then, "Don't worry about talking to them. I know what they'll say. I'll see you next week."

Because she sounded so miserable right then I said, "Nancy, feel free to call me at any time. I'm here if you need to talk to someone." Truthfully, I'd always seen Nance as something of a friend, even if I am technically her boss too. We've just never really talked about anything outside of work stuff before.

Nancy hesitated. And made a couple of mouth sounds that made me think she was about to start telling me what was bothering her when she finally said, "thank you, Fiona, I'll keep that in mind." And we ended the call.

Nancy

I couldn't sleep. I was up until well past midnight just lying in my bed with the lights off. I seemed to just be unnaturally hot, and I wondered if that had anything to do with my pussy throbbing and my nipples aching, my whole body just begging me to touch it. Touch myself, masturbate, and think of my son's cock while I did so. But I couldn't do that, I just couldn't.

Instead, I kicked the blanket off me, when that wasn't enough I took off my pajamas and laid naked on my bed. But nothing was enough, nothing save fingering myself while I rubbed my tits and pinched my nipples as I pictured my son coming into my room with his enormous erection leading him to my bed.... NO! I thought suddenly as I got to my feet and paced my room in frustration but nothing was getting the thoughts of my son's abnormally large appendage out of my head.

I don't exactly recall what happened next except that I was standing outside Rob's bedroom door only a few minutes later, still as naked as the day I was born. I remember thinking, Am I really doing this? As I slowly pushed his door open, glad we had finally replaced the hinges that summer so it didn't squeak anymore. And approached his bed. I suppressed a gasp as my eyes adjusted to the dim moonlight and I saw that as he slept, my son had another erection creating a large tent in his blanket. How can he be hard again? I thought as I stared in disbelief, after two humongous orgasms today, how can he still need relief?

I felt like a woman possessed as I slowly lifted the side of the blanket and threw it off of his body so I could see clearly. I wondered for a brief moment if Rob slept naked but then saw it didn't matter as his cock was so large it just forced its way out of his boxer shorts when it became erect and I could see every throbbing inch in full.

My pussy pulsated as I stared at it, and for a brief instant I felt like I could have gotten on top of my son and fucked him right then and there without any thought to the consequences. I was just so horny, but before I did anything I regretted, I threw his blanket back on him and left the room feeling disgusted with myself.

I walked naked downstairs and out the back door. I stared at our pool water in the moonlight. We had underwater lights in the pool so people could swim at night safely but I turned those off just in case Rob could see me from his bedroom window. I jumped in the pool and swam. I swam for my life as if I only went fast enough I could swim away from all the sexual desire I had for my son. But even as I poured all my strength into propelling myself through the water, I felt the images from earlier that day filter into my head once again.

I remembered the look in Rob's eyes as he entered the bathroom. I saw the lust in them, the lust he was feeling for me as he stroked his enormous dick as he crossed the bathroom. He was staring at my body, my horny, sexually deprived body. As I swam through the water I realized something I hadn't before, my son was crossing the room because he wanted to fuck me! My own son wanted to fuck his Mommy! And I also realized that at that time in the shower, if my son had grabbed me at that moment and thrust his cock into my pussy I would not have resisted. I would have let my own son fuck my pussy!

12