Incestuous Medicine Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought set off the strongest orgasm I'd ever had up to that point in my life. I continued to try to swim as if it wasn't happening but I also started unintentionally moaning like a dying wildebeest and had to hold myself on the side of the pool as I coughed up water as I continued to cum. My body shook and I felt hot all over even though the water was particularly cold that night. Pleasure coursed through me, nothing I could do but cough and cum as I barely held onto the side of the pool as the pleasure from my pussy coursed through my whole body.

I had finally cum after an entire day of being right on the edge, so I felt like my sexual frustration was abated for the moment, but all the guilt came rushing into me. I sighed, dried myself with one of the many towels we keep in a bin near the pool, and went back to bed. I thought I would be up even later now blaming myself for everything that happened that day, but after such a strong, relieving orgasm, I fell asleep almost instantly.

12