Incestuous Medicine Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob looked shocked as he dropped his phone, "Nothing! I swear! I don't know why she asked me that! I, um..." He trailed off as he remembered something.

"What!?" I yelled jumping to every conclusion, "Just remembered all the times you two fucked in the shower?!"

"No! We're not...I don't know why she asked me that!" He was stammering and at the time I thought that ensured that he was lying.

"I don't want to hear it!" I said as I stormed out of his room and back into my own.

At first I huffed and puffed and changed the sheets on my bed to try to simmer down. Once that was done I calmed down and sat on my bed as I realized that A) I wasn't angry about the possibility that Rob might have done something sexual with his sister, though it did worry me. What I had really been was jealous like a horny teenager worried her boyfriend was cheating on her... And B) Violet wouldn't do anything like that with Rob and this was probably one of her stupid pranks she liked to play with Alice on their brother.

Still, I knew there was one way to be sure of everything and a minute later I called Violet.

Violet

I was surprised Mom was calling me only a few minutes after I texted Rob. Rob still hadn't gotten back to me either and I wondered if he was even awake yet. It was late in the afternoon but he slept a lot (I had forgotten Mom said they "swam" in the pool in her confession earlier).

Anyway, Mom called and I answered not the least bit concerned that she saw the text I sent my brother and figured it was just a normal, friendly call, "Hey Mom! I heard Rob was feeling better." I said feigning the "I'm your good, innocent daughter" act though really I was just waiting to see if Rob would send me a dick pic or not.

"So, you'll show Rob your tits for a picture of his dick!?!" Mom asked as I felt my brain imploding, "What the fuck is wrong with you Violet?"

I was desperate as this really isn't a conversation I wanted to be having with my mom, so I used the only weapon I had, "Well, is that any worse than you lusting after your own son like a slut!" I said then cringed when I realized I just called my own mother a slut. Something Alice and I called each other all the time when either of us was angry, but we'd never call Mom that. I think I was just scared that Mom found out about my text and now I was overreacting. Still I felt bad, "I'm sorry I-"

Mom interrupted me and I knew right away I had gone too far with my slut comment, "I'm not 'lusting' after anyone, least of all him!" But then she put it all together, "I was on speakerphone when I called Pam earlier, wasn't I?...Fucking A Pam! Ugh!" Mom hung up the phone but a moment later she texted Mom: We'll talk about this when you come home, young lady! This made me cringe, but I found solace in knowing that I was still on vacation for three more days at least. Maybe Mom would forget about it by then?

Nancy

I was greatly embarrassed knowing that I had revealed what was basically my deepest darkest secret to my entire family. It had taken me a lot of strength to admit that stuff to Pam and now I just felt like I had fucked it all up for myself... forever. I didn't want to leave my room now, but, after a while, Rob knocked on my door.

I opened the door but I was sure I looked miserable.

"I'm really sorry Mom." Rob said, staring at the carpet of my bedroom, "I swear me and Violet never did anything. She was just messing around or something. I don't know why she said that."

"Just...give me your phone." I said. He did right away and unlocked it for me. I checked his recent messages, nothing between him and Violet since she sent her message, and I also checked his recent photos just to be sure. No tits or dicks anywhere, and I was relieved. I suppose he could have just deleted all the evidence but this was enough that I trusted my son wasn't having some sick, secret affair with his sister at least.

"Thanks," I said as I handed the phone back to him. "I think I should tell you something..." though I really wasn't sure, but it seemed like the secret was out with everyone else. Might as well...

"What is it?" Rob asked.

I paced for a moment as Rob stared at me like I was crazy but I was just working every thought around in my brain. I sat on the bed and patted the area beside me so Rob would sit, just as I had done on the loveseat in his room.

Rob sat. I almost put a hand on his leg to reassure him but realized I probably shouldn't be touching my son while telling him what I was about to. I took a deep breath. Then another before finally... taking another breath. Okay I've drawn it out long enough... "Rob, please, don't be shocked by what I'm about to tell you." I started, I looked him in the eyes. He looked calm, handsome, and manly and, oh... I took another breath, "this condition you have has really made me see you in a new light. I know you're growing into a real man," my voice cracked with lust as I said that last word and I took another breath. I decided to just rip the rest off like a bandaid, "I'm sexually attracted to you, and I. Mmm-"

I had to stop talking because it was right then that Rob started kissing me.

Rob

Blood surged to my cock, it was already half hard but as soon as Mom admitted that she shared my attractions, I couldn't hold back anymore. It was like all my lust had just taken over, just like it did in the bathroom the other day. I was kissing her, my tongue was in her mouth, my hands were on her tits. And she was kissing me back! I couldn't believe it but Mom was moaning around my tongue as her tongue met mine and was in my mouth as well. Her saliva tastes like heaven and I loved the feeling of her tits in my hands, even though she was wearing a bra and two sets of shirts that were so large and soft I hardly noticed that anything was between my hands and my mother's amazing boobs.

But, after what seemed like all time and no time at all, Mom pushed me away. I wondered for a moment if it was because I was touching her tits or kissing her wrong since I'd never done either before that moment. But, before I could say anything she yelled, "GET OUT!" And I literally sprinted out of the room.

I was greatly embarrassed at first, but then, and maybe it was because my boner was throbbing so hard it hurt, but I got amazingly angry right then. She said she was attracted to me! What the fuck!? I was a teenager and my hormones were all over the place and after an hour or so I would be calmer and realize that even though Mom admitted to being attracted to me, that didn't mean I could just fuck her...could it? Whatever, anyway, I was angry, so I took off my pants, took out my phone, took a picture of my hard cock, and sent it to Violet.

She didn't text me her tits after that but I didn't really expect her to. I was mostly pissed at Mom. I was embarrassed about this later and planned to apologize when Violet got home but didn't text her again because of how ashamed I was for what I had done.

Mom and I avoided one another for the rest of the day, and just when we were starting to feel comfortable around each other again...

Violet

"What. The. FUCK!?" I shouted in my room as I saw the picture my brother finally sent me. This is definitely not the same cock I had seen making a tent in his pants so many times these past few months! It was a humongous dick, at least as big around as my forearm and as long, well, if me making a fist was the cockhead. Just from that picture I could tell that my brother was hung bigger than most porn stars!

But as I stared at it I had my doubts. True, I could recognize my brother's floor in the picture with his terrible carpeting and random clothes lying about, but this cock was obviously photoshopped in there. I mean, it had to be. There was no way anyone was this hung!

So, I was sure that he was tricking me. I didn't send him a picture of my tits, I did however, since this obviously wasn't my brother's cock, masturbate to that picture.

I took all my clothes off and lay back on the bed. I grabbed one of my tits and made my nipple very hard as I pinched the fuck out of it, but I was hlding up that picture imagining this gigantic cock was entering my pussy with my other hand so I had to move my hand from my tit to my pussy as I got very wet. God dammit! I thought as I stuffed my vagina with first one, then two, then three fingers as I pretended it was this giant, veiny thing plunging into me instead of my fingers, "Whoever's cock, OH, this is," I said outloud as I started to moan and I felt my orgasm building, "I wonder if, MMmm, Rob can introduce us, FUCK! OOOOHHHHHH!" I moaned, trying not to get too loud as I came all over my hand.

I dropped my phone but kept glancing at that picture throughout the rest of our vacation and jilled off to it several times between then and when we left for home. After some time, I started to imagine it really was Rob's cock, if only because then it would be close by when I was back home. And yes, that means I was picturing it was Rob while I was masturbating after that, but I figured if Mom's okay with it, then, well, what's holding me back then? And it's just some fantasizing, it's not like I would really want to do anything sexual with Rob, despite my teasing game. It was just a game to me, after all.

12