All Comments on 'Incestuous Medicine Day 07'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Nothing to say that you haven't read and deleted before.

JennydemarkoJennydemarkoover 2 years ago

Love the story as it builds. Will the cum have components to it? Looking forward to the sister episode. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dont involve other family members before mom and son have crazy incest sex pleeeease!! So hot tho i love it. Nancy needs to lose all inhibitions and take her sons big cock in her and Rob needs to breed her and give her an incest baby

Lonewolf196Lonewolf196over 2 years ago

I love the story.. Keep on going! Definitely need to see some breeding kick off!.. but this is your story. I feel like Violet and Rob could be the first ones to have sex seeing their relationship prior to these events but... The guy below me doesn't agree! LOL keep it up! I follow very regularly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just hope you continue this series quickly. And agree in part that his story line with mom needs to culminate before the rest of the family gets too far involved. But you are doing such a great job I’m sure it will be wonderful no matter what you choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I like the premise of the story but wonder just what kind of revenge the doctor wants. It seems that she is over the cheating done by her husband and was kind of over what Nancy did too. Yes, we need to have Nancy and Rob do the nasty. Then we have Violet. Then Violet's sister, then Pam, then Jenna, then Jade. Afterwards the doctor gets involved too and forgets about her revenge when the all have to share Rob. Can he have one woman a day or will they have to wait their turn as they are all fixated on Rob's cock?

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

It starting to heat up, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are u done w this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this story finished????????

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

This story is moving along to slowly.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Nancy is a "puss"...and I mean that in a bad way...she keeps fighting the urges she has; which, while admirable in a mother, is just making her, Rob, and now the rest of the family miserable (since they cut vacation short and are home now!!)

There is gonna be some MASSIVE fucking going on soon...this cannot go on much longer without it...Mom, Aunt, sisters, cousin...Xania and her daughter....they ALL gonna get some of that magical spunk Rob is putting out, be addicted for life!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous