Incestuous Medicine Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go and talk to her," I said suddenly and left the room. I think it was too awkward there without me to meditate and soon Nancy's kids were back in their own rooms and Jenna went next door to our house. We were all pretty jetlagged too after the long trip, so that might've had something to do with it.

I knocked on Nancy's door. "Go away!" She shouted at me.

"I'm sorry Nancy," I said through the door, "I seem to just keep screwing things up lately."

A moment later Nancy opened the door and let me in, I could tell she had been crying by her smeared makeup. Nancy didn't really wear a lot of makeup so it wasn't that bad or anything.

I walked into her room and she locked the door again. We sat on her bed together like we had done a hundred times before. "So, that was a weird thing to walk in on." I said with a smile, to show her it didn't really bother me that much, "but it sounds like it might be necessary given Rob's condition."

Nancy scoffed at me. "Necessary for a mother to suck her own son's dick?" Nancy muttered bitterly. "No. No, I don't think so." She said as she lay on the bed looking miserable.

"Well, someone's supposed to watch him. Maybe I could-" I started to say.

"What!? No!" Nancy suddenly got very angry. Something I don't think I've ever seen before, not at this level anyway. "No one is 'helping' Rob now or ever again! Just get out!"

I tried to say something to calm her down but she basically threw me out after that. I noticed Rob's light was on in his room and I thought about bothering him but thought I'd caused enough problems for one night.

12