All Comments on 'Incestuous Medicine Day 08'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I/T is hot when it's between *two* people, and in secret. Harem mode = yawns and repetition. /sigh

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Dislike Jenna. And this is getting boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took too long (left it alone too long), then sadly, "lost the story"! Up to Chapter 7, best I've read in a long time! Now, too much "going nowhere/too much Build up", which was already done nicely in 1 - 7. Disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nussin Metta siskon nymfopillua. Hän tuli sänkyyni yllättäen ja näki mun katsovan pornoa netissä. Me keskustelimme aikuisten sisarusten insestipornosta ja nussimme paljaalla.

Aamulla sisko kertoi olevansa raskaana minulle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yea disappointing after waiting so long. Need Mom to fall victim to the hormones transforming her and her to submit to being her sons slut

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I like your story. Just keep what you are doing.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I am liking this story...it goes kinda slowly...builds the strain quite well...Nancy is gonna bust out soon, her frustration so obvious to everyone...and she needs a good "shtooping"!!

All the rest of the family...so many possibilities there...each a different personality, but all attracted to him in their own way...Jenna especially...she is gonna "do him" so well!!

Five**5**Stars...this is well-deserved here...

NotunskilledNotunskilled25 days ago

I’m on day 8 of whatever, 18 or 19 parts. So far, everyone in this family is a complete asshole. Like, straight up manipulative, lying, selfish, bitchy assholes. The son only wants to fuck his Kim, zero regard for the fact that she’s having a mental fucking breakdown. Every single one of the younger girls is trying to manipulate the situation not only to get themselves off, but to humiliate each other. Everyone thinks everyone else in the family is stupid. And the fucking doctor is the worst. She’s been in two scenes and I already want someone to drop a piano on her head. She’s a straight up sexual predator.

I kept up so far bc the situation is interesting and had a lot of potential, family harem stuff can be fun. I don’t even need it to be realistic but just give me a character I can root for, dammit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous