Incestuous Medicine Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringed, but then looked at my son and my features softened. "Well, I do want Rob to find a girlfriend." I was horny. And I walked over to Rob's chair, I stood next to him while he stared up at me. In a way, I wanted to do everything for him right then. Everything. But I also couldn't do anything! I just walked over to him and felt more and more embarrassed the longer we stood there staring at each other.

I guess I was awkwardly standing there for too long because then Violet said, "is this the lesson?"

"Umm, no, right..." I mumbled, "well, son, women like confidence. So do something confidently."

"Uh, what do you mean?" Rob said.

"Do me confidently." Then, realizing what I just said I corrected myself, embarrassed, "I mean, do something to me confidently." Everyone snickered but me anyway because of what I already said, and my correction still sounded pretty dirty... My face turned an even deeper shade of red.

"Umm, okay," Rob said and he got to his feet and faced me. His erection made an obscene tent in his shorts between us. "How about a hug." Rob said.

I swooned just a tad. Rob wanted something innocent and nice. He wasn't about to push me to my knees and force me to give him another blowjob...though that thought suddenly turned me on greatly. I didn't even know why.

Rob leaned forward so he didn't push his erection into me and I put my arms around him. But it was too much. My son being this close to me, the object of my affection, and I could smell his manly scent, feel his arms as they stretched around me in an embrace and I put my arms around him too. It was my horniness, my out-of-control lust, and I put my arms around him as well. I pulled him in close to me, roughly, so his hard cock was in between my legs and my pussy was grinding against it only separated by our close. I turned my head and started kissing him, vaguely aware of the gasps coming from the table as Rob's and my lips met. I felt his passion through his lips and tongue as we were French kissing just as he had done with Violet. I put my hand on his ass and he did the same to me. I want him. I want my son. I want my son to fuck my fucking brains out right then and there in front of our entire family!

"NO!" I felt myself shout as I pushed Rob away from me so fast as I knew if we didn't stop our embrace my brief fantasy would quickly become a reality. I was hardly aware as I ran out of the room again and locked myself in my room.

There was a knock on my door a moment later. I knew it was Pam so I let her in.

"What the fuck was that?" Pam asked as she came in and sat on my bed, "I mean, other than super, amazingly hot!" She added with a snicker.

"Shut up," I said as I scowled at her and sat on my bed, "I'm so ashamed and guilty. I keep getting into these situations and I..." I trailed off, not wanting to admit anymore to my sister than I already have.

"What? What is it?" Pam asked. I remained silent so she added, "Look, I know you, sis, and if you keep it all bottled up it's going to, well, keep coming out of you like it did in the dining room just now! Or in the kitchen yesterday! Come on, Nancy, tell me what's bothering you."

I sighed, I guess she was right, "I just nearly fucked Rob."

"What?! No you didn't." Pam pointed out, "I mean, making out with him is a little weird, but it's all for the benefit of Rob getting a girlfriend. I feel like with just that one lesson from each of us, Rob learned a lot."

"I did though." I said, not wanting to feel like I was wrong, "I wanted him to fuck me. I felt it all through my body. I wanted my own son to take me right then and there."

"Really?" Pam asked, looking amused, "Even though we were all there."

"Especially because you were all there." I sighed, and blushed, I hadn't wanted to admit that but Pam can be so stupid sometimes. I love her though, she's my sister, and always seemed to know how I was feeling and I couldn't say that about anyone else.

"Hmm," Pam said thoughtfully, "maybe Rob should touch you more?"

"What? That doesn't make any sense."

"Well," Pam explained, "I think this problem is a two part problem, for one, Rob really isn't experienced with women, and being able to touch a woman regularly would only help him on his road to getting a girlfriend. And for another, if you were used to him touching you, I think it would keep you from losing all control from now on."

I had my doubts though, "I don't know, Pam. I think that would only make things worse. I keep having all these thoughts and I just feel ashamed and guilty for having them. I don't know what I want but I don't want anything further to happen between me and my son."

"Okay, you're right. It was just an idea. But I guess if you don't want Rob to get a girlfriend..." She shrugged.

I sighed, "I'll think about it, okay? But nothing more today. Let's just forget about today, actually." And this past week, I thought bitterly.

Pam smiled, she had a beautiful smile, "Alright, Nancy, I do think we're helping Rob a lot, I really do. He'll have girls just hanging off his arms in no time. You'll see."

Pam left to get put on something other than her bikini. And I, with nothing better to do, started on dinner. Everyone else had gone to their rooms and houses in the case of Jenna and Pam.

Dinner was nice. It was fairly subdued too. I think everyone realized I just needed a normal night. Pam and the girls talked about their vacation. Rob's erection had finally gone away too so at least it wasn't distracting me the whole time. We had fun as a family and I wasn't feeling overwhelmed or guilty for at least a little while.

It wasn't until I was in bed and almost asleep that I realized we never got Rob's semen sample for either time today. I felt bad about that, but I was still dreading the next time it happened. I sighed, and was about to get up to make sure Rob got at least one sperm sample that day but fell asleep. I was just too fucking tired.