All Comments on 'Incestuous Medicine Day 09'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha, poor Rob, he gets punished for things he doesn't initiate.

I don't see him making it through his senior year and graduating if he doesn't get help. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yesss let Nancy give in to her son Robs huge cock and cum!! Let him breed her!! Mommy getting her sons baby batter

WetdirtysmileWetdirtysmileabout 2 years ago

damn, I wanted his aunt to fuck him so hard...soo good...great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly you do some really good tension building and your descriptions are solid, but your character developments needs a ton of work, all the girl characters are either abusive, manipulative, or just plain nonexistent as they all treat each other poorly and they treat Rob as nothing more then a dildo with legs…yes I know you have them all say that they like him and have hung out with him in the past and Jade is his best friend but you’ve shown none of that in the story itself. You need to develop him if you want people to care! Also please for the love of all don’t make the BDSM stand-in cousin abusive that is a seriously exhausting trope.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Oooohhhh....Nancy is SUCH A BITCH...her psychological problems with sex are affecting everyone in the family...her anger really HAS to go!!

Pam is helping Rob, while helping herself, too!!

This is gonna spread to all the rest of the family....and I hope it is soon...this is getting old, real fast...Nancy HAS to change, share the riches, let the HAREM bloom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous