Incestuous Medicine Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I'm just..." Rob started to say. I noticed I had been pushing myself up on my elbows and that meant my breasts were fully on display. This made me smirk, more amused than anything else, "Haha, geez Rob..."

I stood up and he gawked at my hot body, "Get undressed, and lie on the table, I'll give you a massage first." I explained and then made him turn over when he did that and tried to lie on his front, "Lie on your back, I'm going to give you a special massage so you can concentrate, okay?"

He did, his huge cock and balls on full display for me to see. I licked my lips. I gripped his cock with both hands and Rob moaned. "It's a very special massage, you see?" I started to slow stroke him like I had that morning, but I was too excited to keep it at that.

As I jerked him, running my hands down his thick shaft to its base, then back up to his bulbous cockhead which was leaking pre-cum like a running faucet. This was hot, and I had a naughty idea. I was already naked anyway.

I leaned over so my tits were hanging down on either side of my nephew's humongous cock. I grabbed them and squeezed them around them, playing with my nipples as I simultaneously jerked Rob's big dick off with my tits.

"This is a very special massage," I explained to my nephew, "called a titfuck! Now hurry up and cum! Cum all over me! Cum all over your sexy aunt you hung stud! Ohh," I moaned, my nipples and tits were super sensitive and I was so excited I hadn't realized that I had set myself off. I started cumming as I pinched my hard nipples and Rob started cumming too all over my "O" face.

I was orgasming so hard at that moment that I fell back on the ground as Rob's cum flew everywhere. Mostly it continued to fly in a huge arc and land on my body but much of it got on Rob, the massage table, and the floor as well.

And that's when Nancy walked in the front door...

Nancy

I was so distracted at work that Fiona said I could leave early. I told her my son was having after effects from being sick and it was worrying me, without going into any other details. So she let me go so I could check on him.

I was beyond angry at the scene I walked in on. Pam was naked, covered in semen, Rob was too. And my brain just went into overdrive. I don't even remember what I yelled but I knew I was screaming at them until Pam went back to her house, dripping cum all over my floors as she did so, which made me even angrier.

I sent Rob to his room and spent the rest of the afternoon shampooing the carpets as my wrath grew. I was so angry I didn't let Rob come down for dinner and Violet Alice and I all ate in silence that night. I think they could tell I was pissed off about something.

12