Incestuous Medicine Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Even wear this swimsuit?"

"Especially that," I said, "naked is okay too." I added thinking naughty thoughts.

I grabbed my swimsuit and put it back on. As I did, Rob asked, "any advice on how I can be more confident?"

I shrugged, "just fake it til you make it."

"Can you explain that?" Rob was kinda dumb sometimes.

"Well, you watch a lot of movies. Just think of yourself as an actor." I told him, "you've seen confident men on screen. Try channeling them, so to speak." Then I left his room and went back out to the pool. I felt pretty good that I wouldn't have to fuck Rob or reveal my secrets because I was sure he wouldn't be able to pull it off. It would be a step in the right direction though.

Luna

My name is Luna. I'm 19 and a high school senior and my best friend is Alice. I'm a year older than everyone else in my grade because I was held back in 2nd grade because I didn't understand basic math. I got better the second time through...

Anyway, I'm 19, and I'm Mexican-American, literally, as my dad was from Mexico and my mother is American. I never knew my dad, he only stuck around long enough to give me my name, so don't think I talk in an accent or even knew Spanish outside of what was taught in High School Spanish class.

I'm beautiful too, and I knew it. Not only because of all the fucking assholes hitting on me when I walked down the street, but I had naturally tan skin, green eyes, a perfect ass, great tits though not as big as Alice's or Violet's. I was hot. I guess my attractiveness always made me feel a bit entitled and shit, but whatever. I wasn't one of those women who, like, used my sexuality to get me things, but I did have a tendency to walk on people when I felt I was above them.

Such as Rob, the thing about Rob is that he's always been such a wimp. I don't think I've even heard him raise his voice in anger. It kind of made me feel like I owned him, I could say or do anything I wanted and Rob wouldn't do any different. He was my plaything. Okay, not like that. But I did feel entitled to call him names, like, constantly and, occasionally, but not always, steal stuff from his backpack or locker when he wasn't looking. Stupid stuff, I know, but I just liked being mean to him.

Anyway, Alice was explaining her brother's medical problem and I couldn't help but laugh, "oh shit! I can't believe Rob is even lamer than I thought he was! He's an actual motherfucker!" I laughed so hard that Jade and Violet turned to look at us. They were on the far side of the pool talking softly with each other, I could only assume about the exact same thing we were talking about.

Alice scoffed at me, "They didn't fuck." She seemed a bit upset about this, I assumed at me for implying what I did. "It was just a blowjob."

"Oral sex is still sex, sweetie." I said, feeling a bit full of myself. "And your brother is such a loser, this only makes it, like, all the sweeter." I laughed again, but Alice stopped me by smacking my leg really hard, "OW! What was that for!?" I shouted.

"Don't make fun of my brother like that!" She said, obviously furious.

"The hell?" I asked, confused, "You've never cared about me making fun of him before?"

Alice looked so angry I thought she might hit me again, but instead she said, "It's a medical condition! He can't help it! I don't care what happened! I really don't! My mom isn't some whore or something, okay!?" Her face was just getting redder as she said these things, and I saw that Violet and Jade had stopped talking and were just staring at us as she yelled at me.

I was kinda frightened, actually. I thought for sure Alice was about to tackle me, "Okay, okay. Sorry." I said, "I was just, y'know, shooting the shit like we always do. I didn't mean nothin' by it."

Alice calmed down some and went back to putting sunscreen on her skin. As she did I noticed that Pam and Jenna had both come back at some point.

I could tell Alice was ignoring me. I thought of something to say to lighten her up.

"Y'know," I said, "if I had a son who was hung like that, I'd probably fuck him too."

It wasn't funny really, but Alice was in such a bad mood it made her laugh, "You're too young to have a son old enough for that." She pointed out.

"Well, maybe in twenty years...I don't suppose you'd talk Rob into knocking me up?" Alice laughed and hit me again when I said that. But a playful hit on my arm this time.

We both had a good chuckle, but when we calmed down, Alice asked me, "You aren't super weirded out by this whole thing, are you?"

I shrugged, "It's a bit fucked up." I admitted, "but there's also something about it that's, I dunno..." I wasn't sure if I should admit it but it was, like, what the hell? It's Alice, I could trust her, "It's like, super-duper hot! Y'know?"

Alice blinked, and I felt she was about to tell me something, but that's when Nancy and Rob came out to the pool and we were all distracted at that moment.

Rob

After Jenna left my room I just sat there for a while, partly to wait until my erection went away, but mostly to consider everything she told me. It was strange, feeling like I was being put on the spot, but in a way, she was right. It's almost like I didn't have a choice, either hide in my room from my sisters and friends until things settled down like the loser I felt that I was at that moment. Or, instead, just take it in stride, "Yes! My mother sucks my dick! I have a medical condition!" I pictured myself shouting as I walked down the street, not caring about the judgmental looks that followed me. Maybe that was too much, but it felt so strange being put on the spot like that.

Still, thinking that if I just "faked it til I made it" like Jenna had said, maybe I could, at the very least, fuck my cousin...but that was weird too right? But she did seem down to do it? Jenna really wasn't the person I thought she was...

I got undressed, my cock finally soft, and put on the "banana hammock" as Jenna had called it. I looked at myself in my mirror. It was ridiculous. It was bright yellow for one thing, for another it was just a string, basically, that went around my waist and up my ass so the only thing it really covered was my cock. From behind I looked completely naked. It also didn't help that I didn't look or feel particularly fit, I kinda wished I had a bunch of muscles at that moment...

This is stupid! I suddenly thought, If I go out there like this...everyone will laugh at me, and I'll come running back here anyway to hide forever like Jenna said...AH! FUCK! SHIT!

I sat on my bed and considered any other option. I mean, there were lots of other options, like wearing a normal swimsuit and just pretending things were normal, or stealing Mom's car and driving to Mexico, or...

It was ridiculous. I felt like backing out. But decided, what the hell? It's not like things could get any worse...

I walked out into the hall. Of course, just my luck, it's right when Mom was coming out of her room. She was wearing a new bikini, a hot two piece that had a V-shaped bottom to cover her pussy and two triangular-shapes to cover her tits for the top. Considering her last swimming suit, this was practically lingerie. I started to get hard immediately, nothing could be done about covering it up.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Mom asked, surprised, but her eyes were already on my dick as it started to grow, "Go put on a real swimsuit."

I was about to admit defeat but remembered what Jenna said about channeling confident men I've seen in movies. I thought about it and latched onto Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver for some reason. "It's a free country, I can wear what I want to." I said, definitively.

"Um, yes, uh, you can." Mom said, reminding me about how I acted while Jenna was talking to me a bit ago. It made me wonder if Mom was turned on at all. I knew I had been with Jenna...

"You know it." I said reaching for another actor I'm not even sure who, "I do what I want." Together we walked outside, I noticed Mom kept glancing at me out of the corner of my eye as we went out together.

Jade

Violet I swam and talked. I was still trying to take it all in, it's not everyday you walk in on your best friend getting a blowjob from his Mom. But then Violet said something that made me feel very strange, "God dammit," she said, "Mom is such a bitch. All this time she's been blowing him behind my back? I can't believe it," she said.

"What? This has been going on for a while? And you knew about it?" I was flabbergasted, I didn't know what else to say.

But then she explained about Rob's medical condition, and things started to make sense.

"Oh, that's why he asked me out the other day," I laughed, more to relieve some stress than anything else, "I turned him down but I wondered what brought it on."

"Yeah, well, sorry you had to see that." Violet said, "I honestly didn't think it was happening anymore. They'd been so quiet about it, but what do I expect." She seemed upset about something, "and is he running to her? Or is Mom doing it all? I mean, why would he..." She trailed off but I figured it out, just to make my revelations in that moment continuous.

"You're jealous of your Mom." I said in a loud whisper, then I gasped, "You want to fuck your brother!"

Before Violet could say anything, that's when we heard the back door of Nancy's house open and she and Rob walked out. I don't know about Violet but my eyes went wide. This was like I'd step right into the twilight zone. First off, Nancy was wearing a fairly normal swimsuit but her body filled it out so well, she was like a walking sex symbol coming up to the pool. Secondly, Rob was wearing nothing but what looked like a cod-piece or something and he had an erection, and he was walking like he didn't have a care in the world. His cock was pushing out what I then saw was a swimsuit, just a very thin one that did nothing to hide his humongous cock when it was hard like that. His balls were hanging freely

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I heard Pam say from the lounge chair she sat. She then glanced angrily at her daughter, Jenna, but I didn't have enough thinking power to process this.

"What?" Rob said like he was Eddie Murphy or something, "I just figure you all just saw my penis anyway. Why hide anything?" It was dorky and I wasn't sure if he was doing an impression but it was like I was seeing a side of Rob I'd never seen before. Why didn't this Rob ask me to be his girlfriend the other day? I wondered then reminded myself of what I caught Rob doing with his mother, the same Rob who I've played tons of FIFA with, the same Rob with a huge cock like a stallion and was joking about it like he was the most confident porn star or something...I was having a very confusing time right then.

Nancy started to make some speech about how Rob has a medical condition, but I wasn't really listening as all these thoughts were going through my head and then Rob pushed his Mom into the pool before she got very far into her talk.

"Who cares!?" He shouted like John Belushi, "It's a party! Where's that pizza!?"

What the fuck is going on!? I thought, and then realized something, and why the fuck am I so turned on?!

Jenna

Rob was trying to be funny and stuff, but I could tell there was a lot of tension all of sudden. I decided to take a chance, "Why don't we all drink some wine?" I asked my mother.

"That's a great idea." Pam said as she shouted to Aunt Nancy about it. Nance wasn't sure, but Pam convinced her, "They're adults, even if they are underage, and we're responsible we'll make sure they don't drink too much."

She then got one of the boxes of wine that was currently in our fridge. Mom liked to cool down at the end of the day with a glass of wine. She wasn't lush or anything. She did like to stock up on wine though.

Anyway, everyone started drinking and by the end of the hour, everyone was more than a bit tipsy. Oh, except me, I actually don't drink.

Luna

As others decided on pizza, and we all started drinking some fruity-tasting wine, and Rob started cracking terrible jokes, Violet kept laughing at him so he kept telling more. I decided to get to the bottom of this.

I've known Rob his whole life, I thought, already feeling the wine affecting me, as I got up from my chair and walked over to him, he gets one blowjob and he thinks he's God's gift to women. Well, we will see about that. I knew a few insults would put him in his place.

"Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" I said to him, outwardly smiling but feeling quite bitter about his false confidence underneath.

"Sure Luna, it's good to see ya!" He said, overly loud and jokingly, which Violet laughed at again from where she was swimming in the pool. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into Nancy's kitchen.

I shut the door and turned to him, "You're a motherfucker!" I said, laughing in his face.

"No I'm not." He said happily, "It was just a blowjob." His false confidence is still leaking through.

"Oh please, oral sex is still sex," I said to him as I said to his sister, "And as far as I'm concerned your even a bigger loser now than you've ever been." That wiped his smile from his face. "That's right," I went on, feeling like I'd won, "I knew it was all an act. Your just a little, good-for-nothing, momma's boy and your fucking your mom because you can't get any other pussy you little shit!" I had maybe gotten a little overly enthusiastic as I felt he was about to cry.

That just made me laugh harder, "What?" I taunted, "You gonna go cry to Mommy? You gonna-"

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch." He said, I thought it was almost like he was doing an impression of Ripley from Aliens but thought I might have been imagining things.

"Or what? You've never been able to do the littlest thing before and now-"

"Why are you like this?" He said suddenly, not impersonating anybody, just angry Rob, not that I've seen him angry before, "I mean, all you fucking do is make fun of me and pick on me. Look," he pointed outside to everyone playing in the pool, "Everyone else is having a good time but you only seem to get any pleasure from making me feel bad! Why? Who does that?"

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I didn't really have an answer, at least nothing that sounded good, but I said something anyway, I don't know why, "You've always been such an easy target."

"Well, not anymore, Luna. I'm gonna go have fun," He explained and walked out of the room.

"What the flying fuck is going on!?" I said to no one feeling like my whole world just turned upside down. Though that might have been the wine...

Rob

I honestly don't know what happened with Luna, but I was feeling a lot better coming back out into the pool area. I drank a lot of wine already though, so maybe that had something to do with it...

My erection had gone down for the moment, so that was something, at least. But it didn't last long as everyone was only in their swimsuits. One look at Mom and I was rock hard again.

I thought about making more lame jokes just to see if Violet would laugh at them some more, but doing impressions didn't feel very, I don't know, confident anymore. Standing up to Luna really made me feel different, like I had gotten years worth of garbage off my chest.

I saw that everyone was kind of paired up with others except for Jenna. I walked over to her, "How am I doing?" I asked her.

She didn't look at me as she was sunning herself, "Meh, not great," she said simply.

"Oh fuck off," I said, "I'm amazing and you know it."

She smiled at me then, "And that's confidence for you. Soon the student will become the master. Now go away, I'm getting good sun."

I almost walked away, "or I could put sunscreen on you?" I suggested, wanting to touch my cousin's hot body.

She smiled up at me, "Not now, maybe when you have some more experience." She lowered her sunglasses slightly, "And had drunk less wine." She went back to ignroing me.

"I mean, I already got a blowjob." I pointed out about my experience, ignoring the other comment as I couldn't really argue with how much I had to drink as I stood there swaying in front of her.

"Yeah, from your Mom." She teased. "Anyway, I said no, go try someone else."

I walked away but felt a little less confident after being rejected. But I remembered what Jenna said about keep doing it until you're brave enough to do it on your own. I went to the only other person sunning at the moment.

Alice

I was laying on my front and was almost asleep actually when I heard Rob ask, "would you like me to apply sunscreen, Alice?"

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I noted his erection that was right in front of my face, "I literally just put some on, why are you wearing that thing anyway?" I was kind of annoyed by it actually, the Speedo or whatever it was.

Rob shrugged, "I'm tired of hiding my condition and trying to keep everything secret. It seems like it's all in the open anyway." He gestured to his dick, "it's not like I can control that this is happening to me. Now how about that sunscreen?"

"I said I just put some on."

"So? I heard redheads need more sunscreen because of your pale skin," he explained. As if I didn't already know that.

"I'm not that pale," I said, "but now I'm worried. Here," I handed him the sunscreen. "You can do my back but don't think I'm going to blow you or something."

"The thought never crossed my mind." He then did my back and my legs when I asked him to. Nothing really happened, though I kept my eye on his humongous boner the whole time out of the corners of my eyes. It was as if I was scared it might lash out at me, but by the end I was kind of just impressed that Rob could have an erection for so long without touching it or anything. I guess he's really got a strange disease, I thought as he walked away from me.

Violet

I watched from the pool, jealousy flowing through me as Alice was felt up by our brother thinking the whole time, why is he doing "stuff" with everyone but me! I had also had quite a lot to drink at that point.

My suspicious watching was interrupted when Jade swam up to me. "Can I ask you something?" She said, she was also pretty tipsy too as it seemed like she was having a hard time focusing on me.

"Shoot." I said, but I already knew what it was gonna be.

"Do you really have a crush on your brother?" She asked, I couldn't tell what she was thinking as she asked, there was the strangest expression on her brown face. "I mean," she went on, "I knew you were kind of teasing him and stuff..." She let it hang in the air.

I thought about denying everything but it was Jade and I knew I could trust her, "I was just teasing him. It was a stupid game. But then he got this medical disorder and..."

"...and now you want to fuck your brother." Jade said and then started laughing. I laughed with her.

When we stopped laughing I said, "I'm sorry if that's sick and perverted. I hope you're not about to run far away to get away from all of us."

"No," Jade said comfortingly, "I have to admit the whole situation is pretty fucking weird. But I don't know," she glanced at Rob who was still touching my sister, "I mean, a crush is one thing. As long as you don't act on it. And I guess your mom is just helping Rob even if it's in a strange way."

I cocked my eyebrow at her, "it sounds like you're pretty okay about this whole situation."

"I don't know about that," Jade chuckled drunkenly, "I think I need some time to process everything."

"That's understandable." I told her. We spent some time doing laps. It helped to get my jealousy out of my head for a bit, and sobered me up, but that didn't matter as I only drank more wine after that...