Incestuous Medicine Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna

I was still angry at Rob. I just didn't know how to get back at him. But when I saw an opportunity I took it.

He was standing by the pool, talking to his Mom about something as she was in the pool. I walked up behind him, grabbed the straps of his stupid swimsuit, and broke them off.

Shocked he spun around, naked and his massive boner sticking out so far and I was so close that it hit me in the side of my hip, I didn't care as I discarded his stupid banana hammock. "Oops." I said moving away from his hung cock so it wasn't touching me anymore.

"Nuh uh," he said, he didn't seem ashamed or surprised or anything, just grabbed my hand and we both fell into the pool.

I heard his mother laughing at us. God what is going through that woman's mind. We wrestled in the water, I tried to swim away but couldn't and then a second later he let me go.

I swam to the side and got out, "Thank God, Rob is fucking crazy." I said as I crawled out of the pool. Everyone seemed to be laughing at me, only then did I notice Rob holding up both pieces of my swimsuit, I looked down and saw that I was as naked as he was. I used my arm to cover my tits and my other hand to cover my pussy. "God damn you!" I shouted before running into the house, blushing profusely.

Alice came into her room, which is where I ran to. I was looking through her clothes, "What are you doing?"

"What?" I said, feeling angry and embarrassed, "I need another suit! That bastard broke mine!"

"I don't think he broke it." Alice said, "I'm sure if you asked him Rob would give it back to you."

I felt strange right then, part of me wanted to cry because Rob had actually gotten one over on me, the other part wanted to run away for basically the same reason, and another part of me. Well...

The other part of me wanted to kiss Alice. And I did. I didn't care if she didn't share my feelings, not at that moment anyway. But I'd been hiding back for so long. We made out, we fell on her bed. Alice kissed me and I kissed her back. I was already naked but I quickly got the rest of her swimsuit off as well.

"Oh yes," I moaned as Alice moved down and started sucking on my nipples, I played with her clit and her tits with my hands and she reached down and started to finger me. "You're so beautiful Alice, I've wanted this for so, OOOhh, so long." I moaned. Too drunk and horny to hold back on the truth.

Alice looked back up at me, "I knew Luna," she said, "I just didn't know how I felt until now." And then she dove her tongue into my pussy.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "Thank you Alice!" I was cumming already, "I want to eat your cunt too!" Soon we were sixty-nining after that, and ended up fucking until very late into the night. I don't think anyone even noticed we were gone...

Nancy

Rob and I were swimming next to each other, and he was naked. I laughed at him and he laughed with me. It was just a "normal" pool day but I don't think I'd ever had as much fun swimming around like I did that day.

I didn't drink wine normally, and what little I drank then was just going to my head. I was glad we ate pizza earlier, but I don't think food staves off drunkenness, especially when you just kept drinking.

Rob didn't mind being naked either, and I felt a strange sense of pride as he did a back float, his erection on full display as he drifted by me, and I looked around and saw that all eyes were on my son's humongous dick.

"Let's go skinny dipping!" I heard myself say, hardly believing it but at the same time I was so happy in that moment it felt like I could do anything. I'm glad Pam talked me out of my funk.

"Yeah, get naked!" Pam shouted as she stood up and was already taking her suit off. Rob stopped his backfloat as everyone got naked and he watched, the biggest smile on his face.

Rob

I couldn't believe it. I guess confidence really did lead to good things. I saw as first Aunt Pam got naked, showing off her glorious body and then jumping in the pool. Next was Mom who took off her suit in the pool but then jumped up on the side of it to give me a quick show. She opened her legs briefly to show that she'd recently shaved her pussy and I could see every fold on full display. Violet was next, and once she was naked she swam up to me and tackled me underwater, and for a brief moment she grabbed my cock before swimming away. Jenna was next as she took off her suit as she had in my room and jumped in the water, but she just pretended to be swimming and doing her own thing and not the least bit interested in everyone else being naked.

Jade was last, and it surprised me. But she got out of the pool to walk over to me and stood by the edge of the pool, looking me right in the eye she said, "I wanted you to see my body." She said shyly, but then took off both her top and bottom simultaneously and my mouth fell open. She shaved her brown pussy as well, and her tits were almost as big as Mom's. She then jumped into the water in front of me and just stayed there. I think she wanted me to do something. I thought about what Jenna said about being confident and I could feel her watching me from her corner of the pool. I decided to just go for it, just follow my instincts.

I grabbed Jade and pulled her close to me, she didn't resist and I began to kiss her. She still didn't resist so I put my tongue in her mouth, and her tongue met mine. She pushed her body into mine, giving into her desire fully. I let my hand flow down her back until it rested on her ass, likewise her hand went down my chest until it landed on my cock. It just stayed there for a moment, but as we continued to kiss she tightened her grip and my longtime high school crush began to jerk me in the water as we made out in front of my entire family. With her other hand she grabbed my wrist and brought it to her tit, I started to fondle it, feeling her hard nipples in the cool water. Tasting her tongue as I felt her body for the first time.

She increased her jerking speed in the water, and soon I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I didn't warn her because I didn't want to break this awesome kiss we were sharing. And I came in the chlorinated water as she jerked me. She broke the kiss after that, only then did we both realize that all eyes were on us.

"That," Aunt Pam said from where she was floating uncomfortably close to us, "Was fucking intense."

Jade

This was too much. I don't know what came over me. Rob started kissing me and next thing I knew it was like all my passion for him that I hadn't even been aware was there came out all at once.

And then his entire family was staring at us and even though it was underwater I knew that they knew exactly what had transpired. I was so embarrassed and ashamed I climbed out of the pool and ran.

"Wait, Jade!" Rob shouted but I ran into Pam's back porch where she kept the jacuzzi. He followed me in.

"Sorry," I said now that it was us two, "I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay." He says with a laugh, "I mean, I'm not complaining."

I laughed with him, feeling a bit foolish. "It's just weird with your whole family there."

Rob shrugged. This new confident version of him seemed pretty chill, "not much different than what you caught, umm..."

"You're mom sucking your dick?" I put in, "yeah pretty weird that. Well, since we're here..." I turned on the jacuzzi jets and climbed in. Rob jumped in next to me. He went to kiss me again. I put a stop to it, "No, Rob I think what I told you on the bus stop stands. I want us to remain friends, okay?"

He smiled and sat back, enjoying the jets of the jacuzzi, "it's cool. This is all happening kind of fast and I don't want to rush into anything and-" he stopped talking because I started kissing him then. He was just so different now, I don't know what happened in just a day, but Rob has gone from being just a nerdy bashful boy to one manly stud. I was also kind of drunk, did I mention that part?

He started playing with my tits, a little roughly but we were both new at this stuff. I was about to grab his cock again but we were interrupted by Violet. I got embarrassed and stopped our kissing but I didn't run away this time.

Violet

I was seething with rage. I mean, I had just admitted to Jade that I had a crush on my brother and now she's making out with him and jerking him off in front of everyone! Ah! I should be jerking him off in front of everyone!

Okay, I didn't really want that exactly but if someone is doing it it should be me.

So I got in the tub with them sitting on the other side of Rob. I glared at Jade thinking of everything I could say to her, every insult, everything. But in the end, I let the competitive side get the better than me and I said, "Fuck it."

I grabbed Rob and started kissing him. Rob did not hesitate in kissing me back. Our tongues wrestled, and, mostly because I had seen Jade do it, I grabbed his cock and started jerking him.

Jade gasped, but didn't have the angry response I expected, instead she really surprised me, "What the fuck? Why? Why is this so fucking hot!?" She said and I opened one eye and saw that she was masturbating next to us as she watched us make out..

Rob started feeling my tits but I wanted to do something with him that Jade didn't. So I took one of his hands from my tits and took it to my pussy and left it there. He took the hint and started feeling my horny cunt, playing with my clit and labia as well as any virgin, but it still felt pretty good. Maybe it was just how taboo it was but I could feel myself getting ready to cum any second.

I didn't get to as that's when Aunt Pam and Mom walked in making a big ruckus, "Oh, we're in the hottub now!" Pam shouted, maybe partly to warn us before Mom caught us. Though at that point I almost wanted Mom to catch us, I was so pissed at her for sneaking around with Rob.

Still I stopped kissing him and moved away. I glared at Jade who only looked embarrassed again. My attitude towards her softened. I realized that this was overwhelming her as a ton of conflicting emotions flowed through her body.

"I talked your mom into letting you drink wine!" Aunt Pam said as she got cups and a box of wine from her fridge, "I figure you're all adults now, even if you're underage." She started passing out the cups.

Nancy

Soon, we were all drunk and sitting in the hot tub together. I don't drink much and I don't remember much either after we opened that box of wine. I do vaguely remember putting an arm around Jade on one side and Violet on the other and shouting, "I'm doing this with my best friends!" While someone else was grabbing my boobs but that's the most clearly I remember anything up to that point.