Incestuous Medicine Day 13

Story Info
Sunday September 12.
8.7k words
4.62
29.1k
52

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incestuous Medicine

Day 13-Sunday September 12

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2021 Charlie Flemming

WEATHER: "Giant cooldown after the hot day yesterday, rain is very likely this evening."

Jenna

Unsurprisingly, I was the first one to wake up. Probably because I was the only one who didn't get absolutely shit faced last night. This is because I didn't drink. True, I was the one who suggested drinking in the first place but this was more to loosen everyone up, not to let things get as out of hand as they did last night.

I mean, I'm not complaining about things getting out of hand. I was a complete sexual deviant and proud of it. Well, except not proud enough to admit it to my family, but that would change after today. I owed it to my cousin.

You see, I kind of made a promise with him that I really didn't think he'd pull through. I had been going to tell everyone that I wasn't who I pretended to be on Tuesday before our family game night, but I thought today would be better. I had a way that was just too perfect not to do it that way.

I only hoped that once it was all over, I wouldn't be shunned by my entire family because of it...

Nancy

I woke up with probably the biggest hangover I'd ever had in my life. I was naked, lying on our living room floor, and covered in my son's dried cum. Well, at least I hoped it was Rob's cum as I realized it was possible that they invited the football team to jerk off on my sleeping body or something by how much cum seemed to be drying to my skin, but I licked my lips and knew no one else could have sperm that tasted that sweet and good without it being Rob.

Still, I started to feel really angry with myself, "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I said softly and glanced around the room. I seemed to be the only one in that room, so at least no one would see me on the way back to mine.

It was "the walk of shame" as we used to call it for my one year of college. Except I don't think that usually happened while you were naked and had drying sperm all over your face and chest. Also, I don't think it was meant to only be a short trip from the living room to your bedroom upstairs.

I got under my shower, my headache pounding like crazy. I wondered if I'd ever had a headache that bad before.

Rob

I woke up feeling strange, and then I realized it was because I had two gorgeous, naked women laying on me, and I had an arm around both of them. I woke up, I saw it was Jade on one side and Violet on the other. The three of us were in my bed together, no blanket on us and my morning hard on pressed tightly between either of their legs.

Though I had been filled with false confidence yesterday, not to mention about a gallon of wine, now, I wasn't sure about anything again. It didn't help that I felt like I'd been run over by a truck as well.

It was then that Jenna came in my room and saw that I was awake. She was back to wearing one of her conservative, ultra-nerdy outfits that downplayed her natural beauty. But I knew better now.

She saw I was awake and said, "did you fuck them?" To the naked girls on both sides of me, one being my sister.

"I don't know." I admitted. My head was pounding with every syllable. It's strange how you never really know how loud your own voice is in your own head until it felt like you were attacking yourself with it...

"I'm kidding, I know you didn't." She said being coy, "but you did good. And now I'm going to hold up my end of the bargain."

I was too hungover. All I remembered was one part of our "bargain," if that's what she wanted to call it, "you're going to fuck me?" I asked.

Just my luck, that question caused both Jade and Violet to wake up. "Huh? What?" They said confused, I looked up but Jenna was gone.

The three of us got really embarrassed with each other. I don't think Jade or Violet really remembered what happened either and we were all worried about the same thing, did the three of us fuck? I thought as I took a quick shower so Jade and Violet could use it next. Jenna said we didn't but is there any reason to trust her?

I was worried but there wasn't much I could do about it then. Not with such a massive hangover.

Alice

I woke up in my bed and Luna was gone. This didn't surprise me as I don't think either of us planned on us fucking last night. And Luna acted tough, but when things got serious, she was usually the first one to run away.

In all honesty, I knew she had a crush on me but I always played it off like she was just messing around or just being a good friend. I hadn't planned on fucking her but she was just so frustrated and drunk and beautiful...

God... I thought, I didn't think I was bisexual...I mean, having sex with one girl doesn't make me bi automatically...I think?

I wasn't sure about anything. Especially not my feelings for Luna, which at that point I didn't think was more then just my best friend but I didn't want to think about it. I thought about texting her, I was sure she wasn't in the house anymore and had gotten a ride from her mom some point last night. I thought about just making sure she was okay. Instead, I threw my phone on the ground feeling frustrated and worried. I had a feeling I fucked everything up between us and lost my best friend. But I would wait and see if she texts me or if not maybe she'd talk to me on the bus tomorrow.

Unlike everyone else (but Jenna) I wasn't hungover at all. I only drank a little before Luna and I spent the rest of the night fucking.

Pam

I woke up in a normal place, my bed, and I wasn't nearly as hungover as everyone else. I still didn't remember much after we got in the jacuzzi though.

Jenna came into the kitchen from outside while I was making eggs. "Mom," she said to me, "when everyone's ready there's something I want to show all of you."

"Uh-huh," I said, only I wasn't really listening. I was already thinking ahead and wondering how Nancy was doing. Some of the stuff I remembered from last night was enough to drive her insane with guilt.

Jade

What the fuck did I do last night? Was what I kept thinking. Things were coming back in brief flashes as I remembered things bit by bit. I had to find my clothes, which were in Violet's room but my swimsuit seemed to be missing until I found it next to the pool. And then I remembered taking it off...I made out with Rob and jerked him off in front of his whole family! I couldn't believe myself. I had already decided that Rob wasn't boyfriend material, and now I'm acting as perverted as...well, as the rest of his family...I did wake up naked with him too. God, what happened after I did something so perverted...

I was feeling very conflicted, and then Jenna came into the living room. I was sitting there wondering if I should call my mom and leave before things got even more awkward or if I should confront the awkwardness head on and talk to Rob and maybe Violet too.

"I'm going to show something to everyone in a bit," Jenna explained, "it's a video. If you want to stick around and watch it, you can, but you might just want to leave first."

"What's on the video?" I asked.

"It's what happened last night." Jenna explained, "I got it all on tape."

I was a little shocked, "Why would you want to show that to your family?" only thinking about the perverted stuff that I did.

Jenna smirked at me, "It's time I showed them who I really am." She said, "But if you want to leave before everyone sees what you did too. Well, I wouldn't blame you."

I was worried about that. But at the same time, "It's better to know." I said.

Jenna nodded and soon everyone else started filtering into the room.

Jenna

"Well," I said as Mom sat next to Nancy on the couch. We had pulled it out along with the loveseat behind it, this used to be a typical setup for us every Sunday, actually, and it reminded me, "This is a very special Sunday Family Movie Night," which is what we used to call it, "I know we don't have that tradition anymore but I thought that I could reinstate it to some degree.

"What is this?" Violet asked, she was sitting in between her mother and mine, "I mean, I'm super hungover and I don't even want to think about what-"

"This is what happened yesterday," I explained to her, making her shut up, "As filmed by me." That shut everyone up and I started the video. Jade and Alice were sitting on the loveseat, Rob grabbed a chair by the kitchen and was sitting behind them. I stood next to the TV and I hit play.

The video began. It was me in the hottub with everyone else. We were all naked. I was talking like I was one of those TV hosts during Mardi Gras, "Welcome to Family Fuckery!" I said into the camera, "If everyone can complete the challenges you'll win the grand prize!"

Violet said something in the video, her hand obviously resting on her brother's leg next to her as I turned the camera on her, "A game?!" she shouted excited and very very drunk, "Well, I'm going to win it!"

Violet on the couch cringed at herself, "We don't have to watch the rest-"

"You do and you will." I said. She shut up.

The video continued and I turned the camera to Nancy and Pam, "Now, Mom, Aunt Pam, for your first challenge," I smiled for the camera, "I need you two to make out with each other!"

"Mmm," Aunt Nancy said, turning to her sister, they began kissing their tongues obviously going into each other's mouths as sisters shared saliva.

I turned the camera to Jade, Rob, and Violet on the other side, "Now, you three must also make out with each other, but you'll only score points if you all do it at the same time!"

"We can do this!" Violet said, but at the time of filming, I wasn't sure if she had heard me properly. But then she took Rob's and Jade's heads and brought them together. I think Rob was too drunk to even know what was happening at the time, but he started kissing his sister and best friend with the other two.

"Wow!" I said into the camera, "That's some hot stuff. But now it's on to phase 2! Time for a pussy eating contest!"

I sat up on the jacuzzi. I pointed the camera down so my shaved vagina and announced, "Okay, the first person to make me cum will win the round!"

Violet stared at my cunt in the video. I could see her working it out in her head, for one thing, she wanted to win, for another, she'd never licked a pussy before.

She took too long deciding as then Rob came up and dove straight into my crotch. I almost dropped the phone I was filming on in the jacuzzi as, honestly, he's naturally good at eating pussy.

In real life I turned to the family and told them, "Rob is very good at this." I told them, "Well, that's only if you forget this next part."

Rob made me cum very quickly, again an impressive feat, but then I turned to the other women. I told them, "Wow! Rob's the big winner! But now he's going to the sudden death round! Where he's going to eat everyone's pussy!"

The other four women got up on the side of the jacuzzi and spread their legs. One by one, Rob went around and licked each woman's cunt until she came on his face.

At one point, Nancy put an arm on Jade and Violet's shoulders as they were sitting beside her at the time and each girl was fondling one of Aunt Nancy's giant tits while Rob ate his mother's pussy. And she shouted out, "I'm doing this with my bestest friend!"

It was such an odd thing to say, and everyone looked fairly horrified as they watched themselves, that Aunt Nancy saying something so weird like they made everyone laugh awkwardly for a moment.

The video continued, after that we all adjourned to Nancy's abode so that we could watch the video I just made. As we were watching it last night, Nancy started sucking her son's cock on the couch which quickly devolved into Nancy titfucking Rob on the floor while he fingered Jade and Violet on either side of them and ate my mother's pussy as she stood above him. It was hot! Well to me anyway, as I looked back I saw everyone looking shocked with themselves.

The video ended as I checked upstairs on Jade Violet and Rob, who were asleep in each other's arms after such a tiring and drunken evening. But there was a noise and I moved the camera to Alice's room, "How about that?" I said on camera as I peaked in. Alice and Luna were locked in a sixty-nine on her bed, moaning as they lapped away at each other's pussies.

The video ended and I shut it off. I looked at everyone's shocked expressions. God, I really wish I knew what all of them were thinking.

Rob

I was really turned on and embarrassed after that. I had a hard on in my pants and was glad that I was sitting behind the loveseat so no one could see it. Truthfully, I was more surprised at all that had happened than anything else, I wasn't really ashamed. After talking with Jenna yesterday, I kept thinking, do I really want to fuck my family? And without being able to answer 'no' right away, that was as good as a 'yes.'

I dunno, I was hungover too, and that was probably affecting my thinking.

Jade

I was probably more hungover than Rob was. I've never drunk alcohol before, well, not in that amount anyway. But knowing all that, knowing that I made out with Rob...a lot. Also with Violet! What the fuck is wrong with me? And then Rob fingered me! And licked my pussy! And, and, and...

I was hungover, like I said, so it took me a minute to realize that I was really only feeling bad about the things I did last night. I wasn't at all worried that I also saw real, legitimate incest in many forms in that video. Pam and Nancy, sisters, Rob and Violet, brother and sister, Rob and his Mom....

But I was far more worried about how embarrassed I was for fooling around with my two best friends.

Alice

For most of the video I was thinking well, this is probably the most turned on I've ever been in my life... Since Violet started her "teasing game" with Rob, I started fantasizing about watching them do something sexual and now I just saw them do a whole bunch, not to mention with everyone else... But, when it showed me with Luna at the end, I got kind of depressed. I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to me again, and now...I don't really know how I was feeling...

Violet

In all honesty, I was more embarrassed by what Jade and I did than anything I did with Rob. Oh, and jealous, yeah, super jealous of Mom and Rob, less so about him and Pam or him and Jade though. Like everyone else, I was hungover, so my emotions were just doing what they wanted while I suffered through a headache.

Oh, and I audibly gasped when I saw Alice and Luna together. I never thought they'd do anything like that, they mostly just made dumb jokes together. It made me wonder if Alice and Luna had been doing that for a while, or if Alice was a full-on lesbian. I guess I'd never considered either before and wasn't sure how I felt about any of it at that moment.

Nancy

I was angry with myself more than anything else. Angry that I had gotten so drunk, that I let things get so out of control, and that I missed out on my son eating my pussy! Something I could never ever let happen again!

Pam

I was speechless, or I would be if that were possible, "What the fuck!" I said, angry, and also unsure about who my daughter even is anymore, "Why did you do this? Are you trying to blackmail us?"

"What? No I-" Jenna started to say.

I was too upset to let her finish, "Then why do this? Why show us all what perverts we are? Why..." I realized a few things, "You did all of this, didn't you, Jenna? You suggested we start drinking and then didn't drink with us! You decided to play those games in the video! You're the one who suggested we skinny dip!"

"Um, actually," Nancy said, embarrassed, "I, um, I'm the one who did that last one."

"Oh, still!" I was still too angry, as I turned back to my daughter, "You're evil! We're your family and I feel like I don't know you at all anymore!"

Jenna looked down at her body, depressed. I didn't soften though. But what she did next surprised all of us.

She started taking off her clothes.

"This," she said as she took her shirt off, revealing a leather girdle that propped up her tits which were fully on display, "Is who I really am." She took off her pants, black leather thigh high boots is what she wore, her beautiful ass and pussy for all to see.

I didn't really understand, "WHAT!?" I shouted angrily. Even more unsure who my daughter was than I was before.

Jenna

My Mom was really determined to not let me get a word in edgewise but Rob surprised me when he got up and walked in front of everyone with me and said, "calm down Aunt Pam and just let her speak."

He had a humongous boner in his pants but why wouldn't he with my whole body on display like this?

Mom didn't calm down though, "oh you're just as bad as she is!"

"FINE!" I finally shouted over my mom's voice, "I'M HORRIBLE! I'M TERRIBLE! I'M DERANGED! I'M DEPRAVED!" I took a breath as I stared in my mom's eyes seething with rage, "SO PUNISH ME FOR IT!" I finally yelled.

Mom was even more taken aback than she'd been by anything else, "What? Punish?"

"Yeah, I'm a terrible person, like you said." I explained, calmly, slipping into a more submissive persona. "I deserve it." I took a bag out I had placed there from behind the TV stand and pushed it in between the TV and the couch so everyone could see it. "I brought this with me." I explained as I unzipped the top of the duffle bag, "It contains a few of my toys: a double-ended dildo, a couple of vibrators of different sizes, a mouth gag, some handcuffs. I also have a couple of paddles, a few of the smaller whips, a-"

"You brought this with you?" Mom asked, bewildered.

"Yes." I told her and the rest of the room, "To punish me. I deserve it. I've been a very bad girl." I put an arm and a leg on Rob then and ground my pussy against him, I licked the side of his face, "I'm so bad Rob," I said in a schoolgirl voice, "Don't you think I need to be punished?"

"How?" Aunt Nancy asked in a normal tone of voice, "How are we supposed to punish you?" She seemed very curious about this.

"Any way you please." I told her as I got off of Rob, "If you want to bend me over and spank me, do it. If you want to force me to eat your pussy. Then do that too."

Nancy did something strange and moaned a little, she then put a hand in front of her mouth, "Um, sorry, I see. Um..." She was fantasizing about something then, but I'm not sure what.

Nancy

Oh my God! I thought, I never knew such, I don't know, pleasure? Punishment? Being forced? I didn't know this type of stuff happened! I couldn't believe I'd never heard of this before, but I was so deprived sexually that I'd avoided all forms of sexual stimulation like that. I definitely need my son to punish me at some point in the future. I decided, that would put everything in his hands...

I realized moments later that this was a fantasy and nothing more and began to let my guilt build in my mind again.

Jenna

"So, who wants to go first?" I said.

Mom was still mad, "You only want us to punish you because you get some perverted thrill from it." She said bluntly.

"That's not the only reason," I explained. "I want you all to accept me for who I am. And I showed you that video to show you that maybe we're not so different. I like sex. So do all of you."

Nancy surprised me by standing up and saying, "I'll punish you."

"Thank you Aunt Nancy," I said and then more sultrily, "how would you like to punish your slave, mistress."