Incestuous Medicine Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up to do just that. "Okay, fine, I'll go masturbate." I told my niece, "We'll see if that helps."

"If you want I can be there," Jenna said with a shit-eating grin on her face, "Walk you through it?"

"No!" I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Well, I guess no matter how terrible I get, I can always rest assured you're far more perverted than I am."

Jenna smiled at that but didn't say anything more as I left the room.

Once in my bedroom, I really wasn't sure if I should go through with it. It had just been so long. But I stripped naked, I lit a candle, just to set the mood a little. I put on some soft music and I lay down. My sheets were so smooth and silky on my skin right then. I felt sexy for a moment, then I felt guilty for feeling sexy, then I got angry for feeling guilty for feeling sexy and then, almost to just force myself into a decision, I grabbed one of my nipples and pinched hard.

I was flooded with horniness, my other hand found my pussy, already wet, like it felt it had been for days. I simply touched my clit and it was like non-stop pleasure flowed through my body. Jenna was right, I thought, I did need this!

As I masturbated, imaginings started flowing through my head. I thought about my son's cock, how good I felt when I got his whole dick all the way down my throat. How much I loved being covered with his sperm when he came. I thought about my sister, how her tongue tasted in the shower yesterday, how beautiful she always was, how free-spirited. I thought of my niece and how hot she looked right before I spanked her. I didn't really think about the fact that I was stroking my pussy while thinking of both women and my son. I didn't think right then that maybe I was bisexual, even though I'd been making out with a lot of women lately. I just thought of sexy things and pet my pussy while I did so.

My son's cock filled my mind again. I thought of him too, and not as if it was some disembodied penis that didn't actually belong to Rob. It was all Rob and I wished I had been less drunk so I could have remembered the feeling of him eating my pussy. I wished at that moment that I could just give in! That I could get up off this bed, go into his room and fuck his brains out! Maybe Jenna could watch and give pointers on how best to fuck your son! I know that was a ridiculous thought but as soon as I imagined fucking Rob while someone was watching us, I came my face off.

"HOLY SHIT!" I cried, even though I had a few wet dreams and a few other spontaneous orgasms in the past couple of weeks, this felt like it was the first orgasm I'd ever had in my life. "FUUUUCCCKKK!!" I cried, almost not realizing I was even making sounds at all as pleasure flowed through my whole body in steady waves. "ROB!" I cried, "FFFUUUCCCKK MMMMMEEEE RRRROOOOOBBB!" Moaning out my son's name as I came all over my hand and bedsheets.

As I came down from that massive orgasm, I realized that Jenna had been absolutely right for once. I needed to masturbate regularly from then on. This would keep my sex drive in check. This would keep me from doing anything untoward with my family ever again. I smiled and felt immensely satisfied for the first time in 13 days. It felt like I finally had a solution to all my problems.

I got back up. Got dressed. And went downstairs. I was happily humming to myself as I began to make dinner. Jenna laughed at me from the couch in the other room but I felt great and didn't care what she thought of me at that moment.

Dinner was a quiet affair. Rob was still hungover even after his nap and I think he still felt bad about the stern talk I had with him earlier. Had to be done, I reminded myself.

Pam and Jenna ate with us and Jenna acted like she was ashamed from earlier but I knew it was just an act, probably for Pam since I don't think she was taking all this new information about her daughter very well.

Alice was distant throughout the meal. After what I saw from that video, I'm sure she was worried about her friendship with Luna more than anything else.

Violet felt much better after her nap and talked basically non-stop about soccer throughout the meal. I guess she just wanted something to fill the silence with the rest of us being so quiet.

Rob

After dinner, I went to play video games for a while and everyone else went back to their own rooms and house in the case of Pam and Jenna.

I was just waiting for a good time to go to sleep, figuring everything was done for the day and, even though things seemed pretty tense between everyone, we were still a family.

But then Mom entered my room. I gulped when I saw her. She was wearing another white outfit she bought for when we did our medically-prescribed sessions. This one had skin tight pants that showed off every curve, along with a top that hugged her breasts and had a heart shape opening that showed off almost her entire line of cleavage. When she turned slightly, I saw that her entire back was exposed.

Needless to say, my cock was rock hard in seconds.

"Okay, we didn't get one this morning, or any yesterday." She explained, "But we should at least get one sperm sample for the weekend so Xania isn't as mad about it tomorrow."

"Uh-huh." I said, not really listening as I stared at my mother's beautiful body in that sexy outfit, "Um, what about, um." I didn't have a good way to finish that sentence, partly because I brain wasn't working at that moment.

"No," Mom said, guessing what I was trying to say, "We aren't going to do anything more than a handjob. I think I'll be able to stay in control. So don't worry about anything and get your pants off."

She jerked me as I sat in my video game chair. I thought about how she wanted to blow me while I played games in that chair. I thought about asking her if she would give me a blowjob, or if I should pretend she wasn't there, but didn't after how she yelled at me earlier and I knew if I pushed Mom too hard she would just pull back really far again.

So I just sat back and enjoyed my mother's soft hands as she jerked me off. She was right that she didn't seem as out of control horny like she had for every other session in the past. It made me kind of wonder if spanking the shit out of Jenna had actually calmed her down.

When I came, she didn't even take it to her face, which disappointed me. She simply picked up the cup and made sure most of my cum landed in there. "There, all done." She said happily as she put the lid on the cup and I pulled my pants up. "You don't have school tomorrow because of the appointment but I might take you in after so don't think you can skip on your homework." She told me.

Fuck, I thought as I stared at mom's ass on her way out my bedroom door, I forgot all about school after such an intense weekend....

I took out my bookbag and started doing some work, but not for very long before going to bed. I was just too damn tired. I fell asleep to the sounds of rain just starting to fall outside my window.