Incestuous Medicine Day 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop asking me that?! Yes! But go slow, I'm kinda a virgin but even if I wasn't I'd have to get used to your big size either way, I think. You're so fucking hung!" She shouted as I began to enter Jenna's impossibly tight pussy.

I went slow like she said but with every inch I entered into her she wailed like a cat in heat. It was so hot how she moaned, I didn't even care that my whole family could hear her downstairs.

"Fuck me! I'm cumming! Fuck my pussy hard!" She shouted. I kissed her one more time before propping my body up with my arms so I could start thrusting in and out of her love canal like my life depended on it. Her pussy was so tight but also so wet that I had no more issues as I fucked her like a wild maniac with no regard for how loud we were being.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE BEST I'VE EVER FELT EVER! OOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" She shouted as she started cumming again, her vaginal walls squeezing at my cock and heightening my pleasure madly. I didn't feel like cumming though, which was just odd after going so long without.

I grabbed her body and flipped it around on the bed, Jade was basically puddy in my hands as her body continued to convulse and she moaned. I'm not entirely sure she realized I moved her, my cock in her pussy the entire time I rotated her and then Jade was propped on the bed as I fucked her doggy style. She started moaning even louder as my cock went even deeper into her hot brown cunt from that angle, I loved it. She was so slick my cock got dangerously close to slipping out of her but I thrust back in all the way before it did so. God, this was fucking great, I thought.

Finally, after fucking like that for several minutes, I felt the need to cum. I wasn't sure if Jade was on the pill or not so I pulled out of her pussy and came all over her back. I turned her brown skin white, getting a majority of it all over her ass. "Sorry, I'm not sure if you're on the pill." I said.

"It's okay, I kinda like the feel of your cum on my skin actually" she said, "Oh fuck, I've never been fucked before but that was the best fuck ever!" She said, but she didn't move, "It feels like there's a lot of cum on me, maybe run grab a towel."

When I came back I wiped all my cum off her back and threw the towel in the trash can in my room since it was soaked with my sperm after that. Jade rolled onto her back, "I'm not on the pill," she said as she looked down at my still hard cock, "But I'm guessing no condoms would be big enough for your massive dong so I'll get on them as soon as possible." She likced her lips, "I'm ready for round two if you are."

Was I!

Violet

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I LOVE HOW YOU'RE FUCKING ME! AAHHHH! OOOOOHHHH! EEEEEE!" Were the sounds Jade was making from Rob's room. I had thought they might fuck, something I was thinking whether or not I'd be jealous about but listening to those hot sounds as Rob fucked her right then as me, my mom, and my sister all listened (Jenna had gone home, maybe to try to seduce her mother...) I was just horny. Nothing but horny. Part of me wondered if Mom would stop me if I went upstairs to watch/join in. Probably, I thought.

But as I thought of Mom and glanced over her I saw that she had a shocked expression on her face, but her hands we held firmly against her belly and looked like one was slowly inching up towards her breasts while the other was inching down towards her pussy and I knew this was making her very horny as well. And if Jenna was right, this would cause her to run straight into the arms of Rob, and I couldn't have that if I wanted to win.

"They sure are making a lot of noise, Mom." I said as I came up to her and put an arm on her shoulder, I really hope Jenna is right about increased touching, I thought as I tried not to look nervous or insecure like Jenna told me.

"Yes, so much noise," Mom said distantly. Then she seemed to snap back to reality, "Yeah, I should, um, make dinner." She took a few steps towards the kitchen counter and away from me.

"I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING MY FUCKING FACE OFF! WHAT IS THIS, FIVE TIMES?! AAAAHHH!" Jade shouted from Rob's room.

Mom stopped in her tracks and I came around behind her and put my arms around her, hugging her from behind. "What are we making, Mom?" I asked. I made sure my arms just barely touched the underside of her breasts and I heard her make a very small and short moan. Maybe Jenna is onto something, I thought, wondering if I'd actually have a shot at seducing Mom, do I even want to do that? I asked myself, it was one thing to talk about it with Jenna, who was the most perverted person in this pretty perverted family, but entirely different to carry it out. Then I remembered, well, I want to win don't I? And, on a while, kissed the back of Mom's neck.

She stepped away from me again, rubbing the back of her neck and giving me a curious look. She ignored that I kissed her and said, "Um, I was thinking, um..."

"YES! CUM ALL OVER MY FACE! COVER ME IN IT!" Jade shouted from Rob's bedroom. I really wished I could be there.

"I think," Mom said after we heard that, "I think I'm going to go take a shower. I didn't take one after work." She didn't normally take one after work, but she walked out of the room. I followed her up the stairs at a distance, remembering what Jenna told me about invading Mom's boundaries, like in the shower, but I almost got caught when I went around the bend in our stairs and noticed Mom just standing there in the middle of the hallway and staring forlornly at Rob's door as the sound of his bedsprings started up again.

I guess he needed to cum a third time, I thought. And then glanced around the corner and Mom had gone into her room. I tiptoed up to the door and listened, not hearing anything I opened it. She was already in the bathroom. I snuck in and opened the bathroom door. There's locks on all these doors but Mom rarely locked any of them because she trusted us. As I pushed open the bathroom door I thought she probably shouldn't...

Mom was under the water staring at the shower wall. The water cascaded down her beautiful back. She really was beautiful.

I realized as I removed all my clothes that I actually had no qualms about having sex with a woman at that moment. I had licked Alice's pussy that morning, for one thing, and for another Mom was the most beautiful woman I think I'd ever seen. I mean, I knew a lot of beautiful women, but Mom was so hot. Her backside devoid any flaws, just total perfection incarnate. Her ass was angelic too and I came up behind her. I thought about just grabbing her ass right then and there, but instead I just stepped into the shower behind her.

She gasped and turned around, "Hey Mom," I said, trying not to sound like I was scared shitless because I was, "How long has it been since we took a shower together? Can I wash your back?"

Mom stared at me, she looked at my face and down my body. I felt a little shy as she stared at my boobs and then down further to look at my pussy. She was horny, absolutly aroused beyond all fucking reason. I could tell just by how she looked at me. And I knew what she needed right then.

I leaned in and kissed her. My tongue was in her mouth and she was kissing me back. Her hands were on my ass and she groped my buttocks and sent pleasure all throughout my body.

I put my hands on her tits and she immediately took one hand and moved it to get pussy and I started finger fucking her immediately. She took her hand and started fingering me too and we moaned through our noses as we finger fucked and kissed each other. Then Mom did something I didn't expect, with her other hand still on my ass she moved it slightly and shoved a finger up my asshole.

"Oh fuck Mom!" I broke our kiss to shout, "I've never been double penetrated before! I'm cumming!"

I came so hard I fell to my knees. Mom wordlessly grabbed my head and shoved it into her crotch. I started living lapping away at her folds. Absolutely addicted to the taste of my mother's cunt. It was heaven.

"Oh yes," she moaned above me as I kicked my mom's pussy, "eat me! You eat cunt almost as good as your brother! Fuck! I'm cumming!" She shouted and I swallowed as much as I could.

We came down from our orgasms and Mom seemed horrified at herself. She ran out of the bathroom, grabbing her new robe as she did.

"Mom, wait!" I shouted after her. But she was already gone.

Well, at least I won. I thought bitterly as I wondered if Mom was going to kick me out of the house.

Nancy

I felt awful about what happened. But there was a part of me that was also a lot calmer. I knew I needed that. I needed to cum. And I needed someone else to make me orgasm. It was so much stronger and more emotional than if I had done it by my own hand.

But now I felt like I just fucked up my daughter's life...

When I came out of my bedroom with nothing but my robe on, which was newer as I bought it when I bought new clothes. It was silk and black so it wasn't see-through like the last one. I felt comfortable wearing it around the house.

I was thankful the sounds of Rob and Jade's passionate lovemaking had stopped and I could make dinner in silence. I thought about Rob then. Thinking how all his attention was on Jade now. That he didn't need me anymore to take care of his medical problem. And I knew this should have made me feel better, but instead it was just depressing me to no end.

At dinner everyone else seemed to be having a good enough time. Though Violet stayed in her room which I was somewhat grateful for, Pam talked about work. Alice wasn't staring non-stop at her phone for once. Rob and Jade's attention only seemed to be on each other. I felt...jealous. I also remembered the sounds of their passionate fucking and I got even more jealous. Like I had some sort of claim to my son. That Jade was now stealing from me.

After dinner, Jade called her mom to come pick her up but I went to bed before she got there. I listened to the sounds of the thunderstorm as I tried to sleep but I kept thinking about Rob. Did he not have any interest in me anymore now that he has Jade? Was there any reason for me to feel sexy anymore? Should I go in his room right now and fuck his brains out like Jade did earlier just to prove to myself that I could? These were crazy questions but I was feeling a bit crazy right then.

I heard the sound of my door opening and it surprised me, "Rob?" I said, not sure if I would send him away or not.

"No Mom, it's me," I recognized Violet's voice right away, I cringed but a part of me was glad it was her even though I was still beating myself up for fucking her earlier, "I had a bad dream and I was going I could sleep with you." Lightning lit up the room. Thunder soon followed.

"You'd still want to sleep with me," I said, looking at her in the brief flash of lightning, she was wearing a nightshirt and nothing else, "even after what I did earlier?"

"You didn't do anything Mom," Violet said, "nothing that I didn't want."

That surprised me but I lifted my blanket and let violet slide in next to me. I didn't even hesitate. As soon as she was close enough I grabbed her and started kissing my daughter passionately. Soon our hands were playing with each other's pussies and soon after that we sixty-nined on the bed and came all over each other's mouths and faces.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I felt a lot better about what happened in the bathroom just then. Even if it was wrong in the eyes of society.