Incestuous Medicine Day 16

Story Info
Wednesday September 15.
8.2k words
4.76
26.5k
53

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 16-Wednesday September 15

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2021 Charlie Flemming

WEATHER: "Rain is turning to thunderstorms as this is just not letting up."

Nancy

After swallowing yet another load of Rob's cum, we all avoided each other for the rest of the evening. Beth left though she told me she'd be in touch for when the next appointment would be but it didn't matter. I'd more or less convinced myself that if I didn't take care of Rob's condition then his sister, Violet, was going to fuck him, actual vaginal sex, real incest. I had assured myself that this was the only way.

But, truthfully, I think I was losing my mind with my sexual frustration. I needed that excuse. Or really any excuse in order to keep doing sexual things with my son.

As I woke up in the morning, I was horny. So fucking horny I practically ran out of the room naked to my son's room. It was like everything was going to be okay, and all it would take is lots and lots of blowjobs from Mommy.

Rob

I woke up to a very interesting feeling on my hard cock. I opened my eyes and looked down and saw that Mom was now sucking my dick, deep throating me like she liked to do. "Oh my God, Mom!" I said excitedly as my hand went through her hair as she sucked me. "You're sucking me off! This is amazing!"

She took her mouth off my shaft just long enough to say, "Well, since I need to be the one taking care of you from now on, I thought maybe we should make it a daily ritual to get rid of your erections right away in the morning." She was about to suck me back into her mouth but then she added, "At least until Beth figures out how to cure you permanently." And then she started deepthroating me again, my cock curving in her mouth as it went down her throat. I noticed her throat would get very wide as my cock entered it fully and then back to normal as she spit me out most of the way before sucking me all the way back in again. It was only then that I noticed that Mom was naked, and, without even thinking about it, I reached forward and started fondling both her breasts with both hands.

She started moaning like crazy around my cock. And as I pinched her nipples her body started to shake as she came. Realizing I had made my mom cum just by rubbing her nipples set off my own orgasm and I gave her my first load of the day. Mom guzzled it all down happily swallowing it all hungrilly.

She spat me out, "You know, it was very wrong of you to- Oh you're still hard," She started stroking me again as she went on, "It was very wrong of you, very, very wrong to give your mother an orgasm like that." She kept stroking faster, "I'm going to have to punish you now."

"How?" I asked, wondering what she was thinking (and if I was really in trouble or not).

"You're going to have to eat my pussy while I suck your cock now!" She was very excited and still as horny as I was as she got on the bed and lowered her throbbing pussy to my face. I immediately started licking her labia as she engulfed my dick once again.

Nancy

"Oh my God! You're amazing at this!" I moaned out in ecstasy as my son's tongue seemed to find all my most pleasurable parts of my clit and labia. I had to take his cock out of my mouth several times over the next fifteen minutes as we sixty nined on his bed.

"Oh shit! Fuck me! I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over my son's face! Oooooohhhhhh!" I moaned as pleasure coursed through my whole body as Rob continued to lick my cunt throughout my orgasm and only heightening my senses.

I was making a lot of noise as Violet came bursting in the room angrier than I think I've ever seen her. "What the fuck?!" She shouted at me even though I was still actively sucking my son's cock because he hadn't stopped licking my pussy and I was too far into my sexual pleasure to care, "he's licking your pussy! You're sucking his cock! Why can't I do any of it!?"

As an answer I moaned around Rob's dick.

"Grr!" Violet cried in anger as she stormed off.

Something deep in my brain told me I handled that very poorly but I didn't care as I continued happily sucking away on my son's cock.

I had another great orgasm and he came a gallon down my throat and I rolled off of him. "Jesus," I said, getting horny again so soon after two impressive orgasms, "you're still hard! Beth was right. I have my work cut out for me..." I glanced at the clock, "but you have to catch the bus and Violet will probably be mad if I call you out of school just to suck your cock all day." I then giggled at myself, feeling so naughty and horny right then. I knew I would probably feel miserable the moment I stepped out of my son's bedroom, but after cumming twice on his mouth I was feeling particularly giddy at that moment.

Rob started rubbing my ass sending shivers up my spine, and I half considered seriously calling him out of school that day. But then I remembered I still had to go to work so I told him to come down for breakfast, which I still had to make...

Violet

I was so angry during breakfast, "What the fuck Mom?!" I said, "You sucked Rob's dick all night and now all morning too! And I'm not even allowed to give him a handjob! How is that fair!?"

I couldn't gauge Mom's expression. I think she was partly guilty but partly something else and I'm not entirely sure what, "You were sneaking around with Rob last night looking to get laid!" She said.

"No I wasn't!" I lied, "Beth said Rob needs help so I offered help."

"Well, I don't think-'

"That's not fair Mom! All you and Rob seem to do anymore is fool around and-" I was trying to make her feel guilty enough that I could maybe blow him before the bus came or something. But instead it had the opposite effect and made her angrier.

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing this for!" Mom yelled, "Rob has a condition and I'm helping in the only way I know how!"

But I wasn't backing down, "So he can eat your pussy too?! That's obviously only so you can get off!"

That calmed Mom down and she blushed and looked away. Rob seemed pretty embarrassed too, but remained silent the whole time. Alice, who was also sitting with us, was still more interested in her phone as she worried about whether Luna would ever talk to her again.

"It's time for you to get on the bus." Mom said, changing the subject as she got up to go to work.

I was still angry but I just silently fumed. I decided that if I wasn't allowed to play with Rob's cock at home, maybe I could get away with something at school.

The bus came almost as soon as we were outside and we got on. I practically forced Rob to sit in the first seat. Because the bus didn't need to pick up a lot of people, and we usually sat in the back, the front half of the bus was usually empty. Also, the old man who drove the bus we were all under the impression that he was stone deaf (which was probably illegal, I think, to drive a school bus and not be able to hear but I'm not sure actually) but whatever we did he never seemed to notice or care for that matter.

So when we sat close to the front I didn't mind that the bus driver was probably close enough to hear me when I whispered to Rob, "Why the fuck don't you like me?" I was more angry than anything else but there was a hint of hurt in my voice.

"Violet, of course I like you, you're my sister."

"But not enough that you come to me with your problem." I pointed out, "I mean, you must think I'm hot, I look so much like Mom..." I gave him a seductive look.

He gulped, "Uh, I mean..." He stammered, I noticed his cock twitch in his jeans. I licked my lips.

"Do you want me to suck it?" I said, trying to sound sexy, I'm not sure if it worked, but by the way my brother's dick kept spasming in his pants, I felt I was doing something right.

"Uh, wha-now!?" He said, a little loudly. I glanced around but no one seemed to notice or care.

"Sure why not?" I said, "You let Mom suck it in every room in the house it seems." I was obviously being jealous but I didn't care. I still felt that I had some kind of claim to Rob because of my teasing game since the beginning of summer.

I put my hand on his leg and started rubbing the inside of it, my hand gripped his obvious cock in his pants and Rob let out a surprised groan.

I moved my hand and Rob scooted away from me in the seat. I looked back again and everyone was staring at us now. "Shit." I swore softly to myself that it would be totally obvious now if I started sucking Rob off in the middle of the bus ride.

We didn't talk to each other for the rest of the bus ride but I got to scheming what I might do during school...

Bea

Hi my name is Beatrix Smith. I'm Rob and his sister's history teacher. I'm blonde, have a great body because me and my sister Tiffany work out together a lot. I mean, she's also a policewoman and I'm just a teacher but I just like spending time with my sister, especially since my divorce. I'm 33 and my sister is 36 and also the youngest police chief in the history of the city.

Sorry for going on about that. I'm just very proud of my older sister. Anyway it was the first period class and I just kept noticing Rob staring at me. It's not like that was particularly uncommon among the males in my classes but it was like he wasn't listening to a single thing I said and instead was undressing me with his eyes the whole time. Considering he had missed a lot of school already and wasn't exactly doing well even though it was only the second week of school, I was extremely impressed by this. As the bell rang I told him to meet me in my office, which was just off my classroom. Most of the teachers had them just like that.

Rob came in holding a textbook over his crotch and I guessed immediately he had an erection behind it. I was even less impressed with him right then.

"Rob," I said to him as soon as we were alone, "I feel you're not listening during class. I know you've been out a lot for medical reasons so you have a lot of makeup work to do so it's very important you pay attention while you are here."

Rob still just seemed to be staring at my breasts and I wondered if he even heard that much, but then he said, "I'm sorry, I really am, but it's because of my medical condition that I can't concentrate in your class. I'll try harder next time." He turned to go but I stopped him by catching his arm. In doing so he dropped the book he had in front of his crotch but he was turned away from me right then.

"Wait, what do you mean your medical condition?" I asked, "Why would my class make it so you were less able to pay attention."

He picked up his book and turned back to me, the textbook back in front of his crotch, "It's, um, hard to explain and I should get to my next class." He said.

"I'll give you a pass," I said as the sounds of my next class started to filter into the classroom in the adjacent room. "I just want to know why one of my students is having difficulties."

He blushed, I wondered what could possibly be this embarrassing. But then he told me, "Well, about a week before school started, I just got over this fever and, um, well, I kind of woke up and my co-, um, penis was a lot bigger than it used to be and my balls were too. Um, I mean, my testicles. Anyway, I guess, um, I produce a lot more semen than I'm supposed to and, um, it needs to, um, be drained regularly. Um, and it kind of makes it impossible for me to not see, um, women's, uh, bodies and, uh, the things I'm attracted to, um, and junk." Rob's face was the reddest shade at that point.

I told him the truth, "That sounds pretty unbelievable." I said, "It sounds more like you're just making excuses for getting an erection around your hot teacher." I was bitter, I can tell you that much.

"Well," Rob's face got even redder, "Look for yourself," he moved the book and my eyes went wide. He had, in all honesty, the longest and widest dick I had ever seen in my life. I could tell that just seeing the outline of it in his pants.

I should probably explain that I am the biggest fan of giant cocks. I was a total Size Queen when it came to dick size. I just felt they provided more pleasure by stretching my pussy to it's limits and I was always kind of on the lookout for even bigger dicks. It's almost like a fetish to me, I suppose, but I never thought I'd find the biggest cock of them all attached to one of my students.

My pussy was suddenly screaming at me, it seemed, as my horniness level went from 0 to 60 in no time at all. But I kept my composure and told him, "I think you should go to class now." He left quickly, replacing the textbook in front of his crotch again as he ran off. Both of us had forgotten about the hall pass.

For the rest of the day, it was like I was hardly listening to the words I was saying as I taught, all I could think about was Rob's hard dick in his pants, wondering what it looked like outside of it and especially wondering what it would be like to fuck it...

Rob

The rest of the day seemed to go by in a haze. It helped that all I seemed to be able to think about was the feel of Mom's lips on my cock and the taste of her pussy on my tongue. Also, I kept thinking about Violet and if I was ready to fuck her or not. I mean, she was hot, possibly the hottest girl in school, though she had some stiff competition. I definitely wouldn't mind fooling around with her again though like we had done in the shower, but part of me was a little weirded out about fucking my own sister.

Then again, I thought as I remembered Mom and I sixtynining that morning, I probably would have fucked Mom right then and there if she had offered it...not exactly something to brag about but if I could lose my virginity to Mom...I totally would.

I wondered at lunch if Violet would try anything like she had on the bus but with our friends sitting around us she didn't even look at me while we ate. I figured she had calmed down since the bus but then she approached me in the hallway right before our last period.

"Hey," she said, "meet me in the girls bathroom near our lockers after class starts."

"The girls bathroom?" I asked confused but she walked away from me without saying anything else.

I gulped, but I still skipped Suki's class to sneak into the girls bathroom when I thought no one was looking.

I was half expecting to see a whole group of girls as I walked in but it was just Violet checking her makeup in the mirror. "Oh, hello." she said as I walked in, as if she hadn't told me to meet her there.

"What is this about?" I asked.

Violet licked her sexy lips before saying, "I wanted to ask you a few things."

"Okay..." I said, suspiciously.

"Have you and Mom fucked?" she asked bluntly.

"No," I said without hesitation, but maybe a little disappointed.

"Would you fuck Mom?"

It was basically all I had been thinking about that day, "I mean..." I trailed off without answering.

"Well, why won't you fuck me then?" Violet asked, "Or are you just, like, in love with Mom and don't like me at all?"

Wow, I thought, this is a very weird conversation...to say the least. "No, Violet," I said, "I mean, I love Mom, but I love you too. You're my family."

Violet walked up to me, looking angry, and maybe a bit disappointed, but then she put her arms on my shoulders and kissed me. And suddenly I was making out with my sister, my hard cock throbbing in my jeans. She felt it as she leaned her body into mine, "Do you want to fuck me?" She said, innocently, as we broke the kiss.

"Right now?" I was very turned on by the idea but at the same time terrified we'd get caught, "Someone might come." I pointed out.

"We'll get in one of the stalls and have to be very quiet." My beautiful, brunette sister explained as she took a few steps to one of the stalls and opened it.

I tried to think of something to say to argue but my cock throbbed in my pants and I just couldn't. I followed Violet into the stall like a sex-craving zombie.

She closed the stall behind me and removed her shirt and I saw her beautiful, youthful, perky breasts though still in bra. "I'm a virgin." I said to her feeling like a dork.

"There's a good way I know to fix that." Violet joked and then kissed me again as she reached her hand behind her back and removed her bra with one hand. She was going to have to teach me how to do that...

Her bra fell down her tits fully on display now. Perfectly round with big areolas and hard pink nipples perfectly proportionate in size to her overly large bosom, "I love your tits." I told her as I stared at them.

"Good, suck on them." Violet told me as she took me by the head and pulled me into her chest.

Violet

Rob started sucking away just as I heard the bathroom door open. I bit down on my lips to keep myself from moaning out. Rob was very good with his mouth. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised considering he almost made me cum just from the short time he had his tongue in my pussy when we took our shower together yesterday. I felt like I was going to cum right then just from him sucking on my nipples.

I listened as a toilet flushed and the lady washed her hands before leaving. Good, I thought, we're alone again.

I tapped on his head and he stopped, "We probably don't have a lot of time so let's do this before we both realize what a horrible idea it is." I removed my pants and panties, revealing my swollen, shaven pussy to my hung brother, "Get your pants off." I ordered.

He dropped his pants like I did and his humongous boner popped out. I pushed him down on the toilet, "I want to control how fast you enter me the first time." I told him as I positioned myself over him, my pussy lined up directly with my brother's humongous dickhead.

I grabbed his dick and he started fondling my tits with both hands, "That feels good." I said as he pinched my nipples. And then I started to lower myself onto Rob's giant cock.

"Oh fuck me!" I said, a little too loudly as I felt my pussy stretching more and more around my brother's crown. "OOoohh!" I moaned out, not able to hold back as I lowered myself down slowly onto him, I was glad I didn't let him just start fucking me again the wall as he'd be way too rough. I stopped when it was in me only about a quarter of the way, "I need to get used to it."

"Your pussy feels great, sis," he said to me, and that turned me on more as it was just so dirty. I was fucking my brother! I leaned in and kissed him, our tongues meeting, and I lowered myself the rest of the way onto my brother's cock in that women's bathroom stall.

"Mmmmm," I moaned on his tongue as I started to grind against him. His cock was filling me up completely and then some! I couldn't believe it, I think he was penetrating my cervix! I didn't even know that could happen but it was making me see stars! This was more pleasure than I even thought was possible! I knew as soon as he entered me, this was not going to be just a one time thing! "I'm cumming, holy fuck I'm cumming!" I said, trying my best to keep my voice down but I couldn't help it.

"I'm about to cum too!" Rob said to me, "your pussy is just too fucking tight! It's the best thing I've ever felt!" My brother was very cute when he was nearing orgasm. "Where should I cum?" He asked, the perfect gentleman.

"Fill me up!" I whispered harshly, "Fill my pussy full of cum! I'm on the pill, don't worry!" I told him honestly.

I felt his cum filling me up and I had a second orgasm in a row. "OOOOHHHH!" I shouted, this time so loud I was sure it would have alerted everyone in the building if it wasn't for the fact that it was right at the same time the final bell rang. I was disappointed as I really wanted to fuck Rob a second time but now I had to go to soccer practice. I came all over cock while he filled my cunt full of cum, and I got off of him after we took a very short amount of time to come down after our orgasms.