All Comments on 'Incestuous Medicine Day 18'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just have him fuck his mom already!!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I liked his chapter. Thanks for keeping posting chapters everyday.

I think you should correct a mistake in this chapter: Rob is speaking and refers to Nancy as her aunt when her aunt is Pam, not Nancy.

Lonewolf196Lonewolf196over 2 years ago

Amazing!!! Stuff binge read the entire thing again!!! Fantastic characters and plot would love to see breeding kinks get tossed in.. (impregnation is HOT) THANKS! Keep it up!!!!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

Correction to my previous post: "Rob is speaking and refers to Nancy as HIS aunt when HIS aunt is Pam, not Nancy."

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Omg. Please stop with the nitpicking of his story. Just enjoy the story. I'm enjoying it very much and look forward to reading many more chapters. 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

And I'm enjoying the story and I hope charlieflemming

keeps offering us new chapters for a very, very long time. Excuse me, but I'm afraid I can't stop with the nitpicking, simply because I think I have never started it. I'm simply enjoying the story so much and I'm so invested in it that I cannot help notice those small flaws and I think that if they were corrected the story would be even better. I only intended constructive criticism as I'd like the story to be as good as possible.

I'm of the opinion that constructive criticism is something positive and necessary to help authors to improve their stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous