Incestuous Medicine Day 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you know," Beth said, "Sexy stuff. Like wearing something other than your conservative outfits." She explained though Mom was in a normal house dress at that moment with no bra and showing a lot of cleavage.

"You're saying I should dress um," Mom said, blushed, then continued, "Like a slut for Rob?"

"Well," Beth said with a smile, "I'm not saying you should or shouldn't, but if you did it would only help. Giving Rob erections is just as important as getting rid of them as it ensures that his balls are completely drained."

"Maybe we should get naked." Jenna suddenly suggested.

"What? Now?" Mom said, a bit shocked but I could tell by her expression that the idea made her very horny.

"Sure if it will help him cum." Jenna said simply as she took off her tiny swimsuit. Her boobs and shaved pussy on display for me. She did a sort of twirl to show me every angle of her body.

"I don't know..." Mom said.

I was surprised because then Pam took off her swimsuit, "Well, it's to help Rob so I'll do it."

"Really?" Jenna said to her mom, "I know something else we could do that would be visually stimulating for him." She stepped to Aunt Pam and put hands on her hips.

Pam didn't get it as she and her naked daughter faced each other, "What do you think would-OH! MMMM!" She moaned as Jenna kissed her and Pam immediately started kissing her back.

Mom gasped but suddenly, boldly, stood up and took the straps of her house dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. She had nothing on underneath and I saw her tone, sexy body once again, "Well, it's only to help Rob." She said. Then she surprised everyone by walking over to me, "This should be stimulating." She said as she grabbed my head and pushed it into her ample bosom. I started sucking Mom's nipples right away, first one then the other. "MMmm, you're so talented with your mouth, son, you make Mommy proud."

As I sucked Mom's tits, I kept glancing at Pam and Jenna, they were making out, but it went a bit further as Jenna played with her mom's tits. It was so fucking hot. I just wanted to get between them, and-

As I watched, fantasized, sucked mom's tits, and got my dick sucked by the family doctor, it was a lot of stimulation all at once and I started cumming like crazy down Xania's throat. She seemed to have prepared for it as she swallowed all of it down.

Beth, the only fully clothed person in there right then, said, "Hmm, well, that was the fastest Rob came today." She said as Xania collapsed on the ground and my cock was going soft again, "That makes me think that Rob is a natural exhibitionist. The more people are watching him the more likely we'll be able to get him to cum." She explained. We all got dressed and sat at the table again.

"Now what?" Mom asked, looking more horny than embarrassed about what we ended up doing this time.

Beth glanced at the clock on the wall. It was almost lunchtime. "Well, I guess I'll leave to go research Rob's case more, but I'll be back tomorrow for the pool party." She explained.

"We're having a pool party?" Mom asked.

Beth nodded, "Rob said you might anyway, and if not, it'll be a party because I'll be here." She then did something of a bow before leaving out the front door.

"Do you need to get back to work too?" Mom asked Xania, I couldn't read her expression if she wanted Xania to stay or not.

"I called the day off," Xania explained, "So no, I can stay and help Rob with his problem when it comes back." She glanced at the crotch of my pants but my cock was still soft for the moment.

"Well, I'll make lunch then." Mom said and got up to do just that, "I assume everyone is hungry."

"Starving," I said.

Alice

Luna was on the bus that morning! But when I walked to her I almost sat down and then wasn't sure if she even wanted to talk to me again. At that moment, seeing her there again made me so happy I totally forgot about following any of Jenna's advice, but I also had forgotten that I was supposed to be seducing her. I mean, we already fucked, that's what got me in this mess to begin with!

So I stood awkwardly at her seat for a moment before asking, "Is it alright if I sit here?"

Luna was looking out the window and then glanced at me. "Of course," She said with a giant smile on her face. As I sat she told me, "I'm sorry I didn't call or anything, as soon as I got home my mom and I got into a huge argument and she took my phone from me. I mean, she's totally insane sometimes." she huffed angrily, "I still don't have it back."

I was smiling so wide at her telling me that it wasn't my fault she wasn't talking to me that Alice said, "You look really happy that Mom took my phone." She said with an eye roll.

"No, I'm not. Sorry." I said, "But I thought, maybe, you were, um..."

"Avoiding you because of that great sex we had?" Luna smirked, "Please, all I wanted to do was call you."

I thought about saying something funny, but what she said was actually a bit surprising, "It was, um, great?"

"Sure, didn't you have a good time?"

"I mean, I did." This was a weird conversation to be having on a school bus. I glanced around quickly but the only people who could hear us were Jade and Violet in the next seat and they were talking to each other in hushed voices. "But I thought maybe I was bad, I mean, you didn't talk to me after that."

Luna pursed her beautiful lips, I blinked realizing I just thought her lips were beautiful, but they were. Sexy red lips with just a hint of brown from her Mexican heritage. "Well," she said a second later, glancing around like I did to make sure no one was listening, "I came like 6 times that night. You are great at licking pussy." She said with a smirk.

"Thanks..." I said, feeling a bit strange, I never really thought eating cunt would be one of my talents, "You made me cum a lot too, but I didn't keep track." I told her a moment later, afraid maybe I almost insulted her by not complimenting her as well.

"Aw, thanks." She said with a laugh, "We give great compliments."

She was joking so I joked with her, "Yeah, we're totally the best at telling others when they're good at oral sex." We laughed, "Why weren't you in school?" I asked a second later.

"I was really sick for many days. Mom thought maybe I picked something up at your house." She explained, "I don't know about that, but-"

"Rob was sick for three weeks straight," I told her, "If that was it, be happy that you're better now." I remembered how that led to Rob's condition, "Have you been hornier lately?" I asked.

She cocked an eyebrow but smiled, "If you're coming onto me, I think your lines need a little work." Luna licked her lips and I kinda wanted to kiss her, but I wasn't sure if she wanted that even though she was just complimenting my pussy-eating ability. But Luna was just like that too, joking about stuff that wasn't funny and then pulling back at the last second. "I haven't noticed being exceptionally horny." She said, "Though, um..."

She looked away from me, Luna was being uncharacteristically shy all of a sudden, "What?" I asked, "What is it?"

Luna turned back at me, she was still looking shy but also had a Mona Lisa smile on her face. "Um, well," she sait, first looking everywhere then looking me directly in my eyes. She had such beautiful brown eyes. "I get horny whenever I think of you." She said then.

My mouth opened, I didn't know what to say I was so surprised. But after a quick glance around the bus. I knew what I wanted to do. I kissed her, and she kissed me back.

Luna pushed me away, "What are you doing? I thought you wouldn't want this." She bit her lip, and I knew she was just worried about me and my best interests, and that only made me want to kiss her more!

"Well," I said, "After almost a week of not talking to you, I guess, um, I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder." I said with an awkward laugh, feeling embarrassed, "I guess if you don't want me, I understand." I said looking at my feet then, realizing I was just a girl with a crush, not at all thinking that this all started because she had a crush on me and not the other way around.

Luna put a hand on my cheek and turned my head to face her again. She kissed me and I kissed back. I felt my heart begin to sore in my chest. My best friend and I were making out! I thought excitedly, I knew she'd come back to me! I just knew it!

Violet smacked me from across the aisle, I turned and saw that we were at school. I smiled a bit nervous at Luna, "Heh, I guess we're at school now."

She laughed, "Well, time sure flies, huh?" She said as if we hadn't just spent over half the ride to school making out. "Let's get to class then."

I felt like I was lighter than air after that and throughout the day, Luna and I were back to normal it seemed. Making jokes and being just friends again. Though I have a feeling we were both thinking the same thing, I can't wait until school is over so we can make out again... I was just counting the minutes, I don't know if I've ever felt so excited. Even watching Violet and Rob fuck wasn't as invigorating.

Pam

"Um, I should, um..." I said before getting up from the table and walking out. I had my swimsuit back on but I just walked back to my house. There was a lot of confusing thoughts going through my head. Partly because Rob just got a blowjob in front of everyone. I mean, I've seen that boys cock so much in the past couple of weeks that I guess that didn't bother me too badly, but my daughter kissed me. I mean, I knew she was a pervert but I'm still her mom...

I got in the shower to wash off the pool water on my skin. I wondered about my daughter and if she tried to kiss me again, what would I do. And that's when Jenna came into my bathroom, naked already.

"Can I join you in the shower Mom?" She asked as she came in.

I looked at her, her nude form was breathtaking, even if she was my daughter. "I don't think that would be a good idea." I said as she got in the shower with me anyway. I rolled my eyes at her, "What are you doing?" I asked while looking at her in a way that said, "I know exactly what you're doing."

"What, can't a daughter join her mother in the shower?" Jenna said to me, innocently as she grabbed some soap and started spreading suds all over her tits with her eyes on me the whole time.

I cocked my head at her, "Not when that daughter has admitted that she was depraved and made out with her mom just moments ago." I explained.

Jenna smiled, a sweet, sexy smile, "Mom," she put her hands on my hips like she had done in the kitchen and I knew I should have pushed her away, "I would never try anything like that again." She told me sincerely. And then she kissed me. I didn't push her away. I just kissed back. My arms encircling her body, our big tits pressing against each other, our hard nipples fighting between each other.

Well, I thought as I continued to kiss my daughter passionately, I guess I did make out with Nancy the other day. This isn't much different. And then I opened my mouth and let her tongue in. At the same time I put my hands up to separate our tits but only so I could start feeling my daughters. I was horny and I liked feeling her soft tits in my hand.

Her hands moved from my hips to my pussy. She started fingering me and playing with my clit simultaneously. Jenna obviously knew what she was doing and I already felt like I was going to cum very soon.

But then Jenna stopped kissing me and took her hands away from my throbbing cunt.

"What? Why'd you stop?" I asked, not even realizing I was the one telling her not to start a moment ago.

"Because I want to lick your pussy Mom," She said naughtily, but I didn't want to start doing it unless you were okay with it."

I kissed her again, "I want that." I said, "Actually, let's go to my room. I want to eat your pussy too." I always taught my daughter to do unto others as you'd have them do unto you and stuff. This was definitely part of that.

And so, we practically raced each other to my room. And a moment later, we were sixty-nining on my bed. I didn't think it was wrong anymore while I was fucking my daughter on my bed. Something that felt this good couldn't be wrong.

Xania

I felt strange. It was the same way I felt when I sucked Rob off before. It was like my horniness was just taking over my body and all I wanted to do was fuck him.

It didn't help that I started to kiss him. As soon as his aunt and cousin left, I practically attacked him and we started to French kiss in front of his Mom. I would have glanced at her to gauge her reaction if I even realized she was still there. As soon as I started making out with her son, it's like me and Rob were the only two people in existence.

His kiss was through the roof too. I don't know if it was just my increased horniness, but his tongue tasted like heaven, and I just got hornier and hornier. I reached for his crotch and was absolutely ecstatic that he was already hard again. Because I was going to fuck him. I had to right then and there and I knew it.

"Take your cock out," I told him as I removed my panties from beneath my business skirt. He took his pants off. I got on him in the chair and his humongous dick entered my pussy completely filling me up. I was so full of cock! I'd never felt like this before! This was like every part of my pussy from the entrance to my cervix was being filled up so completely that it felt like every part of my pussy was being touched by dick.

"FUCK!" I moaned out, "I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE FULL OF COCK!" I started grinding on him and fucking him like crazy. Nancy, who I forgot was there, came up and put a sandwich in front of him.

"He needs to eat," she said as I bounced on his cock in the kitchen chair. I glanced at her and saw that she was obviously horny too, but she was also acting like me fucking her son wasn't out of place in any way. I guess that it wasn't, or at least not anymore.

She grabbed a half of the sandwich and held it up to Rob's lips, he took a bite as I fucked him, "Jesus!" I moaned, "It's like your a king or something! Getting fucked while your mother feeds you! OOOOOoooOOOH!" I moaned as my orgasm overtook me, I just kept bouncing on Rob's huge cock at the same speed though, determined to make him cum now. "FUCK IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" I shouted right in Nancy's face while she fed her son his sandwich.

Nancy bit her lip, watching me. I noticed Rob had eaten the whole sandwich while I was fucking him. She surprised me and grabbed my face with both hands and then leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back, hardly believing I was doing it. This was Nancy after all, the woman who destroyed my marriage and now I was kissing her while I fucked her son.

I guess Rob liked watching us kiss because he grabbed my hips and moaned as he filled my pussy full of his semen. "Fuck yes, fill me up!" I shouted, breaking the kiss with Nancy.

I got off her son, cum leaking out of my pussy, "Jesus, that was intense." I said as I looked down at his cock, still hard again, "Jesus, how many times do you need to cum!" I shouted.

"As many as it takes." He said confidently, "Ready to fuck again?"

"Actually," Nancy said, "Why don't I eat all the cum out of your pussy first." She said, "Here, get on the table." I was surprised by Nancy. A week ago she would have been totally freaked out by all of this. But I guess life had greatly changed for her in just a short amount of time.

I got on the table, removed the rest of my clothes first, and spread my legs wide. Nancy dove right in, started licking and sucking me, eating all the cum out of my pussy. And I noticed Rob behind her as he lifted her dress. She was bent over the table so her ass was lined right up with Rob's crotch.

He's going to do it! I thought excitedly, he's going to fuck his Mom!

Nancy

I continued to lick my son's cum out of the family doctor's pussy. I felt Rob's cock at the entrance to my pussy. I had about a split second to make a decision before Rob sunk his big dick into my most holiest of holes. Something my body desperately wanted but something my mind knew that once it happened it could never unhappen.

So at the last second, I stopped licking Xania's cunt, and spun around and got on my knees, "Sorry, son," I said up to him as I gripped his cock with both hands and started to jerk it, "But we can't have sex. That's what Xania is here for." I then took his cock and lined it up with Xania's pussy on the table. My son started to fuck her, and I was underneath them looking up as he repeatedly penetrated her and Xania started to moan out obscenities while I watched, "Oh, son, fuck her good." I moaned as I fondled his balls from under the table.

I used my other hand to go under my skirt and start fingering myself. As I watched Xania getting royally fucked by my son's humongous dick, I imagined it was me getting fucked by him, even though I turned him down, I can still fantasize about it... I felt that maybe there was something wrong with that logic but I could only think about my orgasm right then so I just kept going.

"This is a tad uncomfortable," Xania said, "Not your fucking, of course." She added as my son kept plowing her, "I'm going to turn around."

As I watched from below, Xania twisted her body around so her front was on the table and my son entered her again from behind. From my angle I could now see in full detail as my son's pussy-splitter fucked Xania's cunt. His big and veiny cock coming all the way out, except for his massive dickhead, and then all the way back in again. It was such an obscene display, and I was so fucking horny, that I had to get involved.

I leaned up and started licking Xania's clit as she moaned twice as loudly on the table. I diddled her pussy with my tongue for a bit before moving down to where my son's cock was thrusting in and out of Xania's pussy. I could taste his cum from his previous orgasm on his cock and Xania's vagina. This was fucking hot! And I was cumming from the flavor of their two juices melding. It wasn't the strongest orgasm ever since I was just fucking two of my fingers at the time, so I didn't have to stop licking her pussy to moan out or anything. I didn't want to anyway, Rob and Xania's flavors were just too intoxicating. And as I came on the floor in my flowery housedress, I kept licking away at Xania's pussy.

Rob then surprised me by taking his cock out of Xania and then shoving it into my mouth. It went all the way down my throat almost instantly. It was like I was already prepared to deep throat him. Maybe in an unconscious way that's exactly what I was waiting for. He thrust in my mouth for a few strokes before going back into Xania's pussy. He went back and forth like that for a few times, fucking Xania, fucking my mouth, fucking Xania, fucking my mouth. Then when he was fucking Xania again, he started to cum.

"Cum on my face!" I heard myself shout not even realizing I said anything until after. He took his cock out of Xania's pussy and complied with me. He came and came, covering my face in his spunk but also ruining my house dress completely.

And, covered in cum on the kitchen floor, that's when Violet and Alice came home from school. I had no idea that it had been so long. And to make matters worse, both Luna and Jade came in with them.

"Oh wow!" Jade moaned when she saw me, "You're covered in cum! In your son's cum!" She was obviously very turned on by this.

Luna blinked at me, she hadn't been there since last week and didn't know how "bad" things had gotten in our house. "What. The. FUCK!?" She shouted.

"It's his condition," Alice explained to her, "It's just been getting worse and worse since you were here last. He has to cum or he's probably going to lose his nuts."