Incestuous Medicine Day 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna looked from me to Rob to Xania.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Xania Davis." She said as she got up from the table, not at all concerned about her nudity, "I'm here to take care of Rob's sexual needs for the time being."

"Will you be coming to our soccer game?" Violet asked, staring at the doctor's throbbing pussy. "It's our first game of the season."

"Um, no," she glanced at Rob, his cock was soft again. "Actually, I should probably go but I'll be back tomorrow for the pool party." She smiled before gathering her clothes up. She started dressing. 'It looks like Rob is fine for now, and if you're going to a game, it's probably better if I'm not here." I thought about telling her that Rob's condition means he'll get hard again, but a part of me wondered if maybe it wouldn't. Xania was the doctor so she should know when Rob's balls were empty.

"There's a pool party tomorrow?" Luna said, looking at Rob's cock, even soft it was still a sight to behold.

"Yes, sure, why not?" I said as I got up. "I need to shower now." I said, cum dripping down my body. Part of me wanted to start eating it off my body, Rob's cum just tastes that good, but I couldn't do stuff like that in front of Alice and Jade. Though I didn't realize it right then, I wasn't at all concerned about Violet and Alice. I mean, we did have a foursome of sorts earlier...

Rob

Because Luna was there, I got a bit nervous and quickly dressed and went up to my bedroom. I played video games for a bit before Mom drove all of us to the game. It was a cramped car but I sat in the front with Mom with the four women in the back. We didn't see Jenna or Aunt Nancy again that day. They seemed to be busy with something at their house.

We watched as they played. I kept staring at Violet in her uniform, partly because she was the best player on the field but mostly because she just looked so hot in her uniform. I started to get an erection, something Mom noticed. With about half an hour left in the game she took me out to the car.

"You need this," she said as well got in the backseat of the car and she took my hard cock out of my pants, "I'm sorry I haven't been giving this to you when you need it but that will all change from now on." After she said that she took my whole cock into her throat.

It didn't take long for me to cum down her throat. I think maybe because we were in such a public place it excited me more than it would have otherwise. Mom swallowed all of it, she loved the taste of my cum.

We caught the rest of the game. Violet scored the winning goal and we went home. I basically went straight to bed, I was tired after such an eventful day. Luna and Jade were spending the night for the pool party tomorrow. I wondered if I'd get to cum much tomorrow. Luna being there created some difficulties.