Incestuous Medicine Day 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit Mom, that feels amazing." Rob moaned.

"Well, it's about to feel even more amazing." I said, "Lie on the bed."

My son did and I immediately bent over him and sucked his cockhead into my mouth. I wanted to take it slow for once but as soon as I tasted Jade's pussy on his dick I may have gone a little nuts. It was delicious, but I quickly realized that when I was horny all the pussy tasted great. And I guess I was always horny lately so the point is moot. Anyway, once I tasted that sweet nectar on Rob's cock I took the whole thing in my mouth in one go.

Rob started playing with my pussy and I unconsciously moved my body so I was sitting on his face as I sucked his cock. We were sixtynining on his bed once again. And I was in absolutely horny heaven as Rob licked my clit with his incredibly talented tongue.

I wasn't surprised that Violet came in then. I was surprised that she was naked. "Wow, you two...just wow." She said sarcastically, obviously wishing she was involved somehow and jealous she wasn't.

I didn't stop sucking Rob's dick though and he didn't stop tonguing my pussy so obviously neither of us cared about her presence or why she was there.

A moment later Luna and Alice came in too. "Rob you motherfucker." Luna said looking smug, "and you're both just fine doing this in front of us?"

Again neither Rob nor I stopped pleasuring each other orally. Truthfully I found it really hot that we had an audience and I was moments away from cumming.

I guess Rob found it hot too as he started blowing a humongous load directly down my throat. I started cumming too as he did

I let most of his cock out of my mouth except his head because I loved the taste of Rob's spunk and I swallowed almost all of it, except the last bit which I held on my tongue and got off Rob. To punish Violet I kissed her and forced Rob's spunk into her mouth. I realized this wasn't really a punishment as she kissed back with passion obviously loving Rob's sperm as much as I did.

We both became amazingly horny and before I knew what was happening Violet and I were on Rob's floor with me on my back and Violet's head was between my legs lapping away at the hole she was born from. It was hot and I just wanted more!

"Alice, sit on Mommy's face!" I said hornily, "Luna, fuck Rob he's still hard!" I thought it was kinda sexy ordering such things to my daughter and her friend.

Alice immediately took off her pajamas and did as Mommy said and soon I had a mouth full of cunt and I think Luna and Rob were arguing about something but I was too busy with my mother daughters bonding threesome on the floor of my son's bedroom to listen to them.

Luna

"I'm not going to fuck you," I said as I crossed my arms and pretended that the mother daughter threesome wasn't happening right next to me. "I don't even like you."

"Rob shrugged, "I don't really like you either. But I'd still fuck you, you're smoking hot!"

I rolled my eyes, "men would fuck anything with a hole."

"Just fuck him," Violet told me lazily as she stopped eating her mother's pussy for half a second, "I promise you'll enjoy it."

I blinked at her as I remembered her telling me that she fucked her brother already, "I looked at Rob's cock. I shrugged, "you know what, what the hell?" The lesbian orgy going on on the floor was turning me on anyway.

I got naked quickly, and Rob got off the bed, "I want to fuck you doggy style." He said simply as he lustily started at my fit body.

I hopped on the bed but I turned and told him, "Don't think this changes anything between us." I said as I got on my hands and knees so my ass and pussy were facing him.

"Whatever," Rob spat as he grabbed his dick and lined it up with my pussy. And then he entered me. And everything changed.

His cock stretched me out. My pussy was in some in-between of pain and pleasure. And then I came harder than I ever came in my life! I never cum so fast but his dick was something special.

"Holy God!" I moaned as my body lurched forward, my arms suddenly too weak to hold me up as my whole body started to shake, "This is heaven! This is amazing! Rob, you're amazing!" He started fucking me harder making me cum even harder and my passion for him grew into something more, "Rob I fucking love this! Rob, I love you!"

"What? Really?" He said dumbly as he continued to royally fuck my pussy. I think my eyes were rolling into the back of my head.

And then I started to cum again, two orgasms in a row, "Yes! I know I was mean but that was only to hide my feelings for you! Fuck me! Marry me! Love me! I love you! Now and forever!" I hardly knew what I was saying but it was all true.

He rolled me on my back slowly so he could keep fucking me the whole time but once we were face to face he started kissing me. As he did I felt a mouth on each of my nipples. I didn't stop kissing him but I assumed it was the ladies from the floor done with their little orgy. But as Rob pulled back I saw it was actually two blonde women, both in what looked like doctor's jackets but with sexy lingerie underneath. They were on either side of the bed from me on their knees and bent over as they sucked my tits.

This was too hot for me and I was cumming a third time so even though they were strangers to me I reached between each of their legs with both my hands and started finger fucking both of them simultaneously. They liked that as they both started moaning.

"These are my doctor's,"Rob explained, "xania and Beth."

"I don't care!" I moaned, "just keep fucking me! I'm cumming again! I can't stop fucking cumming while you're fucking me!" At that moment this seemed to be the case.

Rob started cumming too and he pulled out of my pussy so he could cover my body in his semen. He covered my face in white on that first shot and then streaks went all the way down my body, not to mention ruin the clothes of the doctor's.

Beth and Xania started licking all the cum off of me. It's like they were starving cats lapping the milk away. Except it wasn't milk but what felt like a ton of jizz.

"I, um, have to go," Nancy said as she stood up from the floor after her and her daughters simultaneous orgasms. She darted out of the room. Obviously embarrassed again.

Nancy

I couldn't believe myself. I was turning into a total slut. I had sex with both of my daughters and it was like the whole house was transforming into a non-stop orgy! And...I wasn't sure if that's something I didn't want anymore!

I went into my bathroom and jumped right in the shower, hoping somehow the water would wash away my feelings for my own children as it was taking away their sexual fluids. Of course things didn't work out like that. Even after so many orgasms, everything that happened in my son's room that morning had been so hot I felt like I was hornier than I had ever been in my life.

It really, really didn't help that's also when my naked son, his boner leading the way, walked into my bathroom. "Are you okay, Mom?" He said, looking embarrassed, but ogling my naked body completely unashamed, "Things got a little intense..."

I sighed and I stared at his cock, "I feel like I've gone from being completely without sex to a total nymphomaniac. And after what happened in there, both of your sisters fucking me while you fucked Luna on the bed. It's one of the hottest things I think has ever happened to me." Rob came closer, he was right outside the shower. I made room so he could get in with me, which he did. I looked up into his strong eyes. I leaned in and kissed him.

He kissed back, his tongue darting inside my mouth, but only for a moment before stopping to ask, "So...you're okay?"

I smirked at him and turned away so I could shut off the valves. "I don't know, but I do know that there's only one thing left to do. There's only one way I can know for absolute certainty if this is something I want." I stepped out of the shower and opened the door to my bedroom, I glanced back at my son and I felt something I hadn't ever felt, I don't think, not since before Rob was born anyway. I felt like a queen by the love and lust that was in his eyes as he ogled my naked body. I gave him a sexy smile and I walked into my room without a word.

I sat on my bed as Rob followed me in. I patted the space on the bed next to me and Rob sat down with me.

"What's the one way?" Rob asked, "That you need to make sure about, um, whatever you need to make sure of?" Rob was saying this into my tits by where his eyes were facing.

I then turned, I pushed him onto the bed. I straddled him, his cock in between my legs and I started grinding my pussy along his shaft as I leaned down and kissed him. Our tongues met for an instant before I broke it and whispered, "I need you to fuck me," I told my son, "I need you to fuck Mommy, Rob," I said horny as all hell, "I need you to fuck me so I know this is something I want."

Rob

I was speechless. I was about to fuck my own mother! And she grabbed my cock, lined it up with her moist entrance, and began to slowly lowers herself onto me. As my dickhead entered Mom's pussy, it was like I was in heaven!. She was so tight, her cunt walls were so hot and gripped me naturally. She was so wet too it was like I just slid right in, a perfect fit.

"Holy shit Mom!" I moaned as she sat there and let the feel of my huge cock take over her body, "We're fucking!"

She bit her lip and closed her eyes and I thought for a moment that maybe she wasn't going to move, but then she started bouncing like a slut, only looking to cum, my cock roughly forced in and out of her pussy as she started to fuck me, "YES SON!" Mom said to me as she started making mad love to my cock, "WE'RE FUCKING! AND I'M CUMMING! AND I NEVER WANT TO STOP!"

I grabbed her and rolled her over on her back so I could start fucking her, moving my hips at the speed of a jackhammer as I roughly fucked Mom's cunt, "You mean it Mom!?" I moaned along with her, "You'll want to do this again?"

Mom grabbed my head and pulled me into her. Her tongue was in my mouth,"I want to do everything," she moaned between kisses and I didn't slow down on my fucking of her wet pussy. "I want to do absolutely everything. I've missed out on so much, Rob, so much sex. And now! I want! YOU TO FUCK ME INTO OBLIVION! OOOOOHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" She moaned as she had yet another orgasm.

"Everything?" I asked, still fucking her like there were no tomorrow, but also curious if she meant this.

"YES! YES! YES!" She moaned, cumming all over my dick, "I WANT TO DO IT ALL! FUCK ME IN THE CAR ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL!" Odd since she didn't drive us to school... "FUCK ME AT THE MALL IN THE CHANGING ROOMS!" We never went to the mall.... "FUCK YOUR SISTERS AT BREAKFAST! YOUR AUNT AND COUSIN AT LUNCH AND ME AT DINNER!" Well, that might be possible... "I DON'T CARE WHO ELSE YOU FUCK! BUT NEVER FORGET ABOUT MOMMY!" She was cumming again and I felt my orgasm approaching too. All this hot stuff coming out of Mom's mouth was just too much, not to mention her absolutely perfectly shaped pussy that seemed to be molded just for my dick.

"I'm going to cum." I told her, I wasn't sure if Mom was on the pill and the thought of impregnating Mom just made me cum faster, "I'M CUMMING!"

Mom was quick though and got off of me and turned around so that she could take my cock in her mouth and swallow another huge load. I came and came but Mom just kept up and swallowed it all. After she lay back on the bed and stared up at me lovingly, "I love your cum." She said, "I really do, it tastes wonderful, though after every load I feel like I ate a pound of meat after." she patted her belly with a laugh.

"You could let me cum in your pussy next time so you don't eat too much," I joked with her.

Mom bit her lip, "That sounds really hot but I'm not on the pill and-"

Mom was interrupted as Beth pushed open the door and everyone fell in. Pam and Jenna were there too, but everyone was naked. I thought that was a little odd since Aunt Pam and Jenna weren't there for our, um, small orgy in my room I guess.

"You fucked!?" Pam said, wide-eyed looking at Mom.

Mom wasn't the least bit embarrassed, "Yeah, I fucked my son." She smiled up at me, "And I'm going to fuck him again real soon." She glanced at my dick which was getting hard again with so many boobs, butts, and pussies on display around me.

"Well," Beth explained as she took out a small box, "I brought a round of birth control from anyone who wants it," She said, "Also morning after pills."

"I'm already on the pill," Violet said.

Mom rolled her eyes at her, "Good since you're the one who's been fucking Rob so far, but I think I want everyone to fuck now. So we should all go on the pill."

"What do you mean by that?" Pam asked, a bit suspicious.

But Mom got up off the bed and kissed her sister and they Frenched before Pam pushed away, "Nancy! What's gotten into you!?"

"My son's huge cock," Mom said without missing a beat, "And I think we should all fuck. After fucking Rob it just makes me wonder how much pleasure I'd been missing in my life. And I'm bisexual, and I fucked all three of my children today, and now I want to fuck you too."

"We fucked too!" Jenna said as she grabbed her mom's boobs from behind.

"Well, this is a fucked up family," Luna pointed out, "Or maybe I should say a 'fucking family.'"

Alice laughed at that and then they started to make out. As did Mom and Aunt Pam, Jenna sucking on the back of her Mom's neck as she played with her tits. Xania approached me and kissed me as did Beth, "Let's fuck!" Beth said.

"Now?" I said dumbly, though that's what was obviously happening around the rest of the room.

They nodded and pushed me down on Mom's bed, and both of the started to blow me at the same time. Violet then joined us and sat on my face as Mom and the other four girls joined us on the other side of the bed. It was very crowded but we all made do. Luna and Alice were 69ing at the foot of the bed, Mom and Aunt Pam were in a similar position though Jenna seemed to be eating her mother's ass while Mom ate Pam's pussy. I think that's what was happening but I couldn't see much around Beth's sexy legs as Xania fucked me.

Violet

I feel like I had fifty orgasms and we hadn't even had lunch yet. Something we did after our quick orgy in Mom's bedroom. We all had lunch of sandwiches around the dining room table, all of us just laughing about being naked and acting like it was the most normal thing in the world. Once we finished eating though, Mom took the dishes away and then Rob stood up, his erection very obvious, he walked over to me.

"I think it's time for a sister-fuck!" He said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes but smiled at him, "You seem very proud of yourself." I pointed out but I simply stood, put my hands on the table in front of me and looked back at him as I pushed my ass and pussy back as I leaned on the table, "Well?" I said expectantly.

"Just admiring the view." He said with a shit eating grin, "You're very sexy sis." And he got behind me, and his cock slid right into my pussy.

I moaned out in pleasure as I watched my sister, aunt, cousin, Luna, and the doctors look on in awe as we fucked in the middle of the dining room. Mom was humming happily as she washed dishes and Rob started fucking me. It was an odd experience to say the least, having everyone naked and watching me while my brother fucked me.

It was an incredibly erotic experience as well, "Are you all watching as Rob fucks me!" I moaned as my boobs were pressed into the table, my arms not longer able to hold me as pleasure coursed through my body, "It's so fucking hot being watched while we fuck!"

"Fuck yeah it is!" Rob said as he sped up, causing me to have a humongous orgasm and the sound of our sex was suddenly very wet and squishy.

"FUUUCCCKKK MMMMMEEEEE!!!" I moaned as I came all over my brother's big dick. I thought he was going to keep fucking me til he came but instead he pulled out and I felt very empty all of a sudden.

"Hey, I didn't want to stop!" I complained, but Rob had moved onto Alice.

Alice

"What are you doing?" I asked as Rob literally picked me up and gently placed me on the table so I was on my back.

"I want to fuck you." Rob said simply as he lined up his dick with my pussy.

"Well, I don't know if we should..." I said as I lifted both my legs and grabs my knees to give him easier access. I was just pretending to be apprehensive because really I'd been waiting until we had a chance to fuck. But now, in front of everyone? Well, it was pretty hot watching Violet just now...

"FUUCK!" I moaned as he entered me, "Please go eeeaassssyyyy!" I moaned as he didn't obey me and started fucking me hard and fast, "OOOOOOOHHHH SSSSHHHHIIIITT!" I moaned, I was already cumming as my boobs bounced and my brother fucked me for the first time. "I LOVE IT!" I moaned, and feel bolder because of Luna's admission earlier I added, "I LOVE YOU ROB! I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I don't know why I added that second part but I was cumming again already in seconds.

"Fuck yeah! I want everyone in this room to be my girlfriend!"

"THAT"S! SO! HOT!" I moaned as I was cumming all over Rob's dick. He leaned over and started sucking on my tits as he came inside me. The added stimulation only heightened my already incredibly intense orgasm.

"Jesus, that's quite the creampie." Aunt Pam said as Rob pulled out of me and I could feel his sperm leaking on the table, "Here, let me clean it up for you."

I almost asked what she meant by that but she stood up and leaned over to stick her tongue in my snatch and started lapping away.

"Holy shit!" I moaned, "Aunt Pam! This feels fucking good!" I could feel myself working up to another orgasm. I noticed that Rob was already getting behind her.

Pam

I didn't notice Rob but suddenly I was incredibly full of cock as I ate my redheaded nieces shaved pussy. "OH GOD! IT'S GLORIOUS!" I moaned as I came on Rob's dick. I couldn't believe how much dick was inside my cunt but I knew how Nancy felt now when she was moaning this morning how she couldn't get enough. I knew, no matter what else happened, I was going to be fucking Rob a lot in the coming days...

I dove my tongue right back into Alice's cunt. I was totally addicted to the taste of Rob's cum mixed with her pussy. I mean, pussy was delicious and so was Rob's semen but together it was absolutely heavenly. And that added with Rob's fucking me, this was the best I think I'd ever felt in my life. I couldn't imagine things getting better than that but really I had no idea.

I was cumming again and then Rob pulled his cock out of me and turned towards my daughter, "Are you ready to fuck me now too Jenna? I want to get the whole family!" He was really cocky today, but I guess he had a right to be after fucking his Mom, sisters, and aunt within the span of a couple hours.

Jenna

I looked at Rob's cock and wanted to fuck him too, but then had a better idea, "Why don't you fuck you're Mom instead while she does the dishes?" I just really wanted to watch that and it seemed like life in our house was just going to be me living out all my fantasies from then on. Besides, I could fuck Rob later on my terms.

Rob glanced at Nancy in the other room. Then walked over there to her. I went with him even though the rooms were basically joined. I wanted a front row seat to the motherfucking.

Nancy just kept washing dishes and pretending that what was going on wasn't happening. But at the same time she stuck her ass out and bent over some as Rob lined his big dick up with her pussy. It sunk right in with a wet squish.

"Oh my God!" She moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck your mother, you motherfucker!" Rob obliged his mother and started royally pounding her cunt as we all watched the depraved act happening right in the middle of the kitchen.