Incestuous Medicine Day 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to get involved in this perverted happening and I practically skipped over to them and got on my knees beneath Nancy and started licking her cunt. This meant that Rob's balls were bouncing against my chin as he fucked his mother but I honestly didn't mind.

But then Rob's nuts stopped slapping into my face and I thought maybe he came again but then I felt him enter me. The tricky bastard had taken advantage of my position and was now attempting to fuck me! I was kinda impressed.

I didn't resist. I kept kicking Aunt Nancy's snatch and spread my legs and felt as Rob began fucking my pussy. It was like nothing I'd ever felt. And I'd had ever size of dick, until now. It was heavenly as he fucked me with his gigantic schlong. I knew that I was going to have to introduce him to a few of my friends...

I was already cumming. This was amazing! Orgasms never came that quickly to me but one super sized dicking from your cousin does wonders I suppose. I would have moaned out obscenities but I was still too busy eating Nancy's cunt to do so.

Nancy

I was cumming on my niece's tongue. Actually it felt like I'd been having a non-stop orgasm since I woke up that morning. I heard other moaning and glanced in the dining room. Luna and Alice were sixtynining on the dining room table while Beth and Xania were doing the same on the floor. I didn't see Violet but then felt as a mouth attached itself to one of my nipples and glanced down to see her beautiful black hair beneath me.

A part of me knew this was incredibly depraved and I would be feeling very guilty about it later. But then I started cumming again and forgot about that thought instantly.

The rest of the day was like a whirlwind of sex. I think, after finally giving in and fucking my son, my body just wanted more. I had been missing out for so long, it was like I couldn't stop myself.

We went out to the pool, all naked, and started sunning ourselves. Rob started putting sunscreen on me but that just led to me sucking his dick and him fucking me in front of everyone again. Many joined in but my sister sat on my face so I could only hear what was going on outside of my son fucking my pussy while I ate Pam's.

We swam for a while and Rob would just swim up to a woman and start fucking her in the pool. Luna and Violet seemed to be getting the most attention from him during this time but Alice was putting herself in between them. She obviously loved group play, but I wasn't one to talk about that considering how much I was enjoying our family orgies that Saturday.

In the evening, I was feeling a bit "fucked out" and we had dinner, which was almost normal aside from the fact that everyone was still naked, and I went to bed alone, but could hear as Rob, his sisters, and Luna all retired into his room and started a very loud foursome. It was turning me on, but I was so tired after so many orgasms throughout the day, I fell asleep almost instantly. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about what happened that day tomorrow, but at that moment I felt both satisfied and very good emotionally.