Incestuous Possession

Story Info
Ghosts bring out latent incest desires from mom and sis.
4.9k words
4.34
19k
43
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
254 Followers

At the dawn of Summer, there was an odd video circulating, going viral online due to its bizarre sexual nature.

It had been posted on all social media platforms, amassing a total of over two hundred million views before getting removed because of its pornographic content.

However, there was one particular platform that allowed all types of porn, so long as it was consensual. Three hours had passed since the video was posted there, and it now had a staggering four hundred million views.

Opening that app, a young woman saw it at the top of her page. Seeing the number of views and comments, she longed for seeing what the excitement was about.

Lying on her bed with a smartphone in hand, the slender African American twenty-year-old Mikayla trembled, eyes--glued to her screen--wide and frantic.

"Jesus H. Christ," she whispered.

"No... No, this has to be fake because... it's too crazy. Too damn weird."

She shivered, looking left to right, having the feeling of being watched.

'I'm fine...'

Going back to eye one particular thing on her screen, the fear in Mikayla's sights increased.

"Okay... so it's not fake. Oh... Oh, my God."

She squirmed, puffed out, going red in the cheeks. Mikayla gave a glance downward, checking if her arousal showed itself on her white yoga cotton shorts. She was relieved that it didn't.

"Why is this... This has no reason being this hot. She's his mother for crying out loud."

She continued watching the video for a while longer. Eventually, it reached a point that made her get even more aroused, yet at the same time shocked beyond belief.

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit!"

Keeping a tight grip on her phone, Mikayla sprang off the bed and busted out of the room, immediately bumping head-first into someone's forehead.

"Fuck!" they yelled in unison, recoiling in pain while clutching their temples.

Groaning and shaking away the abrupt agony, Mikayla was first to regain her bearings, beholding the pained face of her younger, eighteen-year-old brother.

He regularly played football and even received a scholarship from it for college, therefore he was quite fit and athletic. Good looks ran in the family, so he was very handsome, too.

"Wayne, what were-?"

Wayne--gazing to the ground--raised a hand in Mikayla's face to signal her to-

"Shut the fuck up. I'm hurtin' 'cause of yo big-ass head, fuckin' Megamind bitch."

Mikayla rolled her eyes but chuckled, grinning; trying to hold back laughter.

"O-Okay now, Wayne. It's nine in the morning - a bit too early for your slang and jokes."

Wayne raised his head, narrowed eyes scrutinizing his sister's mug.

"Mikayla, yo eyes be hella massive - Mike Wazowski-looking-ass. You should be seein' the future with them motherfuckers - I know damn well you seen this shit comin'."

Mikayla giggled just before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

Wayne laughed alongside her. Shortly thereafter, they panted with smiles, calming down.

Then, as if they were reflections, the siblings' faces warped in realization, and they eagerly brought up their phones, pointing the screen in each other's faces.

"What?!" they echoed.

They were flabbergasted, at a loss for words not just because they simultaneously displayed their phones, but mostly because they were showing each other the exact same video.

"Yo-You saw this too, Mikayla?"

"Huh... Is this why you were outside my door, Wayne?"

He nodded, pocketing his phone.

"Yeah. And I guess that's why you were rushin' out your room, same as me. Great minds think alike, for real, for real."

Mikayla chuckled, murmuring,

"This damn slang talk..."

Grinning, she told him,

"On God, Bro. We be synced the fuck up 'cause we're both like, Einstein and shit, ya feel me, fellow negro?"

Wayne cringed, while at the same time eyeing his sister with the utmost confusion; a look that said, "The hell kind of weirdo are you?".

'She thought I was gonna laugh.'

"Listen, Mikayla, don't. Just don't say anything like that ever again. Got second-hand shame - do you know how lame, goofy, and embarrassing you were? I'll stop with the slang to prevent this from ever-"

Profusely blushing and regretting her words, Mikayla sputtered out,

"A-Anyway, come inside - we have to talk about this!"

She dragged him inside--by the arm--before he could open his mouth.

"O-Okay, calm down," Wayne voiced, stumbling into the room.

Immediately, he saw his sister take her seat at the front of the bed, patting the part to her right.

Wayne sighed before sitting alongside her. With some trepidation, Mikayla brought up her phone. Before she resumed the video, she turned to her brother, saying,

"You didn't watch all of it, did you?"

"Nope. 'That' part was just too... insane. I had to pause it and hurry to show you."

Turning to her phone, she said,

"Same. Let's watch it from the very beginning."

'The beginning?'

Mikayla knew that she was about to watch porn with her brother. She knew that they'd seen the video, so they could've just watched the little that remained or simply talked about it.

But no. Mikayla found her younger brother highly attractive, and somewhere deep down, she wanted something taboo to happen between them. Hence the reason why she chose to sit down for a whole session of strange pornography with her brother.

Though as the video began, she wondered why Wayne didn't make a suggestion to just talk about it, or said that it'd be weird watching it from the beginning with his own flesh and blood.

She wondered if he too, harbored deep-seeded taboo thoughts of incest.

__

To the left of the screen, there was a live chat. People were saying "hi" and such in friendly greetings.

The mother-and-son streamers who started the live were David and Eliza. They were fairly beloved with hundreds of thousands of followers, so many of their fans came to watch and support immediately.

In a brightened stone-walled room with the only object--aside from the tripod-mounted camera currently recording--being a single iron chair, stood the blood relatives.

The nineteen-year-old David stood at attention, some feet away while facing his forty-something busty mother sitting in the aforementioned chair.

Lengths of sturdy, well-knotted rope were wrapped around her torso, keeping her bound to the chair. Just behind her, a square Chinese lantern was alight on the ground.

Strangely enough, the woman seemed equal parts nervous and excited; whereas her son just seemed plain nervous.

"Ready?" he asked.

She nodded in response.

David got direct before Eliza, putting out a hypnotic watch; gently swaying it from side to side.

"S-Start," he told her, exhaling.

Somewhat nervous, Eliza hyped herself up by breathing in and out with a smile.

Frowning, becoming serious, she stared at the hypnotic watch, eyes following its every movement.

Shortly after, she softly spoke,

"Tick... Tock... Come for me."

The lantern behind flickered, and Eliza suddenly went stiff; back slightly arched, frightened gaze a tad upward.

"Sc-Scary shit," David whispered. He trembled, though made sure to keep the watch unmoving before her.

"So, Mom, do you feel it?"

Anxiety growing over her features, Eliza gave a sluggish nod.

"Where's it touching, Mom?"

"It..."

She gave a timid smile.

"The thing's hugging me from behind, David. I can hear and feel it breathing down my neck."

"Well, that's disturbing," David said, looking like he wanted to stop; to just forget about their finding and leave.

"You wanna stop?"

"No chance, Son. We've come this far; spent hours searching for the tablet. I just... Fine. I'll grow some balls."

Steeling her nerves, Eliza looked over her left shoulder, almost giving herself a heart attack; beholding the visage of a stoic, utterly insane wide-eyed woman.

Long white hair, glowing yellow eyes, completely black face and body, pearly-white teeth showing through slightly parted lips: A smiling ghost who's not yet willing to give up on life.

"Mom, what're you seeing?"

"I... Some sort of..."

Eliza really looked as if she wanted to cry, pursing her lips.

"terrifying smiling demon lady."

"Really?" David questioned, seeming moderately excited.

"Does she have horns?"

Eyes not leaving the spirit, Eliza gulped before answering,

"No. That's not...important anyway. I'll just... say the words."

Still staring into those gleaming, wide yellow eyes of the ghost, Eliza slowly parted her lips, telling her...

"Live again."

Eliza's head snapped back in her son's direction, her mouth went agape, and her head tilted to the ceiling. Heavy, raspy breathing reverberated throughout.

The room shook for a moment, causing

David to jump back in shock. The lantern went out, then lit itself again.

Then low, shrill, unordinary laughter came.

Pocketing the hypnotic watch, David looked at his mother. Her head was lowered.

"Mo...Mom?"

When she gradually raised her head, he saw a huge grin plastered on her face, as well as wide glowing yellow eyes.

"Mommy's-" Her voice was deeper, yet still feminine. Raspy, yet a bit too raspy.

"a little different now, David. She's still here; I'm still me, but as I just told you, we're a teensy bit different now."

"Souls merged," David muttered, half-wanting to blow out the lantern and get the fuck out of there.

Mustering courage, David parted his lips to say,

"Th-The tablet mentioned you... creatures and your characteristics, but they didn't say what you are. So, what are you, really?"

Eliza licked her lips in a seductive manner, sticking out her tongue thereafter, slowly twirling it around, peering straight into his pupils.

'Shit, that's hot,' David thought on instinct, feeling his cock grow semi-erect.

A maniacal giggle rolled out before Eliza retracted her tongue.

"Who, me?"

She chuckled - an unnerving display of mirth.

"I'm your mother, but at the same time, a ghost who's been lustful, pent up for far too long. Glad you called me."

Her eyes traversed his muscular physique, getting more aroused watching as he grew nervous.

"Ever since you attained that hot bod a year ago, did you know that Mommy began seeing you in a different light? I masturbate at the image of your toned chest and abs, Son."

Feeling enticed by that thought, David felt blood rushing to his cock. Blushing, he swiftly got out,

"Wha-What are you saying? Mo-Mom-"

"Don't think I don't notice the way you look at me from time to time."

David's heart skipped a beat.

"You want to fuck me. You want to fuck and cum inside your mommy."

Eliza's eyes traveled to his huge bulge, and she softly moaned.

"Ah, see..."

David noticed her gaze and froze, feeling himself get even harder.

"Mom..."

Sensually, she bit down on her lower lip.

"Look at you getting all excited for the woman who gave birth to you. Want me to ride your cock, Son? I know you want to shove it all the way inside me; rearrange my guts. Just say the words."

"N-No."

Though David said that, he was thinking,

'Yes, Mom! I want to fuck you so bad! I want to shoot my load all the way inside you and make you moan and scream and cum!'

Eliza breathed out - a joyful motion.

"I heard your thoughts, David."

David paled, and before he knew it, he was on his back. The rope restraining his mother turned into a puddle of water that soaked her white dress, making it see-through.

She stood. It was evident that she wasn't wearing any brassiere or panties at all.

"Look at me; all of me. Mommy didn't wear any undergarments, hoping that something sexual would happen between us on this expedition."

Almost subconsciously, David reached for his belt, undid it, and pulled down his pants.

His eight-inches member stood upward and erect, and he began slowly jerking it while staring at his mother's face, tits, and fat shaved pussy.

"Fuck," David got out.

"I don't care if we're live. You're just so fucking sexy, Mom."

Eliza moaned - a whisper of a moan, causing David's hand movements to accelerate.

"I'm glad to finally hear you say those words, David."

Before he knew it, David was the one sitting on the chair. He took his hand off his dick and opened his mouth to voice his surprise.

He didn't get to. His mother immediately--face toward him--sat on his cock, taking every inch deep inside.

The duo took a deep breath, moaning somewhat. Then the grinning Eliza started slowly gyrating her hips - back and forth, up and down, round and round.

"Fuck, Mom!!!"

David embraced his mother and started a rapid movement, pistoning in and out of her drenched pussy. The sloppy sounds... her moans... and the ways she continued moving her hips. It was no surprise that David soon yelled,

"I'm really going to cum inside you, Mom!!!"

Tensing, feeling his balls tighten, David wrapped his arms around her with even more fervor; groaning as he shot load after load.

His mother arched her back, face contorted in deep pleasure as she stuck out her tongue.

"Cumming, Son."

With those words, she squirted all over his dick.

Exhaling for just a short while, she started bouncing on his cock - as fast as she could while saying,

"Fuuuckk..."

While bringing out moans from her son, Eliza squirted over his cock, and that pushed him over the edge as he loudly groaned. As if he was in pain, he shouted,

"Shit!!!", flooding his mother's womb for the second time.

His mother sat still on his cock, softly laughing to herself as he tried to catch his breath.

"I've..." David began,

"never cum that hard before, Mom."

He gave a relatively spent smile.

"Loving this version of you."

Bringing her face close to his, Eliza kissed him, intertwined their tongues. Soon afterward, she leaned back.

"Your balls are empty, but we're not done yet, Son."

"Hmm?"

With great lust, she bit down on the side of his neck, drawing blood, sucking it. David's eyes seemed dazed. He gazed off into the distance, straight at the camera, like he was barely conscious.

"Why does this," he spoke, grabbing his mother's hips.

"feel so good?!"

David rammed his cock in and out of her, making her shake up and down, still latching onto his neck while moaning and squirting on his cock. David's now large balls--seemingly filled to the brim--tightened as he sent rope after rope of cum into her womb.

"Mom!!!"

Eliza took her mouth off her son's neck, screaming with pleasure, squirting on his cock again. They both lifted off the chair, levitating some ways above.

"C'mon, David!!! Give everything to Mommy!!!"

Clutching her tightly, drool spilled down David's chin as he rocked his hips one final time, filling the woman who gave birth to him.

Right then and there, the light of the lantern went out, signifying the ghost's departure.

Thus the duo slammed back down to the chair. David's cock went too deep. Too much. His mother gripped him tightly.

"Cumming," she spoke into his ear.

Eliza's eyes--no longer glowing and back to their natural color--rolled to the back of her head as her pussy gushed out water. Her son ejaculated, cramming her cunt with his semen yet again.

Resting on her son's cock, knowing the camera was still recording, that they were still live, Eliza harbored no regrets; panting while looking back at the camera with a grin.

"I never knew that sex could feel so good."

"Me... neither," David told her with a grin.

"We'll definitely have to do the ritual again, Mom."

Turning back to her son while beaming, Thea noticed that the bite marks--bleeding wounds--on his neck were closed.

__

Eyes wide and visibly getting hot and bothered, Wayne had to say,

"Intense shit."

Mikayla silently pocketed the phone, seeming disturbed yet aroused.

Turning to her brother with flushed cheeks, Mikayla glanced at his privates. Sure enough, there was a huge boner showing itself through his shorts.

She looked to his face, and she could see that his gaze was on her shorts. With flushed cheeks, she looked down, seeing the wetness seep through.

"I'm so wet."

Wayne's cock bobbed at her words and he nervously chuckled, trying not to make things awkward.

"Y-Yeah. And I'm so hard."

He froze, thinking he might have messed up by saying that.

His horny sister met his eyes, staring into them for a while. Wayne's boner had not calmed down one bit, nor had Mikayla's pussy gotten any drier.

"Wayne."

Wayne tensed at the sudden calling of his name.

"Y-Yeah, Mikayla?"

"Be honest. Do you secretly want to fuck me?"

"H-Huh? Wh-What're you talking about Mikayla?"

He scoffed - an obviously fake one.

"You're so weird. I'm your brother."

Mikayla gave him an adorable pouting look that made his heart skip a beat and his cock bounce in his jeans.

"I asked if you ever... thought of fucking your sister. Please, Wayne, I need to know. Right now. Talk to your big sis. Tell her the truth like you've done so many other times."

Tentatively... Wayne nodded. Confident that she felt the same way, he smiled.

"How couldn't I, Mikayla? You're the cutest, most sexy girl I've ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. I've cum gallons thinking about your eyes, face, tits, pussy, and fat ass. Your body's just so fucking slutty."

Mikayla breathed out - relieved and even more horny.

'Deep down I knew I wasn't being paranoid when I thought he was sneaking perverted glances at me. Spying on me in the shower...'

Briefly, she bit down on her lower lip.

"I'm," she began,

"sure you know it's the same for me. I don't think I've masturbated to you as often as you do me, but I did it frequently. 'Did', because I stopped. Felt guilty afterwards of course 'cause you're my little brother. I've always taken care of you and treated you as such, so I... repressed that part of myself."

She shook her head, inhaling.

"But it looks like it's resurfacing. And it's all your fault for being the hottest little brother ever."

Wayne seemed pleased, realization over his features.

"Hm-hm. You're thinking of doing that ritual, aren't you?"

Mikayla almost gasped.

"Yes, but..."

She seemed pensive. Hesitant.

"Jesus, Wayne, we're not even step-siblings. You're my actual flesh and blood. It'd be so wrong. And could you imagine if Mom and Dad ever found out? We'd definitely be acting differently after fucking each other - don't you think they'd catch on when they return from their tri-?"

She paused. Wayne's hand was suddenly down her shorts, caressing her pussy and teasing her clit. She moaned, gazing into his enchanting eyes, pursing her lips.

"Fuck..."

With a casual smile, Wayne told her,

"You're overthinking things. Just relax. One step at a time. Don't give up before we've even started."

He continued massaging Mikayla's cunt. Her breathing became heavy.

"Everything's gonna work out. Mom and Dad won't be back for another month. We'll have plenty of time figuring out things until then."

Wayne removed his hand from Mikayla's pussy, leaving her panting and vying for more.

"How about you get the supplies for the ritual, Sis? We'll fuck each other even harder than we've ever fantasized.

Mikayla had thought of having sex with her brother more than a few times. However never, ever, to that degree.

But, that video, how it spurred so much pleasure and lust between mother and son, blood relatives... it was undeniably wildly arousing and enticing.

Looking at her brother, Mikayla swiftly leaned forward, passionately--hungrily--kissing him, sticking inside her tongue.

Leaning back, she saw that Wayne was breathless, yearning for more.

She cupped his dick-printed shorts, running her hand along its length and staring into his eyes.

Sensually, she told him,

"Wait for your big sis, Wayne. I'll be buying the supplies for the ritual."

Sessared
Sessared
254 Followers
12