Incestuous Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That she set out to do. Literally running with a grin, Mikayla got in her Mazda CX-30, used her GPS to navigate to the nearest party supply store and immediately sought a square Chinese lantern to briskly purchase it.

Her next stop was a specialty watch shop. She arrived, bought the hypnotic watch, and drove to an outdoor supply store where she bought lengths of rope.

Finally, she drove home - in surprisingly less time than she thought she would. Only twenty-seven minutes had passed.

Mikayla hoped her little brother was still excited, because she sure as hell was.

Getting inside with a large bag of supplies and loudly shutting the door with her bubble butt, Mikayla went to sprint up the stairs, but the words,

"I'm down here, Mikayla!" made her stop and glance to her right.

"On my way!" she gleefully shouted.

Sprinting into the laundry room, she slowed because she'd slipped and almost met the ground.

Inhaling and maintaining her smile, she saw in the laundry room a flight of stairs leading down. She made her descent and entered the basement.

'Twas a concrete-walled space that had a single light bulb that illuminated the place.

Smack dab in the middle was a wooden chair, along with a naked, smirking Wayne; his ten-inches erect BBC standing at attention.

"Oh, my God, why are you naked?!" The blushing Mikayla put both hands over her face and slightly turned her head away.

Wayne chuckled.

"C'mon, Sis, aren't we planning to fuck like rabbits?"

"I..."

She sighed, removing her hands and turning to look at him in all his muscled, toned buck-naked glory.

"Fuck," she murmured, enthralled and real fucking horny.

Wayne loved the way his sister looked at him. His dick did too, throbbing once at the thought of finally fucking his sister. He'd fantasized about it more than a few times. His sister was a total smokeshow, and he was a horny bastard, so of course he did.

"Just put down the supplies, Mikayla," he coolly told her, smiling.

"Get comfortable, take off those clothes, and have a seat while little bro gets everything ready."

His words, the way he said them... Mikayla couldn't resist doing as asked with no protest.

She lifted her shirt over her head, letting her perfect E-cup tits jiggle free. Wayne whistled, causing her to blush more than she ever did today.

Sliding her shorts and panty down at the same time, Mikayla threw them aside, smiling at Wayne; kind of nervous; butterflies in her stomach; pussy totally soaked.

She cleared her throat.

"Let's start right away, Wayne."

She sauntered past her brother, feeling him smack her on the ass.

Mikayla moaned, perking up in surprise for a moment. Then, eyes twinkling with mischief, she grabbed him by the balls. His eyes widened, and she let go with a wry smile, walking onward while swaying her hips.

Wayne chuckled to himself.

Some time after she'd taken her seat, her brother lit the Chinese lantern, putting it on the ground behind her. He also--in surprisingly very little time--bound her to the chair with the lengths of sturdy rope.

Taking out the hypnotic watch, Wayne got directly before her, calmly gazing into her eyes while swaying it in front of her face.

"Remember, Sis, focus and say the words."

Mikayla nodded, appearing serious while eyeing the watch's every motion.

She breathed in... then out. After a while, she softly spoke,

"Tick... Tock... Come for me."

The lantern behind flickered, and Mikayla suddenly went stiff; back slightly arched, excited gaze a tad upward.

"Yes," she whispered.

"It's here."

"So, uh, where's it touching? What's it doing?"

"It's definitely behind me - faintly breathing. One hand's on my throat, the other's on the top of my head."

Wayne found that odd, brows creased as he appeared pensive.

"Hmm..."

"It's strange, but exciting because I know it's gonna... make me fuck you harder than I ever thought I could."

Hearing those words, Wayne seemed raring to get things running, so he told her,

"Look at it."

Grinning, she turned her head and beheld the spirit's pitch-black countenance.

Total blackness. Nonexistence in the incorporeal flesh. It sported no eyes, no mouth, no hair; none of the features of the ghost that possessed Eliza.

Mikayla swallowed saliva, growing anxious by the moment.

"Huh... Yeah, looks like a demon alright. Real nightmare fuel, this one."

"C'mon, Mikayla, don't get cold feet now. Say the words."

"I will, I will."

Exhaling, she slowly parted her lips before saying...

"Live again."

Mikayla could swear that very briefly--a millisecond--she had been in the inhospitable vacuum of space.

The room did not tremble as it did for Eliza. However, the lantern did go out and light itself again.

The young lady's head was lowered, but there was no laughter like there had been in Eliza's possession.

Wayne appeared fairly nervous as he voiced with narrowed eyes,

"Um... Ms. Ghost and Mikayla?"

When Mikayla raised her head, Wayne saw that his sister's eyes were black - even her scleras. She was smiling, but there was not a shred of emotion in her eyes.

"Woah..."

"Wayne..." Mikayla's voice sounded very much the same, only a tad deeper. Her tone was quite cheerful, yet at the same time, lacking in energy.

She cocked her head to one side.

"Why are you just standing there, you silly goose? Come untie your big sis so we can finally start a long, incestuous relationship."

Gaze on his throbbing dick, Mikayla licked her lips - like an experienced whore. It was too hot. Too lewd. Precum began leaking from Wayne's member.

"I know you want to ram your big, fat black cock all the way up in your sister, Wayne. So what's the hold-up?"

Almost falling over himself, an eager Wayne did just that. The instant after, Mikayla stood and calmly told him,

"Lie on the ground."

"Alright, alright."

Beaming, Wayne did as commanded.

As soon as he got on his back, he gasped and heard a suppressed moan.

To his surprise, his sister was sitting on his cock, leaning forward; that same smiling face mere inches from his. She put one arm behind his head, and the other around his torso; in a way embracing him and employing part of her as a pillow.

"C'mon, Wayne," she whispered, those pitch-black eyes of her wide.

"Fuck your big sister with everything you have."

'Those eyes...'

Wayne groaned, rapidly pumping his BBC in and out of his sister's sopping cunt. Sounds of their incestuous action reverberated.

His sister wasn't moaning at all, evidently holding back the urge to do so by cutely scrunching up her face and telling him,

"Yes. My little brother has the best cock ever. Fuck... me harder, Wayne."

Wayne gritted his teeth, wrapping her in a hug whilst rigidly moving his hips upward.

"Ah," she tenderly breathed into his ear, closing her eyes for a moment.

"You're giving me the best orgasm ever, Wayne. Cumming soooo hard...."

"Shit, Sis!!!"

Wayne's movements accelerated. His sister tensed, tightly clutching the back of his head and torso.

A soft gasp fled her lips.

"Cumming again, Wayne."

Her voice, her words, the way the walls of her pussy gripped his cock proved too much.

"You're too fucking hot, Mikayla!!!"

Wayne blew his load deep inside his sister's womb, roaring and repeatedly slamming his dick into her all the while.

There was something unnatural about Mikayla's pussy. It was latching onto Wayne, squeezing his member and he couldn't stop moving his hips.

"This feels way too good!!!"

As it became increasingly difficult to stifle her moans, and as Wayne's dick tunneled at Mikayla's pussy, the duo floated upwards; literally fucking in the air.

"~Ah, fuck, Little Bro~!!!" Mikayla's moans were wild now; raucous.

"~I'm cumming again~!!!"

Wayne groaned, his balls tightened, and he whispered into her ear,

"Drain my fucking balls.", splattering his sister's womb with semen once more.

Curling her toes mid-orgasm, Mikayla maneuvered herself in the air, keeping her legs wrapped around her brother while turning her back to him; having him thrust inside her again.

Mikayla tensed, clenching all muscles while water spilled from her mouth and down her chin. Suddenly, her breasts were cupped - whilst her G-spot was constantly being probed. It was too much for the woman.

"Cummin' cummin' cummin'!!!"

Squirt gushed from her cunt, slathering her brother's cock. A moan rushed out of Wayne's lips.

"Me... too," he gently spoke, closing his eyes while filling her with sperm, ejecting the hot, sticky contents of his balls.

Oddly, when his eyes reopened, Wayne felt like he could fuck and cum even more. Much more.

And that he did. Nonstop, he fucked his sister for five hours in various positions while levitating.

Though it seemed like the duo were about to reach their limit.

With her legs on his shoulders, his cross-eyed, tongue-showing big sister yelled,

"Cummin'!!! Cummin' from your huge black cock again, Wayne!!!"

Wayne gritted his teeth, ramming his cock to the hilt one final time, yelling,

"You're draining my cock, you fucking slut!!!"

Great amounts of sperm fled his cock, coating his sister's womb for the umpteenth time.

"Fuck," his sister got out, moaning after.

The light of the lantern went out, and Mikayla's eyes returned to their natural forms.

However, the duo continued floating in the air.

Upon catching his breath, Wayne frantically looked about, opening his mouth.

Before he could say anything, his smiling sister jerked her hip.

He groaned in some measure of pain.

"It's fine," she told him.

"I haven't left. And I won't."

Wayne seemed genuinely terrified.

Seamlessly, they drifted down onto the chair.

Still sitting on his cock, Mikayla tilted his chin upward, planting a kiss on his lips. Moving back, she giggled.

"Your new and improved big sis has a lot of plans, Wayne. When they get back, Mom and Dad are in for a wild awakening."

12