Incestuous Sex is All Around Us Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My mother and my aunt are seeing my naked prick. They both saw my erect cock,' I thought while sexually excited that I had finally exposed myself to them. 'I can't believe that I had the sexual audacity to expose my naked prick to my mother and to my aunt,' I thought.

Opening my eyes a crack, I watched them staring at my naked body as if they had never seen a naked man before. My mother and my aunt stared at my naked, erect prick as if they had never seen a naked prick before. Having always wanted to expose my naked cock to my mother and to my aunt, two for one, I couldn't believe that I was exposing my naked cock to both of them at the same time now. Something that I'll always remember and will never forget, I couldn't wait to masturbate over this later.

"He has a big dick," I heard my aunt whisper.

My mother laughed.

"If his father had a cock as big as my son's prick, maybe we'd still be married," she said with a dirty laugh.

While wondering what she was thinking, I could literally feel the heat of my aunt's forbidden stare. Then, surprising me, as if talking to herself, my aunt whispered what she was thinking. Albeit in whispers, she verbalized what she wished she could do to my naked body and specifically to my naked, erect prick.

"I wish I could stroke him," she whispered as if talking to herself. "I wish I could suck him. I'd love for Vinnie to cum in my mouth. I'd love to swallow his cum," whispered my aunt to my mother.

My mother looked at her sister my horrified. She looked at her sister as if she had suddenly lost her mind.

"Virginia, how dare you? What's wrong with you? That's my son you're talking about. That's your blood related nephew. You can't have sex with him. That's wrong. That's perverted. That's incestuous," whispered my mother. "That's nasty."

# # #

Even though it was dark in my bedroom, as if I was a male stripper on stage, the bright light from the hall illuminated me. My mother and my aunt could clearly see my naked body. They could clearly see my naked, erect prick. Sexually teasing them, as if my cock was a deadly snake, a cobra, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my dick. While trying to make my penis irresistible, I wished one of them would take the hint, take me in their hand and stroke me before taking me in their mouth to suck me.

Something that I habitually do before falling asleep, helping me to sleep, I masturbate myself. I was slowly stroking myself to a nice erection when I heard my mother and my aunt talking and laughing while walking up the stairs. Invading my privacy, I knew they'd be barging in my bedroom and entering my room without knocking. I knew they'd finally be seeing me naked. I knew they'd be staring at my erect, naked prick.

In sexual anticipation of them opening my bedroom door, I already had an erection. Saving myself and them the embarrassment, I could have covered myself with a sheet but I didn't do that. Having always wanted to expose myself to my mother and to my aunt, I wanted to show them what they both wanted to see. While hoping they'd do more than just look and stare, curious for their reactions, I couldn't wait for them to see my naked prick.

With me making the first incestuous move by stripping myself naked and them making the next incestuous move by barging in my bedroom without knocking, I wondered if they'd look, stare, or look away in disgust. Yet, sexually shocking me, as if I was dreaming it, I never expected my aunt to do what she did. With her showing her cards by making the first, incestuous move, indeed, my aunt Virginia is such a nasty whore.

After barging in my bedroom and opening my bedroom door without knocking, I couldn't believe they were both in my room when I was naked. Instead of immediately leaving my bedroom when they saw me without my clothes, they stood there staring. Then, sexually shocking me, something unexpected happened.

My aunt walked over to my bed, lifted her short, tight skirt to her waist so that she could kneel, exposed her red pantyhose pussy, and knelt beside my bed as if praying. Surprising me, she took my semi-erect prick in her soft hand to stroke slowly me before she took me in her warm mouth to suck me while stroking me faster. My mother watched her sister masturbating me.

I never knew how good a hand job felt until my aunt was giving me one. She had the perfect amount of pressure on my cock while stroking me harder and faster. I couldn't wait to cum for my aunt while my mother watched. Then, when she took me in her mouth, I lost my mind.

'My aunt is stroking my prick,' I thought. 'I can't believe my aunt is giving me a hand job. My aunt is sucking my prick,' I thought while enjoying my aunt's blowjob. 'I can't believe my aunt is giving me a blowjob. This is unbelievable. I'll be remembering this and masturbating over this for the rest of my life.'

Taking sexual advantage of me, something that I wished I could do to her, I couldn't believe my aunt was having sex with my drunken, half-asleep, naked body. I couldn't believe she was stroking my prick while sucking my prick. Something that I masturbated over while imagining my aunt naked and her having sex with me, she made my incestuous, sexual fantasy come true.'

# # #

"Virginia, what are you doing," protested my mother while watching her kid sister having her wicked, sexual way with my stiff prick? "Don't do that? Stop that. That's wrong. That's nasty," said my mother while making no move to stop her sister from having her sexual way with my stiff prick. "How dare you? What's wrong with you?"

Instead of pulling my aunt away, my mother stared at my naked prick while watching her sister stroke my cock and suck my cock. As if my mother wished it was her stroking my prick and sucking my prick, she continued watching her sister blow me. I watched my mother finger her nipples through her blouse and bra. Clearly, she was sexually aroused from watching her sister stroke me while sucking me. Then, returning to her senses, she attacked her sister again.

"Virginia! What's wrong with you? Stop that! Remove Vinnie's cock from your mouth at once," she whispered while feebly protesting.

Not obeying her sister, my aunt continued stroking my prick and sucking my cock. Answering the question that I always wondered, if she sucked cock, indeed, a good cocksucker, my cock wasn't the first cock she sucked. Ignoring my mother, seemingly, she was determined to make me cum in her mouth. Ignoring her sister, seemingly, she was determined to swallow my load.

Now knowing the whore my aunt was, with her attending spring break every year in college, it wouldn't surprise me if she hoped that I'd cum not only in her mouth but also all over her face. With her attending drunken, frat orgies, it wouldn't surprise me if she hoped that I'd give her a cum bath, too. Unable to tell if I was dreaming or if my aunt was really blowing me, too good to miss, I only wished that I was wide awake and sober.

"Oh, my God, Virginia. How dare you? What's wrong with you? That's disgusting. You're disgusting. That's my son. That's your nephew. I can't believe you're blowing my son. I can't believe you're sucking Vincent's cock. Stop that. Get out of there before you awaken him," whispered my mother in a restrained screech.

Opening my eyes just enough to watch my aunt giving me a blowjob, I couldn't believe my aunt was stroking my prick while sucking my prick. I couldn't believe my mother was there watching her sister having her wicked, sexual way with my naked body. If it wasn't enough that my aunt was blowing me, while mildly protesting, my mother watched as her sister blew me. I never thought my mother would watch me getting blown. Staring at my naked prick, my mother stared at her sister having sex with me as if she wanted to stroke my cock and suck my cock, too.

# # #

Sexually attracted to my aunt, she was a good-looking woman with B cup breasts, big, blue eyes, and beautiful, long, red hair. From stroking myself to an erection before my mother and aunt entered my room, and from my aunt stroking me and blowing me, I had a huge erection now. With me already horny from the strippers at the strip club, as if she was my whore instead of my aunt, surprising her that I was awake, I put a gentle hand behind my aunt's pretty, redhead. Impaling her mouth with my cock, nearly gagging on my stiff prick, I pushed her mouth forward.

Something that I seemingly, involuntarily did in my sleep, I humped her mouth and fucked her face. Still half asleep and drunk, to be honest, I really didn't know what I was doing. For all that I knew, I was dreaming.

With me an incorrigible breast man and having always wanted to feel my aunt's naked breasts, this was my chance to feel my aunt's naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. I stuck my horny hand down her low-cut top and inside of her bra. I felt and fondled her modest breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

While my aunt continued blowing me, I continued touching, feeling, squeezing, fondling, and groping her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. As much as I enjoyed having my cock stroked and sucked by my redheaded aunt, she seemed to enjoy having her naked tits fondled and her nipples fingered. Unable to tell if I was dreaming or if this was really happening, whether imagined or real, I enjoyed having incestuous sex with my aunt.

Still in shock that my aunt was stroking my stiff prick while sucking my engorged dick, whether imagined or real, it didn't take me very long to cum in her mouth. Then, when she released the pressure from my still erect prick from her lips, an involuntary reaction, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face and in her beautiful, red hair. With my mother still watching, I gave my aunt quite the cum bath. Awash in cum, I ejaculated all over my aunt's beautiful hair and all over her pretty face.

"It's your turn, Vivian," whispered my aunt to her sister with a sexy laugh. "It's your turn to stroke your son's prick and suck Vinnie's cock. I'm sure he was plenty of cum left to cum in your mouth and all over your face. I'm sure that he has plenty of cum left to give you a cum bath, too," whispered my aunt to my mother with a dirty laugh.

I watched my aunt wiping cum from her hair and face with a hand towel that I kept by my bed. I watched her stare at my semi-erect, naked cock before staring at her sister. I wondered if my mother would do what my aunt suggested she do. I wondered if my mother would stroke my prick and suck my erect cock. I wondered if my mother would allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth and all over her pretty face.

"Go ahead. I dare you to blow your son," said my aunt. "I double dare you to stroke his cock while sucking his prick. I triple dare you to allow him to cum in your mouth and swallow his cum."

Taking the high road, my mother voiced her outrage to my aunt in a controlled whisper.

"How dare you, Virginia? What's wrong with you? I'd never have sex with my son. I'd never suck his prick. I'd never allow him to cum in my mouth and I'd never swallow Vincent's cum," said my mother. "You frigging whore, what's wrong with you to have sex with your nephew?"

Yet, in deference to my mother's outrage, with her still staring at my erect prick, never removing her stare from my naked cock, I could clearly see that my mother was sexually aroused watching her sister having sex with me. She seemed sexually aroused watching her kid sister stroke me. She seemed sexually aroused watching Virginia blow me. She seemed sexually aroused watching me cum in my aunt's mouth and all over her face.

My aunt left my bedroom and my mother closed my bedroom door behind them. That night, unsure if my aunt really blew me or if I was having a drunken dream, I dreamt of my aunt stroking my prick and sucking my prick while my mother watched. One of my favorite dreams to masturbate over, I dreamt of cumming in my aunt's mouth and all over her face. I dreamt of fondling my aunt's B cup breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Then, I dreamt of my mother stroking me while I fondled her huge breasts and fingered her erect nipples. I dreamt of my mother blowing me. I dreamt of my mother sucking my cock in the way that her sister had sucked my prick. I dreamt of cumming in my mother's mouth and all over her pretty face. I dreamt of giving my mother a cum bath, too.

To be continued with chapter 2, My Mother Sucks my Cock...

12