Incestuous Sex is All Around Us Ch. 02

Story Info
Vinnie has sex with mother, aunt, sister, and grandmother.
9.3k words
4.23
22.6k
36
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incestuous Sex is All Around Us, #2

Vivian blows her son, Vincent, and allows him to cum in her mouth and all over her face.

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 1:

Sexually attracted to my Aunt Virginia, my mother's kid sister, she was a good-looking woman with modest B cup breasts, big, blue eyes, and beautiful, long, red hair. After hearing my mother and my aunt coming upstairs to my bedroom, I stroked myself to an erection before they had entered my room. In anticipation of them barging in my bedroom without knocking, with them thinking that I was drunk and sleeping, ready to surprise them, I already had a huge erection.

I was already horny from seeing topless strippers at the strip club in celebration of my 21st birthday. As if she was my whore instead of my aunt, as soon as my aunt surprised me by barging in my bedroom and stroking while sucking my cock, I surprised her that I was awake. When she started blowing me, with my mother watching her sister having sex with me, afraid that she'd stop, I put a gentle hand behind her pretty, redheaded head. Holding her in place by impaling her mouth with my cock, nearly gagging her my stiff prick, I pushed her mouth forward.

Something that I seemingly, involuntarily did in my sleep, I humped her mouth and fucked her face. Still half asleep and drunk, to be honest, even though I was determined to cum in my aunt's mouth, I really didn't know what I was doing. For all that I knew, perhaps, having sex with my Aunt Virginia hadn't really happened. Perhaps, I was having sex with my aunt in a drunken dream. After all, I dreamt of having sex with my aunt many times before while masturbating myself.

Confused and questioning myself, maybe, I hadn't had sex with her. Maybe, I had been dreaming. Maybe, I dreamt the whole thing. As if I was sleeping and whether or not I was dreaming, if it was a dream, with my dream seeming so real, I couldn't believe my aunt gave me a blowjob. My longtime sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe she sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

With me an incorrigible breast man and having always wanted to feel my aunt's naked breasts, this was my chance to feel her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. While she stroked and sucked me, I stuck my horny hand down her low-cut top and inside of her bra. I felt and fondled her modest breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Compared to my mother's D cup big tits, my aunt had B cup breasts. Nevertheless, the smaller size, her tits were firm and shapely. Fitting perfectly in the palms of my hand, she had nice, little tits.

While my aunt continued stroking me and sucking me, I continued touching, feeling, squeezing, fondling, and groping her naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. As much as I enjoyed having my cock stroked and sucked by my redheaded aunt, she seemingly enjoyed having her naked tits felt and fondled and her nipples fingered. With my mind in a fog from drinking excess alcohol and from lack of sleep, I was still unable to tell if I was dreaming or if this was really happening. Yet, whether imagined or real, I enjoyed having incestuous sex with my aunt.

Still in shock that my aunt was stroking my stiff prick while sucking my engorged dick, again, whether imagined or real, it didn't take me very long to cum in her mouth. Then, when she released the pressure of her lips that she had on my still erect prick, an involuntary reaction, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over my aunt's pretty face and throughout her beautiful, red hair. With my mother still watching, I gave my aunt quite the cum bath.

# # #

"It's your turn, Vivian," whispered my aunt to my mother, her sister, with a sexy laugh after he was done blowing me. "It's your turn to stroke your son's prick and suck Vinnie's cock. I'm sure he was plenty of cum left to cum in your mouth and all over your face. I'm sure he has plenty of cum left to give you a cum bath, too," whispered my aunt to my mother with a dirty laugh.

I watched my aunt wipe cum from her hair and her face with a hand towel that I kept by my bed. I watched her stare at my semi-erect, naked prick before staring at her sister. I wondered if my mother would do what my aunt suggested she do.

I couldn't believe my mother had watched her sister having sex with my drunken, sleeping body. I wondered if my mother would dare stroke my cock? I wondered if she'd dare suck my prick? I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth and all over her face? I wondered if she'd allow me to give her cum bath? Would my mother be sexually motivated enough after watching her sister having sex with me to have sex with me, too?

"Go ahead. I dare you to blow your son, Vivian," said my aunt when my mother hesitated even touching my cock. "I double dare you to stroke his cock while sucking his prick. I triple dare you to allow him to cum in your mouth and swallow his cum. I did all of those sexy things with my nephew, now it's your turn to do all of those sexy things with your son," she said while laughing.

Instead of getting down and dirty by stroking me and sucking me, my mother took the high road. Whether her anger was feigned or real, she voiced her outrage to my aunt in a controlled whisper. She seemed angry with her sister, perhaps because Virginia did what my mother had wanted to do with me but couldn't bring herself to do. She seemed angry because Virginia was the whore that my mother wanted to be but was unable to show that sexy side of her.

"How dare you, Virginia? What's wrong with you? I'd never have sex with my son," she whispered lying. "How dare you? I'd never suck his prick," she whispered while lying again. "I'd never allow him to cum in my mouth and I'd never swallow Vincent's cum," whispered my mother while spurting out more lies. "You frigging whore, what's wrong with you to have sex with your nephew?"

Yet, in deference to my mother's feigned outrage, with her still staring at my erect prick, never removing her eyes from my naked cock, I could clearly see that my mother was sexually aroused watching her sister having sex with me. As if my mother wanted to have sex with me, too, she seemed sexually aroused watching her kid sister stroke me. She seemed sexually aroused watching Virginia blow me. With her never removing her eyes from my aunt blowing me, she seemed sexually aroused watching me cum in my aunt's mouth and all over her face.

# # #

My aunt left my bedroom and my mother closed my bedroom door behind them. That night, still drunk and confused, I was unsure if my aunt really blew me or if I was having a drunken dream. Did my aunt really blow me or did I have a drunken dream of my aunt stroking my prick and sucking my prick while my mother watched. Unsure if it happened or not, I really didn't know. Racking my brain, I couldn't tell.

Actually, one of my favorite dreams and sexual fantasies that I masturbated over many times before, I dreamt of my aunt stroking me while sucking me. I dreamt of putting a heavy hand behind her pretty, redheaded head and humping her mouth and fucking her face. I dreamt of cumming in my aunt's mouth and all over her face. I dreamt of fondling my aunt's naked, B cup breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Another one of my favorite dreams to masturbate over, I dream of my mother stroking my cock while I fondle her huge D cup breasts and fingered her erect nipples. After my aunt dared my mother to blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth, I dreamt of my mother blowing me. I dreamt of my mother sucking my cock in the way that her sister had sucked my prick. I dreamt of cumming in my mother's mouth and all over her pretty face. I dreamt of giving my mother a cum bath, too.

'Only, now what? Where do I go from here? What happens next? What if I really had sex with my aunt? Was having incestuous sex with my aunt a one-time thing,' I thought? 'What do I do now that I had sex with her? Will she want to continue having sex with me? Will she ever want to have sex with me again? Will she allow me to continue have regular sex with her? To make sure that I wasn't dreaming when I thought that I was having sex with her, I'd love to have sex with her again.'

# # #

Chapter 2:

Shocking me and sexually exciting me, my mother sucks my cock and allows me to cum in her beautiful mouth.

The next morning after I showered, debating what I should do, I stood in the darkened hall in front of my mother's bedroom door while wearing just a towel. To be honest, I felt wickedly naughty to be standing in front of my mother's closed, bedroom while wearing just a towel and nothing else. In case I had dreamt of having sex with my aunt last night while dreaming of my mother watching, making sure she saw my naked prick, I wanted to flash my mother again. Now that I was wide awake and sober, I was curious to know her reaction to seeing my naked prick now.

'Would she look? Would she stare? Or would she look away in disgust,' I wondered?

Flashing her my naked, erect prick was the only way to know what my mother would do. Torn with doubt but motivated with sexual excitement, I debated if I should do what I was thinking about doing. I debated if I should do what I had dreamt of doing and had planned to do. I debated if I should do what I wanted to do with and to my MILF of a 43-year-old mother. Having second thoughts, a big sexual step, I debated if I should flash my mother my prick. I'd love to flash my mother my naked prick.

Whether I had dreamt it or not, I already had a throbbing and pulsating erection just thinking about doing what I was daring myself to do. In case I had dreamt it, after my mother stared at my naked prick while watching her sister stroke me and blow me, I was ready expose myself to my mother again. I was ready to allow my towel to drop in front of her. This time, without my aunt interfering and passing judgement on my mother, curious for her reaction, I was ready to expose my naked prick to my mother again.

'Oops, Mom, don't look at my naked cock.' I imagined saying when my towel fell.

Unable to pick up my towel, the perfect, sexual scenario, I imagined my towel falling when I was carrying something breakable with two hands.

'I'm so embarrassed,' I imagined saying to my mother.

I imagined feigning my embarrassment while my mother stared at my naked prick.

'Would you help me, please, mother? Pick up my towel and wrap it around me,' I imagined saying to her.

With her beautiful mouth a mere foot from my stiff prick, I imagined my mother squatting down in front of me while staring up at my cock. With her mouth level with my cock, I was tempted to put my hand around the back of my mother's pretty head. I imagined sticking my cock in her mouth, pulling her to me, and having her suck my prick. I imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face. I imagined cumming in my mother's beautiful mouth.

'Blow me, mother, blow me. Stroke my prick while sucking my prick,' I thought. 'Yet, do I dare sexually seduce my mother and have her blow me,' I thought? 'Do I dare cum in my mother's mouth?'

# # #

Clearer to me now, I was sure that I wasn't dreaming. My aunt really did stroke me. She really did blow me. She allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts while my mother watched. With incestuous sex all around me, my whole family are a bunch of perverts. Usually, it's the men who are sexually twisted but, in my family, it's the women.

'Wow,' I thought!

Something I had never done before but after my mother saw me naked and continued watching her sister stroking my cock and sucking my cock, I was sexually excited to expose my naked prick to her again. Never taking her eyes off my naked prick, she stared at my cock the entire time that her sister stroked and sucked me. Clearly, ripe for my sexual seduction, my mother wanted to have sex with me as much as her sister wanted to have sex with me. Definitely, after my aunt had sex with me, maybe my mother would have sex with me, too.

Waiting for the right moment when I hoped she was topless or naked, I stared at my mother's closed, bedroom door. I hoped that she was naked while dressing when I barged open her bedroom door without knocking. Taking a chance, I dared myself to open her bedroom door without knocking and barge in her bedroom. In the way that she and my aunt opened my bedroom door without knocking, and barged in my bedroom, returning the sexual favor, I was hoping to see my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

'Wow, how hot would that be to catch my mother topless or naked? Only, doubting my memory again, what if none of this ever happened? What if I had dreamt the whole thing. What if my aunt never stroked me and blew me? What if my mother had never seen nor stared at my naked cock? What if it was all a dream concocted in my drunken and sexually perverted imagination?'

Not knowing what to do, nevertheless, daring myself to barge open her bedroom door, I paused while staring at my mother's closed, bedroom door. Overwhelmed with horniness and sexual excitement in hoping to see my mother without her clothes, I was as nervous as I was sexually excited. This two-inch-thick wooden door was stopping me from seeing all that I had hoped and wanted to see of my naked mother.

'Yet, regardless if it really did happen or if I dreamt it, truth be told, I'd love to see her big, naked breasts. I'd love to see my mother's tits,' I thought while imagining seeing my mother topless or naked as soon as I barged open her bedroom door. 'I'd love to see my mother's big, erect nipples. I'd love to see my mother topless and/or naked. I'd love to see her naked ass and her naked, black, trimmed pussy. I wondered what my mother's reaction would be to me seeing her without her clothes.'

Yet, wanting more than just seeing my mother's naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass, in the way that I had or imagined having had sex with her sister, I wanted to have sex with my mother, too. Comparing sisters, one against the other, I wanted to touch and feel my mother everywhere while making out with her. I wanted her to blow me. In the way that I ejaculated or imagined ejaculating in her sister's mouth, I wanted to ejaculate in my mother's mouth, too.

Not done there, I wanted to mount my naked mother and make love to her. Bending her forward and taking her from behind, I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck my mother hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, and my cock. I wanted to make my mother my whore. I wanted to make her my sexual slave and personal, cum slut.

# # #

An early riser, my mother had already been up for hours. She had already been downstairs making coffee and cooking breakfast for my aunt, Virginia, and my sister, Veronica. With her sticking to her morning routine, about that time, hearing her climbing the stairs when I was in the bathroom, I knew she had come upstairs to change.

I knew she'd be removing her nightgown. I knew she'd be in her bedroom topless and/or naked. Giving myself an erection, I imagined my mother topless and/or naked. I imagined having sex with my mother while she was topless or naked. Only, trying to time the exact moment when she stripped off her nightgown and was topless or naked was difficult to guess.

With my mother barging in my bedroom and seeing me naked, this was my chance to barge in my mother's bedroom and see her topless or naked,' I thought with sexual excitement. 'Filled with sexual excitement, I couldn't wait to see my mother topless. I couldn't wait to see her naked. I wondered what her reaction would be to me seeing her topless and/or naked? I wondered if she'd be embarrassed or if she'd be sexually aroused.

As nervous as I was sexually excited, I just hoped that I timed it right when quickly bursting open her bedroom door. This may be my only chance to see my mother without her clothes. If I failed, no doubt, locking her bedroom door thereafter, she'd be more careful in dressing and undressing whenever I was in the house.

Returning the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, this was my chance to not only see my mother topless and/or naked but also to expose myself to her. Debating if I should barge open her bedroom door or not, I was as nervous as I was sexually excited. This was my mother and not some whore. Even more sexually exciting exposing myself to my mother than my aunt, I needed to do this.

Thinking about backing out and not opening her bedroom door, yet, my sexual excitement won out. Not backing out now, I had to do this. I was determined to barge open her bedroom door. I was determined to see my mother without her clothes. In the way that I had sex with my aunt or dreamt having sex with her, I was determined to have sex with my mother.

'A longtime coming, I wanted to finally see my mother topless and/or naked. I wanted to finally see her big, naked tits,' I thought. 'I wanted to see her shapely, naked ass and her trimmed, black pussy. This was it. This was really it. I was going to do it. Hoping that I timed it right when she was naked, I was going to barge open her bedroom door without knocking.'

# # #

With my aunt and my sister downstairs talking and drinking coffee, I listened at my mother's bedroom door. A sure sign that she was about to get dressed, I heard her open her dresser drawer and then I heard her close her dresser drawer. Suddenly silent, while wondering what she was doing now, perhaps, she was looking in her mirror while brushing her long, black hair. I had no idea what she was doing. I could only imagine. I could only guess and I hoped I guessed right when I opened her bedroom door without knocking.

Then, I heard her open her dresser drawer again. I heard an unmistakable rustling sound. I listened to her removing her clothes from the dresser drawer that she was going to wear for the day. Then, I heard her closing her dresser drawer again.

Finally, when I heard the distinctive rustle of her nightgown being lifted up and over her head, returning the favor of her seeing me naked, daring myself to do so, I barged open her bedroom door without knocking. As if she was a deer caught in headlines, stunned, as shocked as she seemed embarrassed and humiliated, she stood frozen while staring at me. Clutching her nightgown in her hands, I was seeing my mother topless. I couldn't believe I was finally seeing her huge, naked tits and her big, erect nipples.

With her standing next to her bed in just in her sheer, white bikini panties, my mother was topless. She looked stunned while I looked mesmerized. The first time seeing my mother's big, naked breasts, I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing her huge tits.

I couldn't wait to touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and grope her breasts. I couldn't wait to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. I couldn't wait to suck my mother's nipples while reaching around her to feel and squeeze her shapely, panty clad ass before reaching down between her legs to finger her panty clad pussy.

My mother seemed as shocked as she seemed embarrassed. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my mother's naked breasts. As if hypnotized, in the way that she stared at my naked, erect prick last night, whether or not imagined or real, I couldn't stop staring at my mother's naked breasts and at her sheer, bikini panties this morning.

Taking her all in as if I had never seen a topless woman in her panties before, in addition to staring at her naked breasts, I stared at her panty clad, pussy mound. I stared at what I could see of her naked pussy through her panties. I stared at what I could see of her camel toe. I stared at what I could see of her pussy slit. I stared at the dark shadow of her black patch of trimmed pubic hair that showed through her sheer panties. I stared at my mother's panty clad cunt.