Incestuous Sex is All Around Us Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex with my sexy sister, Veronica.
6.6k words
4.36
15.7k
21
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incestuous Sex is All Around Us, #3

Sex with my sexy, big sister, Veronica

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 2:

Something I thought I'd never be doing, having sex with my mother and with my aunt, from that point forward, I continued having incestuous sex with my mother and with my aunt. Every time my aunt visited, which was nearly every night, with her sitting at the dining room table, I walked up behind her, leaned over her, and stuck my horny hands down her low-cut tops. With her not making any move to stop me, I felt her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

No longer wearing a bra, clearly, my aunt not only expected me to fondle her naked breasts but also, she wanted me to grope her naked breasts as much as I wanted to feel her naked breasts. Adding to her sexual arousal, I pulled, turned, twisted, her erect, naked nipples. Offering no resistance whatsoever, my Aunt Virginia wanted me to fondle her naked breasts, finger her erect nipples, and even suck her erect nipples. When she turned to face me, giving her more of what she wanted, I sucked her erect nipples.

When I wasn't moving my horny hands down her low-cut tops and fondling her naked breasts, I was sticking my prick in her mouth and having her blow me. When I wasn't fondling her naked breasts or having her blow me, I was wrapping her fingers around my erect, naked cock and having her stroke me. Seemingly, she enjoyed sucking my prick as much as she enjoyed stroking my dick. All that I needed to do to persuade her to blow me was to stick my horny hands down her low-cut top and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Like her big sister, my mother, she was a sucker for having her tits felt, fondled, and groped, and her nipples fingered. Both my aunt and my mother loved having their breasts touched, felt fondled and squeezed while pulling, turning, and twisting their nipples. With their nipples so very sexually sensitive, in the way that I could give my mother a sexual orgasm by just fingering and sucking her nipples, I could give my aunt a sexual orgasm just from fingering and sucking her erect nipples, too.

I continued to sexually use and abuse my mother in the same way that I continued to sexually use and abuse my aunt. Why not? Not all one way, they wanted me to sexually use and abuse them as much as I wanted to sexually use and abuse them. They were just as sexually frustrated as I was horny.

When my mother wasn't stroking my prick while sucking my prick, my aunt was stroking my prick while sucking my prick. To this day, even after I was married, never have I had as many hand jobs. Never have I had as many blowjobs. Never expecting to not only have sex with my aunt but also with my mother, too, never had I had as much sex. They both expected me to give them sex as much as I wanted to give them sex.

Like mother like her sister, my mother loved having her breasts felt and fondled while I pulled, turned, twisted, and sucked her erect nipples. Same as her kid sister, she had sexual orgasms from me having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts and nipples. My aunt loved watching me grope my mother's naked breasts and finger her erect nipples as much as my mother loved watching me grope her sister's naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. My mother loved watching her sister stroke me while sucking me as much as my aunt loved watching her sister stroke me while sucking me, too.

# # #

Incestuous Sex is All Around Us, Chapter 3:

Sexually surprising him while giving her a back massage, Vincent has sex with his sexy, big sister, Veronica.

An innocent massage quickly turned from rubbing my sister's back to fucking her. When and where will it all end? All of my female relatives, my mother, my aunt, and now my sister want to have incestuous sex with me. Seemingly, as soon as I turned 21-years-old, I was fair game for sex. Coming at me from all sides, they weren't shy about showing their sexual passion for me. I wondered if my grandmother would have sex with me, too.

Sex with my sexy sister, Veronica

Taking after her mother and her aunt, I'm sorry to write but am sexually excited to write nonetheless, that my big sister is a whore. And now after she had sex with me, she'd an incestuous whore. In the way that I never expected to have sex with my aunt and/or with my mother, I never expected to have sex with my sister.

With us living up the street from the Coast Guard station in Boston and across the harbor in Charlestown from the old, defunct, navy yard, my sister had a thing for sailors. With Boston a major seaport city, the Boston Harbor was across the street from my house on Commercial Street. With just a quick walk across the North Washington Street bridge from the North End of Boston to Charlestown, she was surrounded by sailors from all over the world who just disembarked from their boats.

I never understood my sister's sexual attraction to sailors, but always with a new sailor on her arm, when she wasn't stroking them and sucking them, she was fucking them. Indeed, like mother like her daughter, and like aunt and like her niece, my sister was such a whore. A real cocksucker, my sister, seemingly, my sister will willingly and consensually have sex with any man in a sailor uniform.

# # #

Veronica, was very beautiful. If she was only a couple inches taller, she could have been a runway model or if she had acting talent, she could have been a movie star. Instead, she was a whore.

Naturally blonde and blue-eyed, at 5'9" tall with C cup breasts, having the body of a dancer, she had the perfect, proportional body of a porn star. If she was so endeared, she could have made a small fortune as a stripper removing her clothes while dancing around a pole. Guaranteed to put out, clearly, she loved sex as much as she was good at sex. Giving sailors what they wanted and needed, hand jobs, blowjobs, and fucking, very patriotic of her, she took care of the United States Navy before they had to return to sea for active duty.

Oddly enough, something my sister never did; with my aunt and mother both chain smokers, Veronica didn't drink nor smoke. If ever she drank, in the way that she sexually teased men and came on to sailors, she'd be gangbanged by the entire United States Navy. The one time she came home inebriated, she invited me to her bedroom. The inner sanctum sanctimonious, having never been in her bedroom before, I couldn't believe I was hanging out in my big, sister's bedroom while sitting on her bed.

"Can you do me a favor, Vinnie," she asked with a burp and a hiccup?

Shocked that she asked me for a favor, I looked at her disbelieving that she was asking me for my indulgence. The first time my sister asked me for a courtesy, my big sister never asked me for anything. Curious what the kindness she had in mind was, I had no idea what the favor was that she wanted.

With my mind stuck in the gutter, especially after having incestuous sex with my aunt and my mother, I imagined Veronica wanting to have incestuous sex with me. I imagined her favor being that she wanted to stroke my cock, suck my cock, and wanted me to cum in her mouth. Horny from her boyfriends' returning to sea, I imagined my big sister wanted me to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and masturbate her. I imagined my big sister wanting me to fuck her. Yet, nothing more than my active, sexual imagination, my beautiful, big sister would never have incestuous sex with me.

Yet, how dare I think that about her? She was my sister and, even though she was, indeed, a whore, I needed to have more respect for her than that. How dare I think of her in that sexually perverted sort of way? What's wrong with me to think less of my beautiful and sexy sister. She was the only sibling that I had. I loved my sister. I truly loved my sister. Yet, where I had never bonded with her before, perhaps, this was the time to bond with my sister now.

"I have a crick in my back," she said moving her shoulders up and down and side to side while rotating her head. "Would you be a dear and massage my back? I'm so tense and I felt a big knot," she said reaching behind her shoulders. "I can't quite reach it to massage it."

Never saying that to my sister but thinking it, no doubt, I imagined that Veronica had a backache from kneeling while sucking cock or leaning forward while being fucked from behind. If this wasn't my sister and just some other whore, in my book, with her asking me for a massage, massage was just a code word for sex. Yet, with us never that close, I doubted that my sister wanted me to give her sex. Sex was the last thing that my sister would ask me to give her.

Still, one chance in a million, with her still a little drunk from partying last night, I wondered what would happen if I made my play to sexually seduce her. I wondered if my sister would have sex with me in the way that my aunt and my mother had sex with me. Why not? I'd love to have sex with her. Only, I wondered if my sister would love to have sex with me.

No doubt about it, if I could have sex with my sister, I'd definitely have sex with her. With her good looks and sexy and shapely body, she was my dream woman. Whenever I find my true love, I hope she looks like my sister. I hope my future wife has my sister's, hot body and pretty face. Not even having to be naturally blonde, I hope they talk, laugh, and walk the same. Surely, there's someone for everyone and I hope to find my sister's clone.

# # #

With her having the sexual appetite of a sailor who's been away at sea too long, seemingly always ready for sex, much like our aunt, Virginia, my sister was always horny. Giving me an erection, Veronica always stared at me as if undressing me with her eyes. With her sailor boyfriends returning to active duty and stationed in the middle of the ocean somewhere throughout the world, I surmised that she was horny, lonely, and sexually frustrated.

In the way that I had an incestuous chance with my aunt and my mother, I wondered if I had an incestuous chance with my sister. I'd even join the navy if it meant having sex with my sister when I returned home on shore leave. Only, unable to swim, I get a bad case of sea sickness whenever out on a boat. The navy wasn't for me.

Yet, with my mother and my aunt, incestuous whores, and my sister having new boyfriends each week, why wouldn't I think that my 24-four-year-old sister wasn't an incestuous whore, too? Nevertheless, begging the question, while hoping that she'd willingly and consensually have incestuous sex with me, her horny brother, I couldn't help but wonder if my sister would agree to have forbidden sex with me.

'In the way that I continued having incestuous sex with my mother and my aunt, how hot would that be to have incestuous sex with my sister, too,' I thought. 'How hot would that be to slowly strip Veronica naked and touch and feel her naked body everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister while making out with her? I'd love to see my sister without her clothes. I'd love to see my sexy sister in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

How hot would that be for my sister to blow me? I'd love to cum in my sister's beautiful mouth. I'd love to cum all over her beautiful face, in her long, blonde hair, and all over her naked breasts. In the way that I gave my aunt and my mother cum baths, I'd love to give my sister a cum bath, too.

'Ideally, in the way that I continued fucking my mother and my aunt, I'd love to fuck my sister, too,' I thought. 'With her having fucked so very many sailors, she must be a good fuck,' I thought.

Now that I was in her room and sitting on her bed, I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck my sister. I wondered what it would feel like to slip my erect cock in my sister's wet pussy.

"Sure, I can give you a back massage," I said while staring at the big impressions that the bra clad, C cup breasts and her erect nipples made in her bra and blouse. "Take off your top so that I can get at your back," I said thinking that I could trick her into removing her top.

'My sister would never remove her blouse in front of me,' I thought. 'She'd never allow me to massage her back while she was sitting on her bed in her bra.'

While never expecting my sister to remove her blouse in front of me, I couldn't believe it when she started unbuttoning her blouse. As if my eyes were twin lasers, I stared at my sister unbuttoning her blouse. Surprising me and sexually exciting me, while staring up at me, she unbuttoned one, slow button at a time while looking down to see what each unbuttoned revealed before unbuttoning the next button. Seemingly, as if I was one of her navy lovers, my sister took sexual pleasure in sexually teasing me.

Never thinking that she'd remove her blouse, and with her blouse finally unbuttoned, she opened one side of her blouse before opening the other side of her blouse. While making a big, sexual production out of removing her blouse, finally, she removed her blouse and sat next to me in her short, mini-skirt and low-cut, sexually revealing brassiere. Having never seen my sister in her bra before, I couldn't believe I was seeing her in her sexually revealing brassiere now.

She wore one of those Wonder bras that raised her breasts higher to give her breasts more support and give her breasts a longer line of cleavage. Not that she needed more cleavage with her shapely, C cup breasts, she had a beautiful and sexy long, line of cleavage. Many women would pay plastic surgeons thousands of dollars to have cleavage like Veronica's naturally, endowed cleavage.

With me mesmerized by all that I could already see of her big and shapely breasts; I was hypnotized by her sexy cleavage. I imagined sticking my erect prick between her tits, fucking them, and cumming all over them. I couldn't help myself from staring at her long, sexy line of cleavage. I'll definitely will be masturbating over seeing my sister in her sexy brassiere tonight.

Whenever she moved, especially when she leaned forward, her bra leaned forward with her. Something that I never expected to see and something that held my focused attention, I could clearly see her erect nipples. Never thinking that I'd be in my sister's bedroom and sitting on her bed, I never thought I'd be seeing my sister's big, erect nipples.

Like mother like daughter, and like my aunt, my sister had big nipples in the way that my mother and my aunt had big nipples. Now that I'm seeing her exposed nipples, I'd love to fondle my sister's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. I'd love to suck her erect nipples while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. In the way that I'd love my sister to stroke me and masturbate me, I'd love to finger fuck her. Yet, something that would never happen, I'd love to masturbate my sister.

# # #

"Get on your stomach," I ordered.

Obediently obeying me, the first time that my big sister did what I asked her to do without complaint and without an argument, she moved to her stomach. When she moved to her stomach from her back, her short skirt climbed higher. Her short skirt was high enough for her to deliberately or accidentally flash me her bright, white, sheer, bikini panties, again.

Something that I wasn't supposed to see, I loved seeing flashes of her bikini panties. Every time I saw a flash of my sister's panties, I wanted to eat her. I wanted to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. I wanted to give my sister a sexual orgasm not only with my fingers but also with my tongue.

I wondered what Veronica looked like when cumming. I wondered what she sounded like when having a sexual orgasm. I wondered if she was loud or silent. I wondered if she talked dirty while having sex.

As if I had never seen panties before, I stared at my sister's panties. When I wasn't staring at her bra clad breasts, I stared at her panties. To be honest and call me crazy but I preferred seeing a woman in her bra and panties than seeing her topless and/or naked. Women looked better in their low-cut bras and in their sexy panties than they do when they're topless and/or naked.

A sight that I'll remember for the rest of my life, my sister looked so sexy in her bra and panties. Again, I'll be masturbating tonight over seeing my sister in her sexy bra and in her bikini panties. I'd love nothing more than to masturbate in front of my sister and cum all over her bra clad breasts. I'd love nothing more than for my sister to masturbate me and cum all over her naked tits.

While waiting for her to stop me, and expecting that she would, I unhooked her bra. When she didn't stop me from unhooking her bra, I slid her bra straps down and off of her shoulders. Then, surprising me, as if I was one of her many, navy boyfriends, my sister leaned up on her elbows and removed her bra and tossed it across her bed. Stunned, I couldn't believe my sister voluntarily removed her bra. I couldn't believe that Veronica was topless. I stared at her empty bra cups as if they were the molds of her naked breasts.

'Fuck drinking champagne from my sister's shoe, I'd much rather drink champagne from her brassiere,' I thought while staring at my sister's abandoned bra.

In the way that she was when sunning herself in the backyard and with me spying on her from my second floor, bedroom window, my sister was topless. I couldn't believe she was topless, albeit while lying on her stomach. Still, I could see the sides of her squished, naked breasts while imagining the rest of her naked breasts.

Doing my job to relax her knot, I massaged my sister's back while massaging the sides of her naked breasts, too. With my sister still a little drunk from last night's drinking, something she never did, she had a low tolerance for alcohol. A cheap drunk, one drink was enough to get her high. Two drinks were enough for her to strip herself naked, three drinks were plenty enough for her to suck and fuck someone's cock, and four drinks would make her sick.

Daring myself to do so, the first time feeling my sister's naked breast, I reached around her to cup her naked breasts in the palms of my horny hands while fingering her erect nipples. Again, expecting her to stop me, expecting her to slap my hand away, and order me out of her room, when she didn't, I continued feeling her naked tits. Sure enough, like mother like daughter, and like aunt and like niece, without even having to rub her clit or finger fuck her pussy, I gave my sister a sexual orgasm just by fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"Oh, Vincent, you bad man," she said lifting herself up on her elbows to look back at me.

Embarrassed and ashamed that I had sexually molested my sister by copping a cheap feel of her naked breasts, I quickly removed my hand from her tits.

"Oh, don't stop doing what you were doing. That felt so good," she said looking back at me again. "You're making me so very wet. I love it when you fondle my breasts while fingering my nipples."

I returned my horny hands to my sister's naked breasts.

"Squeeze my tits, Vincent. Squeeze my tits. Squeeze them harder," she ordered. "Harder. Now, pull my nipples, turn my nipples, and twist my nipples. I'm cumming, Vincent. I'm cumming."

'Like mother like daughter and like aunt and like niece,' I thought. 'I couldn't believe that I gave my sister a sexual orgasm just by feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.'

She had such lovely breasts. Her breasts fit perfectly in the palms of my hands. As if they were giant, ripe tomatoes, they felt so soft and yet so firm.

I loved sliding my slow fingers across her erect nipples. I loved pulling, turning, and twisting my sister's big, erect nipples. Hoping beyond hope that my sister would allow me to continue having my wicked, sexual way with her tits and erect nipples, I couldn't wait to suck her nipples.

12