Incestuous Sex is All Around Us Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait to give her another sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. I couldn't wait to give her a cum bath and cum all over her naked breasts. Hoping that she'd blow me, I couldn't wait to cum in her beautiful mouth and all over her pretty face.

# # #

After seeing, touching, and feeling my sister's naked breasts and erect nipples, after giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, from there, I went for the golden jackpot, her blonde, trimmed pussy. Having nothing to do with massaging her back, I wanted to give her a happy ending. I wanted to see, watch, and hear my sister cum again.

I massaged her long, firm, shapely legs. Slowly and deliberately moving my hand higher while raising her short, skirt higher with my hand, I exposed her white panties again. As much as I loved seeing her naked tits, I love seeing my sister's white panties.

In the way that my sister had a beautiful face, beautiful breasts, shapely legs, and a round, firm ass, I imagined her having a beautiful pussy, too. I couldn't stop staring at her panty clad cunt. I couldn't wait to see her naked pussy. I couldn't wait to finger her wet cunt. I'd love nothing more than to eat my sister's blonde, trimmed pussy.

Continuing to sexually abuse my sister on the pretense of massaging her sexy body, I slowly and deliberately moved my horny hand between the tops of her shapely thighs to gently and lovingly cup her panty clad pussy. As if it belonged there and as if I owned her cunt, my sexy sister's cunt, her panty clad pussy felt so good in the palm of my hand. Something I thought I'd never do unless my sister was sleeping or unconscious, I couldn't believe that I was cupping her panty clad pussy while she was wide awake.

Clearly as inebriated as she was horny, taking the sexual hint and with me not even having to ask her, Veronica unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt. I couldn't believe she removed her short skirt. In the way that I stared at her bra clad breasts, I stared at her panty clad pussy. I love seeing my sister in her sexy underwear. I loved seeing her in her panties.

Dressed only in her sheer, white, bikini panties, while massaging her back and her legs, sticking my horny hand down the back of her panties, I massaged her shapely, naked ass, too. Then, daring myself to do so, I moved my horny hand between my sister's legs and massaged her panty clad pussy again while sliding a slow and deliberate finger along her panty clad pussy slit. Then, going for the gold, with her not stopping me, pushing her panties aside, I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her blonde, trimmed pussy.

I masturbated my sister while she moaned her sexual arousal. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my sister. I couldn't believe that I was rubbing her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I couldn't believe that I gave my sister another sexual orgasm.

"Vincent. My God, Vincent. What are you doing to me? This is the best massage I've ever had," she said. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. I need to cum, Vincent. I need to cum."

As if the bed was an extension of her pussy, she squirmed all over her bed.

"You're going to make me cum again, Vincent. What are you doing to me? You're going to make me cum," she said. "I can't believe you're going to make me cum again."

I rubbed her clit faster and harder. I finger fucked her pussy deeper. I continued masturbating my big sister.

"Oh, my God. You're such a wonderful lover. I'm cumming, Vincent. I'm cumming again. Oh, my God. I'm cumming again," she said in a sexually aroused voice while falling silent after having her sexual orgasm.

# # #

Never expecting any of this to happen with of all women, my big sister, something that I had never dreamed of doing, I masturbated my sister. I couldn't believe that I had masturbated my sister. Even more sexually exciting, as shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe my sister willingly and consensually allowed me to masturbate her. Already giving her multiple, sexual orgasm, but I wanted to give her another sexual orgasm with my fingers before giving her a sexual orgasm with my tongue. I rubbed her clit faster and I rubbed her clit harder while finger fucking her blonde pussy deeper.

With her on the verge of having, yet, another sexual orgasm, she didn't stop me from removing her panties. As if we were both on sexual fire, as soon as I removed her panties, with her naked now, I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. As if she was my girlfriend, my lover, or my wife, my aunt, or my mother, I finger fucked my sister's pussy deeper. I masturbated her pussy as if owned her pussy.

"Oh, Vincent. Don't stop rubbing my clit. That feels so good. Don't stop finger fucking my pussy. I love your long, stiff fingers. You're going to make me cum, yet again," she said.

She fell silent again while stiffening her legs and arching her back.

"I'm cumming, Vincent. I'm cumming," she said while enjoying the afterglow of sex and while resting silently and comfortably in her soft, warm bed.

Not stopping there, while taking a chance that my sister wouldn't stop me, all part of my giving her a happy ending, I leaned forward and licked my sister's, sweet, wet pussy while fingering her beautiful, blonde cunt. I never thought that I'd ever be eating my sister. If it wasn't enough that I had masturbated my sister, but also, I was eating her, too.

I couldn't believe that I was licking my sister's pussy while finger fucking her pussy. Hard for me to wrap my head around after having sex with my aunt and with my mother, I couldn't believe that I was having sex with my sister, too. Thinking about the next, sexual progression, I wondered if my grandmother would have sex with me, too.

Again, not stopping there, daring myself to do so, after she had another sexual orgasm from me eating her, I turned her over and tossed my sister's salad. Not believing that I was really doing this with my sister, I stuck my tongue up her ass as far as it would go. I licked her asshole after licking her pussy. Thrilled that I was eating her ass, she squirmed all over the bed.

"Oh, my God, Vinnie, you dirty boy. That feels so good," she said. "I can't believe you're licking my ass. I can't believe you're tossing my salad."

Then, as soon as she had, yet, another sexual orgasm, she turned to her back to face me and to show me her beautiful, naked body. Finally, I was seeing my sister up-close and naked, totally naked. Proud of myself, I gave my sister a massage with a happy ending with multiple, sexual orgasms. Seemingly happy with herself, she seemed comfortable exposing her naked body to my horny eyes.

I continued fondling my sister's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. I sucked her nipples while squeezing her tits as hard as I could. All it took for my sister to have yet; another sexual orgasm was for me to fondle her breasts and finger her erect nipples. With her having even better tits than my mother and/or my aunt, I loved my sister's tits. In the way that my aunt and my mother were cum sluts and my sexual slaves, my sister was my cum slut and sexual slave, too.

"Vincent. Oh, my God, Vincent. Don't stop. Please don't stop. You have magical fingers and a talented tongue. You're going to make me cum, again. I'm cumming, Vincent. I'm cumming," said my sister while stiffening her legs and arching her back again before falling silent after she had her third, sexual orgasm.

Glad that my sister was multi-orgasmic, I lost count how many orgasms I gave her. Six? Seven? I lost count how many times she cummed. Clearly, I had wanted to have sex with my sexy sister as much as she wanted to have sex with me.

# # #

With her resting on her back while enjoying the afterglow of sex, I stared at my sister as if I had never seen a naked woman before. My sister was naked, totally naked. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my big sister naked. My sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe Veronica was naked. I stared at my naked sister. I couldn't stop staring at her naked breast and her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy, and all that I could see of her shapely, naked ass.

"I love you, Veronica," I said.

She surprised me when she returned the same sentiment.

"I love you, too, Vincent," she said kissing me on the lips, parting my lips with her tongue, and French kissing me.

We made out while I felt her big tits and fingered her wet pussy. She returned my French kisses with her long, wet kisses. Maintaining my erection, she continued to slowly fondle my cock through my pants while kissing me.

She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. I only hoped that when I marry, I marry a woman who looks, walks, talks, and laughs just like her. I'd love to find my sister's, sexual clone. Not thinking of it before but thinking of it now, I'd love to give my sister my baby. Especially, if she was a girl, she'd be such a beautiful child.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, clearly proud of her beautiful body, especially her naked breasts. Not covering herself with a sheet or a blanket, she continued showing me her naked, C cup breasts and her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. I'll be masturbating over my naked sister for the rest of my life. With her not all one way, it was my turn to receive some sexual gratification from my sister.

She reached up her hand to fondle the head of my cock through my pants. Skilled at sexually pleasuring men, her fingers felt so good on the head of my stiff prick. Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she unzipped me. My sister reached her soft hand inside of my underwear and pulled out my stiff prick. I couldn't believe my sister pulled out my stiff prick. I couldn't believe she was holding my naked, erect cock in her warm hand.

She took my prick in her soft, warm hand and stroked me. In the way that my aunt and my mother had done, my twenty-four-year-old sister was giving me a hand job. Even though I had masturbated my sister, even though I ate her pussy, and tossed her salad, I couldn't believe that Veronica was masturbating me.

'Stunned and hard to wrap my head around, as if I was one of her sailor boyfriends, my sister stroked my naked cock,' I thought. 'Like mother like daughter, and like aunt and like niece, I couldn't believe my sister is stroking my naked cock,' I thought. 'I can't believe my sister is giving me a hand job.'

Then, not stopping with just a hand job, she moved halfway down the bed and in the way that our mother and our aunt did before her. Not stopping there, my sister wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my erect dick tighter. She stroked me and continued stroking me faster and harder until I had a full erection.

Then, surprising me again, while staring up at me and sexually teasing me with her big, blue eyes, she leaned forward and kissed my cock while licking my prick. Then, shocking me, while still staring up at me and still sexually teasing me with her eyes, she took my erect cock in her mouth. My sister, Veronica, was blowing me. I couldn't believe my sister was blowing me. Never thinking that my sister would ever suck my cock, I couldn't believe my sister was sucking my cock.

No doubt, in the way that she had blown so very many sailors, I couldn't believe my sister was blowing me. With her a very talented cocksucker, my sister was as good of a cocksucker as our mother. Clearly, cocksuckers ran in our family. Now, I wondered if my grandmother sucked cock, too. After receiving blowjobs from my aunt, my mother, and now my sister, keeping it all in the family, I'd love to receive a blowjob from my sixty-eight-year-old grandmother, too.

In the way that I exploded cum in my aunt's mouth and in my mother's mouth, I exploded cum in my sister's mouth, too. Then, when she released the pressure of her red, full lips from my erect prick, I exploded a second load of cum all over my sister's pretty face, in her beautiful, blonde hair, and across her naked breasts. In the way that I gave my aunt and my mother a cum baths, I gave my sister a cum bath, too.

# # #

Sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, Veronica removed a condom from her nightstand, unwrapped it, and put it on my erect prick. My sister wanted to have sexual intercourse with me. She wanted me to make love to her. She wanted me to fuck her. Something that I had always wanted to do, I couldn't believe that I was about to fuck my sister.

"I'm still horny, Vincent. I want you to have sexual intercourse with me. I need you to have sexual intercourse with me," she said.

She looked up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes.

"Please make love to me, Vincent," begged my sister with her not having to beg me. "Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me," she said. "Please fuck me, Vincent. I want you to fuck me fast and hard to give me another sexual orgasm, this time with your cock. I need you to pound my pussy, really pound my pussy with your hard cock."

Never looking at me in that way before, she looked at me with sexual seduction, now. My big sister was sexually submitting her naked body to me for me to do whatever I wanted to do to her beautiful, naked body. In the way that I never thought I'd be having forbidden sex with my aunt and incestuous sex with my mother, I never thought I'd be having sexual intercourse with my big sister. Now, in the way that I was about to fuck my sister, I wanted to strip my grandmother naked and fuck her, too.

# # #

'What is going on here? I can't believe this. Incestuous sex is all around me. Seemingly, as soon as I turned 21-years-old, all of my sexy, female relatives wanted to have incestuous sex with me,' I thought.

"Make love to me. Then, fuck me," she said again as if I didn't hear her the first time. In the way that you gave me sexual orgasm with your fingers, I want you to give me another sexual orgasm with your cock," she said.

She paused to French kiss me, again.

"I'm yours to use and sexually abuse. Use me, Vincent. Abuse me," she said. "Fuck me, Vincent. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast. Pound my pussy with your big, hard cock."

# # #

With her not having to ask me twice, I stripped myself naked and mounted my sexy sister. While making out with Veronica and French kissing her, as if I was one of her sailor boyfriends, I made slow and sweet love to her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked her.

I fucked my sister. I couldn't believe that I had fucked my sister. I couldn't believe that my sister allowed me to fuck her. With her returning my fast and hard humps, I couldn't believe that my sexy sister had fucked me.

Only wishing that I could have made love to her and fucked her without the condom, I would have loved to have impregnated my sister. Still, it was really sexually exciting having sexual intercourse with my sister. Yet, the last thing that I wanted to do was to make my sister pregnant. Now that I had sexual intercourse with her, comparing all three, I wanted to have sexual intercourse with my mother and with my aunt, too.

As soon as I gave her a sexual orgasm with my cock, quite the nymphomaniac she still wasn't done with me. Veronica was still horny. I couldn't believe that Veronica was still horny. She wanted me to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt. In the way that my sister blew me, she wanted me to eat her, again.

"I'm still horny," she said. "Eat me, Vincent. Eat my cunt. Lick my pussy while finger fucking my pussy," she said. "Give me another sexual orgasm with your tongue and with your fingers," she said.

I made myself comfortable between my sister's shapely thighs. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. With her already sexually aroused, it didn't take her very long to cum.

"Vincent. Oh, my God, Vincent. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop finger fucking me. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum," she said as if daring me to make her cum. "With you taking your time with me to give me multiple orgasms, you are the best lover that I've ever had."

To be continued with Chapter 4, Sex with my Busty Grandmother, Viola...

12