All Comments on 'Incident in the Library Pt. 02'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait to see what Mark does the next time he goes over. Hopefully the next time Frank gets together with Sarah and her mom, all three will be in the same bed. Five stars and a favorite point!

ArediaArediaabout 4 years ago

Great story - funny, sexy as hell, well-developed characters, potential for expansion - great! :) I'd love another chapter, but it's your decision, and if you decide not, then thank-you for what you already did. :)

assman37assman37about 4 years ago
Wow

Damn, dude...I read all your stuff but had skipped this series because of the category. But this isn't the typical non-consent stuff on this site. Both chapters are FUCKING HOT. Can't wait for another entry in this series...thanks for sharing.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerabout 4 years ago
Assman37

Said it perfectly. This is why you are one of my very few favorite authors. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please!!!

I hope you have many more chapters on the horizon.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story.......hoping there is more to cum.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Again, incredible sex and story

Again, Completely Wrong Category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

I'm a nymphomaniac, and when I get into my "states" I can stay wet and ready for up to 5 hours. The first part of this series brought me so much pleasure and I was really excited when I saw t was continued. BUT the build up to this story did the impossible and killed my buzz less that 45 minutes in. I stopped at page 3. I'm very dissapointed and will have to find something else to quench my thirst. Very dissapointed, have a nuce day.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseabout 3 years ago
Category?

All here were willing. When does the non-con start?

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

You, sir, are a truly gifted writer! However, this sequel left me in a daze wondering WTF just happened? No closure. No indications of things to come. Just the silly wife expressing how much she loved the man wh beat the crap out of both her AND her son!!! Really? Disappointed to say the least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a woman's anus is the best!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago
I want to be Mark

1,2,3 lucky bastards with the youngest being the luckiest of all. He gets 3 teacher sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read! Plenty of story left if you decide to come back to it!

geek_writergeek_writer3 months ago

This needs a spin off for Mark as well as more of Sarah and Frank!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES