Incinerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for about 6-months after all the suits were settled before I triggered the bomb. It fried the servers and rewrote all the coding for the CNC machines. Financial data was lost, and the machines began spitting out products that were out of spec. It took two weeks before everything was fixed. That was two weeks with no production. That threw off a lot of the scheduling and caused several missed deadlines.

I ended up starting my own IT consulting company. I used an offshore LLC to keep my name off of it. I became fairly successful. Two years after I left, I was involved in a traffic accident. It required some rather significant facial reconstructive surgery. I decided to use that to my advantage and modified a few features that I really didn't like. I always thought my nose was too big, so I had them make it smaller. My chin was a little weak, so I had that fixed. Just a couple small modifications. Since I always hated my chin, I had maintained a goatee since I was 18-years old. Now, with my chin reshaped, I began going smooth shaven. With just a couple minor changes, I looked completely different than I did before. The trucking company that owned the rig that plowed into me was paying for it anyway.

One other change was that I was also in much better shape. I was always fit, but not overly so. Sure, I spent a couple hours a week in the gym, but it wasn't exactly hard-core workouts. It was mainly just to keep me from getting soft. After the accident, I had to go through some rather rigorous physical therapy. That got me into the habit of working out harder. Yeah, it sucked at first, but I soon discovered that it made me feel a lot better. I began to also notice that I was looking better as well. Before, my stomach was flat, now it had a defined hard six-pack. My chest, legs, and arms bulked up as I added muscle. I went from an average sort-of thin office worker to a muscular confident man.

Yes, it was totally their fault. The driver was on speed, had been driving for too long that day, had forged his log book, and the truck was lacking in proper maintenance. I ended up owning the company after that. I immediately instituted new safety rules, and ended up firing five drivers. The reputation of the company improved, and we were getting more business. I had to sit with the NTSB regulators and outline my plan for improvements first. I keep them updated. Once the insurance company saw what I was doing, the insurance rates dropped as well. It didn't take long for my new policies to get around, and the reputation of the business increased dramatically. We delivered on-time and safely. I had hired a couple new mechanics and made sure that all the trucks and trailers were properly maintained.

So, between my consulting business, the trucking company, and a plethora of good investments, I was very well off. And now, I was looking across the room at my ex-wife for the first time in 10-years. Those old feelings of betrayal and anger began to surface again. Sure, I got all of them out of my life, but they never got punished for what they did to me. I never got any real revenge on any of them. That's when an evil plan began forming in my head.

I would pay them back just the same way as they betrayed me. It was obvious that Bev hadn't recognized me. She had walked right passed me, looked directly at me, and smiled. It was one of those smiles that women give to a man that they are attracted to. It wasn't really flirty, just, probably unconsciously, telling him that she finds him attractive. This was going to be fun.

I knew her weaknesses and motivations. It was just a matter of using the proper bait on the hook. I had exactly the proper bait I needed for this. Suddenly, I had a thought. I pulled out my phone and checked the date. Yep. Perfect. My plans expended to include even more destruction. I just needed to convince her that it was safe.

I sauntered over to the booth she was at. I really had no use for anything that her company provided, but she didn't need to know that. I began looking at the brochures on the table, pretending to be interested.

"Do you have any questions about any of our products or services?" A feminine voice asked.

Pretending to see her for the first time, I answered. "Actually, I do have a few questions, but I am afraid that I don't really have the time right now to properly get all the information I would like. I am interested in a couple of products, and I am looking at needing a large supply of each. Unfortunately, I am on my way to a meeting right now."

"Oh. OK. Can you stop back by later?"

"Unfortunately, I won't be available until about 7:00 this evening. I believe that's when the expo closes tonight."

"Tell you what, Here's my card. I'm basically just going to be hanging out in my hotel this evening, so give me a call, and I can meet you somewhere and answer all of your questions."

Yep. The prospect of placing a big order had her interested. Now to get her to bite.

"How about this, I'll make dinner reservations at Mario's for 7:00. It's right here in the hotel, and I have heard it's one of the best Italian restaurants in the city. You can meet me there for dinner, and we can discuss what your company has to offer." Deliberately looking down at her left hand, I added. "And you can bring your husband along as well. After all, it's a business dinner. Oh, and here's my card. I'm Marv Anderson. I own MAC Industries, LLC. I have a few different businesses that could use some of your products."

Her smile got bigger. She probably didn't know anything about me personally, but she was very well aware of MAC Industries, LLC. I could practically see her eyes springing out of her head in the shape of dollar signs. She than took more than a quick look at the tailored Armani suit I was wearing.

"That would be great. It will just be me, though. My husband couldn't make it this time."

"That's OK. Do you want to ask any of your colleagues to join us as well?" AS IF! She wasn't about to share any commission with anyone else.

"Unfortunately, they will all be unavailable. It will just be myself. I'm sure that I can answer all your questions."

I gave her a big smile and sauntered off across the room to the exit. No, I didn't have a meeting to go to. I went back to my suite (of course, I was in a penthouse suite) to prepare for my revenge.

After showering, shaving, and everything else to get ready, I got dressed in another Armani suit. Couldn't wear the one I had on earlier, that would just show that I wasn't as rich as I needed to be. When I arrived at the restaurant lobby, I saw Bev was already there. She had apparently gone all out to impress. Her LBD was cut low, and the hemline was high. She was standing in 5-inch CFMs, and I was going to be interested in whether or not she was wearing thigh-highs or stockings and garter belt. The plunging neckline made it obvious that she had forgone a bra, and I couldn't make out any panty lines where the tight dress molded itself to her delectable ass. Forget needing to dangle the bait in front of her, she was letting me hand-feed it directly into her mouth. This was going to be so easy; it was almost boring.

OK, so she actually did answer all my questions over dinner. She also explained why her product was superior to the competitions. We discussed costs and quantities. I made the appropriate noises about being impressed and that when we were ready to place the order, she would be the one we called. I couldn't place the order this week, because we were still in the process of determining exactly how large the order would be, how may units of each would go to which location, and a few other issues. Whatever order we did place would be withing the next two weeks. Little did she know that I had absolutely no use for any of her products, and even if I did, I wouldn't purchase them from her company. I would go to her largest competitor instead.

Dinner over, I suggested it was still early and maybe we could hit the nightclub next door for a drink or two. She was more than happy to comply. I'm pretty sure that while she was getting ready for dinner, she took the opportunity to look up my information on the internet. It would show her that I was indeed as wealthy as I appeared. The way she held my arm and molded herself to me as we danced, I couldn't help but wonder if she were thinking of trading up again.

After a couple drinks and several dances, we were up in my suite. No, she wasn't drunk. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was the one who suggested it. Yeah, I could see the dollar signs shining in her eyes. Oh, and I had discovered as we were sitting in the club that she was indeed NOT wearing panties. Instead of even the slightest protest as I had slid my hand up her thigh, she just smiled and spread her legs wider in invitation.

"I'm not on the pill." She huffed as I was kissing and nibbling on her neck and earlobe.

"Don't worry. I've been snipped. Allergic to latex, so I can't use condoms." I replied.

"OK." She agreed.

She probably should have thought a bit more about it, but I was doing everything I could to distract her.

We went three rounds that night. I deposited every on in her pussy. The next day, she moved all her things into my suite. We fucked every night. Each night I deposited at least three loads into her pussy. A couple of nights, we went four rounds. I couldn't resist depositing at least one load in her ass. On top of that, each morning she woke me up with a blowjob. Yes, she swallowed it. Oh, yeah. Stockings and garters.

"So, is there a Missus Anderson? Fiancé or girlfriend?" She asked on the last morning of the conference.

I was wondering if she would eventually ask about that. It was blatantly obvious that my left hand was unadorned. Now, maybe I could have a bit more fun with this.

"Nope. I was married for a couple years, but we split up. We just drifted apart. We were too young when we got married, and we ended up divorced. I haven't found anyone else yet, but I keep looking. I'm thinking that it's time I settled down now."

"Hmmm. Well, I would definitely like to see you again. I find myself becoming quite attracted to you. It's not just that you are a fantastic lover, but I also enjoy our conversations and just being with you."

"What about your husband? You being married might cause some issues if we were to begin dating full time."

"Psshhh. We're really no more than roommates right now. We don't even sleep in the same room. I can't even tell you the last time we had sex."

"Before I can start putting any real effort into a relationship, I need to deal with several business issues. I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling for the next few months. I'll get ahold of you when I'm through, if you are still available."

After two more rounds of sex, we cleaned up, packed up, and checked out of the hotel. She went her way, and I went mine with the promise of keeping in touch. I ripped up her business card and tossed it in the trash as I was getting ready to board the airplane.

The next Monday, I contacted a security firm that I kept on retainer. They were to keep a close eye on Bev and my former family for at least the next few months. Contrary to what she had told me, she and her husband were far from simply roommates. The security firm managed to place hidden cameras and microphones inside the house. They averaged having sex three to four times a week. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was illegal as hell, but this security company was really good at getting information. I didn't care about most of the crap they did, but I was needing some specific information. One thing I found out was that - surprisingly, Brad was completely faithful to Bev. At least he was now. Can't say for sure about the previous 10-years. He was also wanting another kid, preferably a boy. I also found out that they had a ritual for the night before either one of them had to travel. They each tried to wear the other one out with sex. That made me smile.

It was two months later when I got the last piece of news that I was hoping for. I watched the camera feeds as she was setting up the livingroom for when Brad got home from work. I watched the reveal when Brad stepped through the door.

"Congratulations, DADDY! You managed to knock me up again!"

He was stunned, then overjoyed.

"How far along are you?" He asked.

"About two months. You must have done it either the night before I had to leave for that weeklong conference in Las Vegas, or it was the night I got back."

Apparently, she still believed that I was shooting blanks. She did call and leave a message tearfully telling me that she and her husband had reconciled. She wouldn't be able to run off with me now. That gave me a good chuckle. After that, I had the security company remove all the cameras and stop watching them. I could get the rest of the information on my own. I set a reminder on my Outlook Calendar for a couple months down the line.

It was just about dead on 9-months after the conference. I was checking the Birth Announcements in my hometown. There was a picture of Bev holding a newborn baby boy with a smiling Brad looking over her shoulder. I had completed the change-over in management of all my companies, and I was now looking at the picture over the internet from my Hacienda on Costa Rica. No, I wasn't going to stay holed up here forever. It was just one of the places around the world that I owned. Besides, I was no longer Marvin Anderson. Good luck finding him. Besides, he wouldn't matter anymore. They would soon figure out that was just an alias anyway. Time to finish my revenge. I switched over to a new Gmail account I had set up just for this.

Beverly Curtis:

It was two weeks since little Marvin was born. I'm still not completely sure how I managed to convince Brad to name him that. No, I was under no illusions that Marv was actually the father. Marv had a vasectomy and was shooting blanks. He even showed me the medical report he had done. Brad had managed to knock me up the night before I flew to the conference or the night I got back home. I simply wanted to name him Marvin to secretly remind me of the fantastic week I had. My husband was ecstatic that we finally had a son - at first. He's been acting a bit weird since a couple of days after the birth. I'm not sure what's going on, but something just isn't right.

I had just put the baby down for a nap. Jenny was in her room, probably texting with her friends. I was just about to start making dinner when the front door suddenly slammed open.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATING SLUT!" Brad yelled at me. "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU CHEATED ON ME!!!"

I was shocked. I mean, there was no way that he could have found out about Las Vegas. OK, sure I had started thinking about trying to snag Marv. Brad did have a lot of money, but Marv was a whole lot wealthier. Then, when I found out that Brad and I were going to have another baby, I just couldn't leave Brad.

"What are you talking about, Brad? I've never cheated on you." Seriously, it's been over 9-months since that conference in Vegas. There's no possible way he could have found out, at least there could not possibly be any proof now.

He threw an envelope at me. It was at that point that I noticed his parents and the twin sisters had followed him into the house. I managed to just barely catch the envelope before it fell to the floor.

"WHO THE FUCK IS HE?"

"Brad, I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about."

"About two weeks ago, I got an email with a link to a website showing a shitload of videos of you fucking some strange guy while you were at than conference in Las Vegas - 9 MONTHS AGO! It also suggested that I get a DNA test done on the baby. It said that there would be a couple surprises in there. One big fucking surprise is that I'm not the biological father." He took several deep breaths, then continued.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO MARVIN'S REAL FATHER IS!"

I was shocked. Brad is his real father. That's when I opened the envelope. It was the result of a DNA test. It said that Brad was not the father. Well, actually it said that there was only about a 40% chance that he was the father. Marvin carried some of the DNA Brad carried, but there was some other DNA that neither of us possessed.

"No. Look, Brad. It shows that you and Marvin carry the same DNA."

"No. It says that he carries only some of the same DNA. At best, it says that I would be an unc......." He stopped speaking and got a really strange look on his face.

"OHMYGOD!!!!! MICHAEL!!!" that scream came from my mother-in law.

No. It couldn't be. Sure, there might have been a very slight resemblance, but Marv couldn't be Michael. DNA doesn't lie. Brad was definitely not the father, but he was a close relative of the real father. There were no other male relatives except Brad's father close enough to be a match, and I had DEFINITELT not had sex with my father-in-law. Marv was the only other man I'd slept with, and I realized that week was my fertile time.

I was absolutely shocked. Suddenly, I began thinking. Michael was a genius with computers. How hard would it have been for him to fake a medical document like that? Then I remembered those two abortions where I took care of the two times that I had accidentally gotten pregnant by Michael. I had purposely avoided having any children from him. Now, in the irony of all ironies, I just had his son. I had cuckolded Michael with his brother. I had now, accidentally, cuckolded Brad brother with Michael.

"HE KNEW! HE FUCKING KNEW, AND HE DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!" I screamed out.

"What are you talking about?" Nathan asked.

"I didn't recognize him. He looked completely different than he did 10-years ago. I'm sure he recognized me, though. He knew all the right buttons to push. He knew exactly what he was doing. He seduced me. He told me that he had a vasectomy. He even showed me medical report. My cycle is as regular as clockwork. He must have remembered that I would be at my peak fertility that week. OHMYGOD! He must have remembered that I had those two abortions and purposely avoided having his children."

"Well, fuck him. He sued me for Jenny's child support, so now I'm going to sue him for his bastard's child support."

Epilogue:

Much as Michael Curtis had disappeared before, Marvin Anderson no longer existed. Brad's attempted child support suit went exactly nowhere. You can't sue someone that doesn't exist. Brad and Bev ended up staying together. He would be on the hook for child support for both Jenny and Marvin until they graduated from college. He would also have to pay child support, spousal support, mortgage on the house, and at least half of all their assets. It was cheaper to keep her. They stayed together, but their relationship was permanently destroyed. Now, they were living in a loveless marriage and simply became roommates with benefits. They still had sex occasionally, but it was just sex. There was no more making love. Now it was simply two people relieving their urges. They sold the house and quietly split up as soon as Marvin left for college.

Don't worry about little Marvin. Sure, he was not the offspring of the favored brother, but he was still a cute, happy baby. His grandparents still spoiled him, and his mother still had her maternal instincts. The decision was made to never let anyone know about his true parentage. Besides, Brad always did want a son. They never did have any more children.

As for me, I did end up getting married again. We have three children, 1 boy and two girls. I dote on them constantly. Every once in a while, I do think about my other son out there. Yes, it would be nice to visit with him and have him in my life, but that is simply not a possibility. Perhaps after he turns 18, I might see about quietly reaching out to him. When I finally die, he will be in for a shock. He is included in my will.