Incinerated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for my parents, I sent them 4 anonymous emails. The first one told them that I got married. Obviously, they were not at the wedding, and they never got to meet their new daughter-in-law. The other three emails were to tell them about the births of their grandchildren that they would never see. That was my punishment for them. I hear that they have spent a fortune on private investigators looking for me and my children. Good luck with that.

So, you probably think I am a real bastard for what I did. I won't really argue with you on that. Just keep in mind what they did to me. I think I deserved a little payback. My brother cuckolded me, so I turned it around and cuckolded him. She purposefully refused to have my children when we were married, preferring to have my brother father her daughter, so I tricked her into having my son while she was married to my brother. I think that's justice.