Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 02: The Raptors' Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz and Ginny alternated, Liz modulating the intensity, Ginny trying to match it accurately. Liz gradually increased the severity, Norm groaning with each impact, occasionally letting out louder cries.

"Start out easy - leave space for the crescendo. We don't want to break the skin, at least for now." Liz then landed one on the inside of Norm's thighs, eliciting a real scream.

"That part's very sensitive, use it sparingly."

"Arrr...g. Yeow...ww," wailed Norm as Ginny copied Liz, striking the other thigh. Adrenaline rushed through her body as she continued practicing, but she also felt deliciously in control. She didn't need to hit as hard as she possibly could - increasingly she could judge the quality of her blows from the responses and the marks. Norm was almost crying now, his chest, belly and thighs well covered with crop-shaped welts.

"Let's take a short break, then we'll try the flogger," Liz suggested, returning the crop to the sideboard and taking a seat, motioning Ginny back to the other chair. "How are you doing so far?"

"I'm feeling.., well, I'm not quite sure what I'm feeling. Excited, liberated, free. But it still seems kinda weird. I think I understand how I can enjoy this feeling of power, and I'm really glad to learn that there are places like this where I can do this stuff. But what about Norm - how can he be enjoying it?"

"It's not weird, Ginny. Don't worry about Norm - this is about you. Norm's not enjoying it all that much right now, and that's not your problem." Looking over Norm's well-welted body, Ginny wasn't going to argue.

"But he will, later. After we're done, even before the initial pain dissipates, he'll be fantasizing about his time here tonight, remembering how we looked, what we did, about you, what it's like to be thrashed by you.

"Think about it, Ginny. He wasn't born yesterday - he knew pretty much what was going to happen the moment we got up from the table in THB, and he still went with us. You don't need to feel the least bit guilty. You can have your fun today; he'll have his for weeks to come. He'll recall every minute you walloped him with pleasure even if it doesn't look like that to us sitting here at the moment."

She paused to let Ginny look Norm over as he squirmed on the cross. Yes, she thought, she's starting to get the gaze.

"But one more thing - if you do it well and avoid causing serious injury, you'll make him worship you for life. I expect you'll get to play with him again if that's what you want. And if it isn't, you won't. But time's passing - why don't you go over and get the flogger."

Liz smiled inwardly - Ginny was about to get her own little tweak.

Ginny got up and went over to the table to fetch the flogger. It was a fine one, long, with a hefty handle and a good set of leather tails. Ginny had a start as she picked it up.

"You've seen that before, or perhaps I should say, you've felt it."

Ginny was momentarily furious as she was cast back to her triple-flogging during the enactment. But she was here to learn to channel this anger, she reflected, recovering her composure.

"You realize your recollection of that is not at all how Norm's going to remember this - you and he are different, just as all of us are different." Liz wanted to make sure that Ginny understood that clearly, though she also couldn't resist a good snip, winding up with a catty grin.

"I've been told Khalidah's very good with the flogger."

Ginny winced, remembering how her ass throbbed as she revolved slowly at the execution station.

"Don't forget she thrashed Bev too, a lot harder than you I'm sure, and Bev knew it was coming. Try to remember what Khalidah did, how she moved, not so much what you felt, or even what Bev might have felt. I'll sit here and watch you play solo."

Liz leaned back in her chair. "Just be careful not to hit his face or genitals. We'll cover those in another lesson. Go for it Ginny, you're a natural!"

Ginny flailed Norm for a good twenty minutes as Liz watched approvingly. From the corner of her eye Ginny noticed Liz's hand gently massaging her leather-encased crotch. Norm was satisfyingly flaccid now, Ginny observed, as he writhed and groaned, turning redder and redder, looking more and more exhausted. She imagined Khalidah, trying to recall the technical details of each blow, revelling in her power as she danced devilishly before her squirming target. Finally Liz motioned her to stop.

"Let's take a break. But before we do, I'd like to relocate Norm to the bench."

She rose from the chair and stretched, then walked over to the table, returning with an electric dog collar.

"We can't have him trying any tricks as he moves himself over," Liz laughed as she snapped it around Norm's neck, then handed Ginny the remote.

"Try it."

Ginny pressed the button. Norm's body jerked vigorously as he emitted an abrupt yelp of pain.

"That seems to work," she replied, grinning at Liz.

"I want to make a few more preps before we release him from the cross," Liz continued, as she went back to the table to pick up a wide-mouthed water bottle and a small object sealed in plastic wrap which she handed to Ginny.

"Open that for me, please," Liz directed. "Careful not to lose the key,"

Ginny tore off the wrapper, revealing a clear plastic chastity cage, rather small, Ginny thought, recalling Norm's earlier erection.

"I expect Norm needs to pee - I want to make sure he doesn't make a mess." Liz took the unwrapped cage from Ginny in one hand and, bottle in the other, confronted Norm.

"OK, you useless turd, piss in my bottle."

After a little trouble starting, Norm's stream flowed, filling the bottle about half way.

"I'll put it in the corner. Take it when you leave - I want the bottle back CLEAN."

Ginny felt sorry for Norm. He'd actually been quite useful, she thought, and it wasn't really her style to insult other people. She did notice his cock shrink even more as Liz berated him, and expected that was as intended. Oh well, it's just part of the repertoire, she thought to herself. Liz screwed the bottle's top on and put it down quickly, then without much difficulty squished Norm's cock and balls into the cage, closing it with a disproportionately reverberant snick. She took the bottle over to the wall and set it down with a theatrical grimace, then returned to her seat, smiling to Ginny.

"Give me the key. I'll text him in a couple of days to let him know when he can come in to JenLiz and have it removed. He'll have to explain to the receptionist in detail why he's there - she'll probably pretend not to understand at first," Liz explained, grinning broadly.

"There's one more chore we need to do before we move Norm and take a break. He'd best be gagged before we continue or he'll make far too much noise."

Circling by the table to pick up a panel gag equipped with an already sizable inflatable ball, Liz took up station behind Norm.

"Stand in front, Ginny," she instructed.

Ginny took up her station in front as Liz reached from behind to hold the gag in position over Norm's face, tugging on the straps to press the ball against his lips.

"When I signal, pinch both his nipples, really hard."

Liz nodded. "Oww..mmfgg," went Norm, opening his mouth involuntarily; the gag consummated its invasion instantly. Liz crossed the bottom straps around his chin, joining them with the side and top straps behind his head, buckling everything tight.

"That'll keep him quiet," she smirked. Though inflatable, the gag had just a fitting in front, no tube. Liz disliked having untidy tubes or bulbs hanging down; she would attach the inflation tube when required. Initial preparations complete, Liz and Ginny removed the extra straps around Norm's arms and legs - the cross whirred once again stretching Norm tight as the two returned to their seats.

"OK Norm, when the magnetics release, you're going to walk over to the spanking bench and re-attach yourself there. You'll find the same fittings. Don't try any funny business. Ginny, why don't you tap the remote again just to remind him."

"Mmfg..ar..g" went Norm. Held now by just his extremities, he bucked fiercely in response to the electric collar's stab.

"Gag seems to work OK," Ginny commented.

"It'll work even better when it's inflated. We don't need to just yet."

Norm felt his ankles released, then his wrists. He wasn't going to take any chances. He walked directly to the spanking bench.

"Stop," Liz ordered, arresting his progress instantly. "Bow to Ginny - express your gratitude for flogging you so well."

Norm obeyed without hesitation, especially since Ginny's finger twitched over the collar's remote. As he folded over, Liz instructed him further.

"Turn your ankle cuffs so the plates face forward, then kneel at the bench."

Norm made the specified adjustments to his cuffs, nervously eyeing Ginny's finger as best he could while bent over. Liz glanced her way momentarily also.

I'd advise not, Ginny seemed to hear. Keep him off his guard and show him how merciful you can be - it'll be even more powerful.

Norm knelt at the bench, spreading his legs slightly to center them on the padded horizontal extensions. He pressed his thighs against the uprights, his feet hanging over the ends; as he settled into position the cuffs' iron plates found their sockets. The magnetics activated with the now-familiar clicks, fastening his ankles in place. He leant over the padded bench until his head extended past the other end; reaching down he located the wrist sockets and realized he would have to rotate his wrist cuffs from their position on the cross. Panic struck - if he showed initiative he might get a collar hit, but failing to secure himself promptly could result in extra punishment also. Norm froze.

Liz smiled at Ginny. "So, Ginny, what do you think is going on?"

Ginny frowned, thought for a moment, then smiled back. "Norm's going to do exactly what I tell him to, nothing more, nothing less, or else..." Ginny's fingers circled the button.

"Norm, turn your cuffs around, that's a darling. Now fasten yourself in place so I can get on with my lesson."

Relieved of his dilemma, Norm did exactly as he was told, rotating his cuffs, securely binding himself once more.

Like the cross, the bench had advanced features - it rose, curving upward in the middle as his arms and legs were pulled down, then it tilted slightly forward, raising Norm's ass to a convenient height. Liz and Genny replaced the straps they removed earlier; the leg straps around his thighs just below his crotch fastening him tightly to the uprights, likewise the arm straps, though now closer to his elbows. Liz fetched an additional strap and secured it over the small of his back, forcing him snug to the bench, ratcheting the pain in his torso madly. Some little thought flashed through the back of Liz's mind; not quite sure why, she removed the shock collar from around Norm's neck and turned to Ginny.

"OK, we're done for the moment. I imagine you're thirsty - let's go and get something to drink. When we come back I'll teach you how to use the cane."

Liz and Ginny exited, hand in hand. The door closed behind them, leaving Norm to his own devices, to contemplate their return.

***

You're right to be anxious about Norm. It isn't safe to leave someone alone when they're gagged, but Norm wasn't exactly alone. There's no video monitoring in the main area of the Forge; safety depends on the DM and the presence of other patrons. But the private rooms all have video cameras feeding the DM's desk. If you are well known and trusted you can have them turned off, and Liz had in fact arranged for them to be disabled for the Forge's DM, but the feed was still going to JenLiz, where Michael kept an eye on it as he fed the session into his latest work on the calibration, tweaking the algorithm here and there as he observed the results. He would make sure Norm got help if needed.

12