Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 08: Khalidah’s Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is libidol," she announced in a theatrical voice as she held up the vial for display. "Once it's in Chrissy's system she'll be unable to have an orgasm for at least twenty-four hours."

What Ginny didn't mention, what she knew Chrissy knew and hoped Khalidah didn't, was that in half an hour or so Chrissy would also be desperately overcome with lust.

Ginny unwrapped the hypodermic, poked it into the vial, drew out the appropriate dose, and set the vial back down. She squeezed a drop from the needle with a flourish, then pressed the needle gently into Chrissy's arm to deliver the dose into Chrissy's lithe, naked body.

"Just so you'll know, I have been trained and certified, and I did check with the physician on call. She authorized its use on Chrissy...

"...and on Khalidah," she finished, ending the sentence while looking directly into Khalidah's eyes.

Ginny turned back to Chrissy and pressed a cotton ball onto the spot where the needle exited.

"Hold that for me. You have permission to use your right hand."

"Thank you, Mistress." said Chrissy, beaming.

"Would you like to tell us a bit about what happens next?"

"When you tell me to, I'll open up the transportation container and climb in, lying face up. Bev will bind my wrists above my head. I'll open my legs and she'll loop the side-straps around my thighs and buckle them tight. Then I'll be spread helplessly wide; I won't be able to close my legs back together no matter how hard I try."

Bev was grinning; she'd been watching the dollop of moisture gathering, about to drip from Chrissy's nether lips. Ginny observed it too, and moved to block Khalidah's view as she quickly wiped it off.

"Thank you, Mistress," Chrissy whispered.

"Perhaps I should continue from here." Ginny whispered back.

Ginny moved back where she was.

"So, Khalidah, once Chrissy's settled in the transportation container I'll administer your dose of libidol. Bev will have about five minutes before it goes to work . She'll activate your orgasm belt and do whatever else she needs to do to make you come. You know what that means."

Indeed Khalidah did. As soon as she began thrashing in her paroxysm of pleasure her strangulation collar would inflate and within a few seconds she'd be unconscious, for the second time today—third if you count still being asleep at dawn.

"Once you're unconscious we'll take you down from the pole and pack you in the container with Chrissy. You'll wake up with your head nestled in Chrissy's cunt, and hers in yours, on your way to Atlanta for your flagellation. Chrissy, climb into the container now."

Chrissy folded the container's covers over the sides and climbed in, as deftly as a butterfly. Bev didn't move; she remained where she was, standing obediently at attention.

Ginny retrieved her whip and stared at Khalidah. This was the icy stare she'd expected to face on the morrow, now a day earlier—Khalidah felt herself falling into the terrifying abyss.

CRACK.

URRRK...

The whip landed this time, ever so precisely, on the strap circling through Khalidah's groin, right over her clit. Searing pain shot through Khalidah's body. She struggled against her bonds, glaring back at Ginny, who stood deadpan.

"Khalidah, instruct your slave to fulfill her duties. Step by step, please."

Khalidah hesitated; Ginny drew back the whip.

"Bev, go to Ginny and turn around," Khalidah ordered in a flat monotone.

Thank you." Ginny said. "But louder and with more enthusiasm next time."

Bev walked over to Ginny and turned around; Ginny unbound her hands and gave her a sharp but not entirely unfriendly smack on the bottom.

"And..."

Ginny held up the whip and stared at Khalidah.

"Bev, secure Chrissy in the transportation container..."

"Whoa, not so fast," Ginny interrupted. "One step at a time, please."

"Bev, please bind Chrissy's wrists."

Bev did as instructed.

"Spread your legs, Chrissy," Ginny ordered, then looked back at Khalidah.

"Bev, fasten the straps around Chrissy's thighs to hold them apart."

"How tight?"

"Make them as tight as you can."

"That's better. By the way, Khalidah, Georgia's punishment sessions are group, like ours, but they've decided to make them single-sex, so you'll be suffering with four other women. That means they don't need volunteers. Chrissy, would you care to comment on that?"

"Thank you, Mistress." Chrissy's voice emerged, somewhat muffled by the padding, from the container. "Khalidah, instead of paying me to evaluate the condition of your tattoos, I asked if I could be included in the punishment session with you. They agreed, except they refused to put us side by side."

Ginny smiled.

"As you can see, we respect Bev's and your relationship vows. You'll be travelling cunt-to-mouth with Chrissy, but neither of you will climax, even during the punishment session. Not like in ours..."

She paused to let that sink in.

"But we do get to watch you not come," Ginny continued. "JenLiz has the contract to host the live-streaming."

Ginny paused, feigning a frown.

"Oops, I forgot; I'm busy tomorrow. Oh well, I'll catch the recording when I have a chance."

She walked back to the cart, cleaned her hands again, and prepared another hypodermic, then walked over beside Khalidah.

"Hmm, I need a vein," she muttered.

"Ahh, here's one." She pressed the needle in and pushed the plunger. She looked over at Bev, who didn't move, then back at Khalidah.

"The clock's ticking. I think Bev needs instructions."

The sounds came out haltingly, despairingly, Khalidah choking on the words. "Bev, I think you're supposed to make me come." Bev did not move.

"Say please...," Ginny smirked.

"Please make me come, Bev." This time the words sounded heartfelt. Bev trotted over and pressed the start button on Khalidah's belt, then went to work fondling her breasts, sucking on her nipples, licking her cleavage, kissing her lips. Less than a minute later Khalidah's body began undulating sensuously on the pole.

++++

Khalidah came to not long after she came, waking to the succulent, salty taste of Chrissy's sex, waking also to Chrissy's tongue working its way around her sore clitoris. She'd loved Chrissy, still did in a friendly way though they hadn't been in touch for quite a while. The transportation container must be in a van by now, Khalidah thought, but not yet on an airplane, based on the somewhat bumpy ride, which lent its own je ne sais quoi to the experience of lying face down on Chrissy with her own legs strapped apart and Chrissy's head sandwiched between them. She hoped Chrissy was okay with her weight on top of her but she didn't feel much like asking, though neither of them was gagged.

And something else was going on, something entirely unexpected, for Khalidah that is. Fire flickered inside her, working its way out from her clit, also from her nipples pressed firmly into Chrissy's abdomen. The fire burned more intensely by the minute—if it continued this way it would soon consume her entire body. Something inside her jiggled and rattled each time the van hit a bump. Ben Wa balls, must be. She didn't care for them herself but she'd used them now and then with clients. Ginny must have stuffed them in as they took her down from the pole.

Yes, she'd loved Chrissy, even lusted after Chrissy, but never like this, even at the pinnacle of their relationship, and going by Chrissy's body grinding against her, based on the mellifluous murf-modulated moans emanating from between her legs, Chrissy was having a similar experience.

"It's the libidol, Khalidah. You didn't know? I'd forgotten how much I loved eating you out!"

The fire raged, consuming Khalidah's psyche: partly with overwhelming lust, partly with overwhelming anger, which raged partly at herself for being so out of control.

"It's part of our punishment, Khalidah. Just go with the flow."

Khalidah thrashed against the straps separating her thighs, against the cuffs holding her wrists, raging against heaven at Ginny's conspiracy.

"Hey, take it easy—you're making me wish I'd opted for the top bunk."

Ginny must have felt the same rage on the carousel, Khalidah internalized, finally. True, but Ginny wasn't overwhelmed with an all-consuming desire to fuck the world, a desperate longing for unattainable sexual release. Then again, Ginny thought she was going to die. I feel like I'm going to die, Khalidah fought-thought through the libidinous fog, but I know I'm not. We'll be flogged, and then we'll be home, safe and sound, soon enough. Ginny didn't know that.

Eventually she managed to calm herself down. She reciprocated Chrissy's affection for a while, then fell asleep.

She woke from time to time; Chrissy woke from time to time, not necessarily at the same time. Each time one of them woke she worked her tongue fervently into the other; by the time they touched down in Atlanta they were both utterly exhausted, but still chaste.

++++

The sudden bright light shocked Khalidah awake. She felt shackles clamped on her wrists and ankles, felt the transportation container's restraints released, heard a guard calling.

"Wakey, wakey," rang the ridiculously cheerful voice.

"Long ride, I expect. Let's get you out of there," chattered the second guard, as she grasped Khalidah's arms and pulled her up to kneeling, right over still-bound Chrissy.

The second guard helped her get one leg over the edge, which was awkward since the chain between the shackles wasn't all that long. They got the other leg over and Khalidah stood, rather unsteadily.

"Welcome to the Atlanta Corporal Punishment Facility," said the first.

"Hope you have a nice visit," said the second as she closed the transportation container's covers and prepared to wheel it out of the cell. Khalidah felt her wrists raised up and clipped to a chain dangling from the ceiling.

The second guard opened the cell door and wheeled the container out. "Cool tattoos," she called as she closed the door behind her with a clang.

"Spread your legs," Khalidah's remaining guard ordered. Given the nasty-looking electric prod she could see dangling from her handler's belt, Khalidah complied without hesitation.

"I'm Tani," the guard informed Khalidah, "but you will call me 'Ma'am.' That goes for all the other staff here, even the orderlies."

She walked over to the cot and returned with a perforated plastic triangle with four straps attached; one at each top corner, two at the bottom. She circled behind Khalidah and belted the top straps around her waist, letting the glossy ivory-colored triangle hang down in front. Khalidah heard a soft click as Tani padlocked the buckle.

She reached between Khalidah's legs and pulled the bottom two straps between her legs, looping them around her thighs below her butt-cheeks to fasten them in front, padlocking those too.

"Sorry we couldn't let you pee first, but we need to get you buckled up right away so you can't destroy the evidence. And we don't want you pleasuring yourself either. You'll still be able to urinate, through the holes."

An orderly rolled up a portable toilet; Tani opened the cell door and wheeled it in.

"I suggest you use this now; you won't be able to go again until tomorrow morning. We'll be examining anything that comes out." Tani released her wrists from the ceiling chain but did not unshackle them.

Khalidah put aside any pretense of modesty and sat down. At least it had a proper seat, and she definitely needed to go. The splash she heard sounded odd, but thankfully it was a splash; it wouldn't stink, and she wasn't about to try to retrieve whatever it was that came out—she figured she'd know soon enough if it mattered. After she finished Tani ordered her to rise and bend over with her wrists near a ring on one of the bars next to the door. Tani clipped Khalidah's wrists to the bar, then gave her ass a perfunctory wipe and tossed the paper through the seat. She closed the lid and locked it.

"That's it for tonight, honey," Tani informed her in her cheery voice as she greased up a plug and pressed it through Khalidah's anal sphincter, securing it with a narrow strap from her chastity plate through the plug's ring to the wider straps circling her waist.

"An orderly will bring you something to drink. Sorry, no solid food. We can't have you throwing up and maybe choking in the flagellation chamber. I'll release your cuffs from the bar as soon as I'm out of here."

She opened the cell door and pushed the toilet out, then exited, closed the door with another clank, and reached through the bars to unclip Khalidah's handcuffs from the bar. She'd stay shackled all night, Khalidah correctly presumed.

Soon afterward, an orderly came by with a large paper cup which she held through the bars. When Khalidah reached for the cup, she pulled it back.

"What do you say?"

Oh God, no, not this, thought Khalidah, but she recognized where she was. Lust continued to rage in her loins, and the orderly's fine, round, high-cheekboned features, the tall shapely body telegraphing through her tight-fitting grey uniform, did nothing to abate it.

"May I have the cup, please Ma'am," Khalidah intoned flatly, trying to hide her arousal. The orderly smiled a winning smile and allowed Khalidah to take the cup. She remained there, standing expectantly.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Khalidah replied, once she figured out what was expected.

Holding the cup with her wrists cuffed was awkward, but she managed to down the contents; some sort of whey protein drink, tasting neither good nor bad; about what she needed. She lay down on the cot and fell asleep.

Khalidah woke several times during the night, desperate for relief, but the cruel plastic shield thwarted every attempt, precisely as it was supposed to.

++++

Kalisha unlocked the door to the Intensive Examination Room at precisely seven AM. Each day she thanked her stars for her transfer to this fabulous new facility. One of the best parts; it was just a few blocks away from Khalidah's Lair, where she moonlighted several times a week, handily supplementing her modest Department of Corrections salary.

Big, Black and busty, Kalisha had a substantial list of clients at the Lair, mostly people of no color at all, a surprising number of them women. She certainly appreciated the substantial tips, but one benefit of her day job was being responsible only to her employer, not to the emotional needs of her customers. Best of both worlds, she thought, picturing herself astride the shiny Harley she'd be riding out of the dealership in just a week's time.

She glanced around the room; all appeared to be in order. With everything brand spanking new the cleaning crew took real pride in doing their jobs well; the floor, even the filter grills nestling in the drains under the restraining frames, shone like moonlight reflecting off a fine motorcycle. The stainless steel frames gleamed spotless in the overhead lights.

Duties in the Corporal Correction Facility rotated, but this one had a special advantage. For the most part strip and cavity searches were conducted when needed, not on a schedule. If she didn't have a 'client' she could go to the guard room and study. Engineering and night school made for an uphill climb, and her differential equations midterm was only a couple of weeks away. She'd have to ration her riding!

Back to the present, she reminded herself. Sometimes prisoners were examined at specific times. She'd better check; the computer would tell her if there were any appointments this morning.

She jiggled the mouse. Oh oh, she thought, inmates scheduled for flagellation weren't normally inspected right before going to the chamber, but two of the five on today's roster had been transported in just the previous evening, together with special instructions to give them a thorough cavity search and have them ready, preferably still secured in the racks, for delivery directly to the chamber, the first at 9:30 AM, the second at 9:45.

This would require careful attention to timing. She'd better make sure everything was shipshape.

Kalisha loved this equipment. So deliciously medieval, the inspection frames looked for all the world like they belonged in an Inquisition museum, but fashioned in polished stainless steel, with smoothly sliding parts and powerful mechatronics, pneumatic cuffs, and advanced, handheld-pad-controlled software, they were perfectly at home in the twenty-first century. As the promotional blurb below the equipment-porn pictures on the manufacturer's wall calendar hanging in the guard room trumpeted:

The inspection frame is comprised of a pair of vertical poles providing five feet of clearance horizontally, supporting a crossbar with eight feet of clearance below, adequate space to work comfortably around the largest prisoners. Telescoping rods mounted on the side poles terminate in leg and arm restraints, the lower pair of split-clamps enclosing the inmate's legs from just below the knees to just above the ankles, the upper pair enclosing the arms between the wrists and the elbows. The high crossbar provides rigidity and supports the telescoping rods extending down to the split collar.

Three complete sets of folding split-clamps are provided, easily switched out, to accommodate large, medium and small circumference limbs. Inflatable rubber pads inside the clamps deliver a high degree of immobilization, and the fully motorized supports riding on the side poles allow the clamps to be moved laterally and vertically over a wide range, as well as providing control over the clamps' angles. Powerful motors easily overcome the strength of the strongest inmates, while anatomically-aware coordinating software ensures complete safety, all the while facilitating full control of body position. Enforcing a squat of any desired depth is as easy as moving a slider.

Every part of the mechanism is fully sealed against ingress of moisture. Washdowns may be performed with full confidence, and end-of-shift cleaning is a snap!

It was a big calendar!

The facility had two of these frames, with space, drainage and roughed-in plumbing and electricals for a third if determined to be necessary.

Two frames were normally enough, Kalisha agreed, based on her experience so far. Intensive inspections and searches took a while, but they took place relatively infrequently, usually only a few times each day. Should an inspection be requested while one was already in progress, having two frames avoided any delay whatever. The modest wait should another call come in didn't seem to justify the considerable expense of a third frame.

But today's scheduled inspections, line items two and five on the flagellation manifest, would be called for only fifteen minutes apart, so they would definitely tie up two frames. Failing to have a flagellation ready on time would be a hit on her review, but not having a frame available if an inspection was requisitioned would also be a negative. She'd have to order the inmates brought from their cells early enough to be sure they'd be ready, but every additional minute the frames were occupied would be another minute's risk of a bottleneck. Precisely the kind of situation where a third frame would be useful.

Worse yet, these two were checked off as orgasm risks. She'd need to inject them with libidol, then allow ten minutes for it to take effect.

But, Kalisha granted, they were paying her to use her judgement, to choose her delivery times to minimize the likelihood of needing a third frame. Good thing she was taking calculus and differential equations!

Kalisha did the mental math, entered her orders, also requesting extra staff to be able to conduct two inspections simultaneously, checked that all the degrees of freedom (or anti-freedom, if you will) of motion on both frames worked properly, then settled down to study for her mid-term. She mustered a good chunk of the prodigious self-discipline she had on tap to push the enticing prospect of two libidol-laced prisoners bound in her racks to the back of her mind. Good thing she kept several changes of underwear in her locker.